Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefan Salvatore Spoilers & Speculations #15:

Welcome to the 15th Stefan Salvatore spoiler thread

Episode Descriptions:

{September 15} 3x01 "The Birthday"
The Birthday Promo , Appetites Preview , The Birthday Episode Preview , Stefan/Damon Clip
IT’S MY PARTY — On the morning of Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) 18th birthday, Caroline (Candice Accola) is busy planning a party, but Elena is focused on searching for any clues that might help her discover where Stefan (Paul Wesley) is. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is also searching for Stefan, while trying to protect Elena and keep her from doing anything that would draw Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) attention. Meanwhile, Klaus and Stefan are busy trailing a werewolf named Ray Sutton (guest star David Gallagher, “Super 8”). Now working at the Mystic Grill along with Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is struggling to understand why he keeps seeing the ghosts of Vicki (guest star Kayla Ewell) and Anna (guest star Malese Jow) since he was brought back to life by Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) magic. Meanwhile, Alaric (Matt Davis) does his best to watch over Elena and Jeremy, while dealing with his grief over Jenna’s death. Finally, Caroline and Tyler (Michael Trevino) face a new and unexpected challenge. John Behring directed the episode written by Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec.

{September 22} 3x02 "The Hybrid"
THE NEW ORDER — Klaus (Joseph Morgan) puts a plan in motion that will give him even more power, but even with the unwilling participation of werewolf Ray Sutton (guest star David Gallagher), things don’t go exactly as Klaus had planned. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly go along with Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) new strategy to find Stefan (Paul Wesley) , leading Damon into a dangerous fight with an unexpected enemy. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) turns to Matt (Zach Roerig) for help as he continues to try to understand what the ghosts from his past want from him. Unaware that Caroline (Candice Accola) is in need of his help, Tyler (Michael Trevino).

{September 29} 3x03 " The End of an Affair"
THE ROARING TWENTIES — Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrive in Chicago, where Stefan is reunited with a vampire (guest star Claire Holt, “Pretty Little Liars”) who hasn’t really moved on from her interest in him decades earlier. In a flashback to Chicago in the 1920s, Stefan comes face-to-face with a shocking chapter from his wild past. After Damon (Ian Somerhalder) gets a tip on Stefan and Klaus’ whereabouts from an unexpected source, he and Elena (Nina Dobrev) follow their trail. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler is concerned about Caroline and turns to Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) for help.

{October 6} 3x04 "Disturbing Behavior"
FAMILY TIES — Still in Chicago, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) uses Gloria (guest star Charmin Lee), a witch he knew long ago, to help him track down missing information that will explain why his plan isn’t working. Gloria’s spells reveal intriguing glimpses of the truth, but she soon realizes she needs Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) knowledge to complete the puzzle. When Stefan suddenly finds himself in danger, help comes from a surprising ally. Back in Mystic Falls, a frustrating new enemy pushes Damon (Ian Somerhalder) over the brink and he lashes out in a way that will have lasting consequences. Caroline (Candice Accola) struggles with her own emotional issues, even as she tries to help Elena (Nina Dobrev) face her feelings. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) makes a brief but disturbing breakthrough with one of his ghostly visitors, leaving him more confused than ever. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a strange encounter that will affect everyone. Matt Davis also stars.

{October 13} 3x05 "The Reckoning"

Episode Stills:

3x01 "The Birthday"

3x03 "The End of an Affair"

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 09-15-2011 at 01:02 PM
Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I hadn't even noticed we'd finished the old one.

New promo picture - I thought it was interesting that Damon and Klaus are both in white and Stefan and Elena are both in grey and they've organised the actors such that the colouring goes white-grey-white-grey. They even have Damon's jeans matching Klaus's scarf and shoes.

Last edited by Raguoc; 09-12-2011 at 05:28 PM
Old 09-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT and the promo pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
Yeah, I'm going to guess Stefan's back in MF by episode 6 then--though I'm not sure if he'll actually be going to school. If would be funny to see him try, though.
Yeah, I really don't think he's gonna go back to school. At least not this early.

We know that episode 5 is a BIG episode, as almost every single cast member has tweeted about it, so I wonder if it's not in this episode that they manage to "free" Stefan from Klaus' influence and then bring him back to MF with them.

I think it would make sense. Although, I do not expect Stefan to be "good" again yet but I hope that he and Elena get to talk and that he realizes that she still loves him and has a reason to fight for.

'I will always find you.'
Old 09-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, there's still the old spoiler about Bex tormenting Caroline. I think Stefan might end up going back to school to stop that particular situation from spiraling out of control.

As much as I hate to make the comparison, I could see a repeat of 'Friday Night Bites', only with Stefan in Damon's role and Elena in Stefan's role.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As much as I hate to make the comparison, I could see a repeat of 'Friday Night Bites', only with Stefan in Damon's role and Elena in Stefan's role.
In what way? Which part of "Friday Night Bites" are you referring to?
Old 09-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

In that case, I don't want Stefan to go back to school. lol

Although, I was assuming that when Stefan returns to MF, he'd not kill for his pleasure anymore (since his feeling wouldn't be turned off anymore) and that he'd try to resist killing people.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
In what way? Which part of "Friday Night Bites" are you referring to?
The way that Damon was trying to involve himself in Stefan's attempt to have a normal life, and Stefan trying to prove to him he still had humanity left in him despite his protests. I could see ripper-Stefan acting like his old self around people not in-the-know, while the main cast are nervous because they know he's not exactly himself.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The way that Damon was trying to involve himself in Stefan's attempt to have a normal life, and Stefan trying to prove to him he still had humanity left in him despite his protests. I could see ripper-Stefan acting like his old self around people not in-the-know, while the main cast are nervous because they know he's not exactly himself.
Oh, I can totally see that happening.
I don't know why I assumed that your were referring to the part where Damon wanted to prove Stefan that there was no humanity left in him and killed Turner right in front of him.

Old 09-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I don't like any of these new promo pics. PN are so far apart.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
Oh, I can totally see that happening.
I don't know why I assumed that your were referring to the part where Damon wanted to prove Stefan that there was no humanity left in him and killed Turner right in front of him.
Actually, I was. Though I think, unlike in Damon's case, Elena's going to be proven right. Stefan will try to 'prove' her wrong the same way Damon did, but can't bring himself to do it because it'll be someone he knows.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Peter, I can definitely see that being the case.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Actually, I was. Though I think, unlike in Damon's case, Elena's going to be proven right. Stefan will try to 'prove' her wrong the same way Damon did, but can't bring himself to do it because it'll be someone he knows.
Well, that I'd like.

I'm not sure we're gonna see Stefan back at school any time soon though.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Stefan should ever go back to school. ripper or no ripper.

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLCS (View Post)
He does look kind of odd at school, but I just love how he kept going to spend time with Elena.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLCS (View Post)
Considering what happened the last time they were at the school, none of them SHOULD ever go back--but they need to keep up appearances.