Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
Me too.

ETA: I'm starting to think Stefan will be in Mystic Falls at some point during the premiere. Here's why:

We saw in the promo released about a month back that Andi was running from something/someone and by the looks of the next frame, it was Stefan. Now this could be the promo being misleading but -

- we also see a confrontation between Stefan and Damon where Stefan has Damon by the throat and is telling him to "Let me go" and Damon says "I see you're over the edge, brother." It looks like the shirt that Damon is wearing in that scene is the same one that he wore at Elena's party. Stefan is wearing the same black t-shirt that we saw in filming pictures of the premiere.

Thirdly, we have the newly released sneak peek where Damon says "I've had" or "It's been a really bad night."

Now, why would Andi be anywhere other than Mystic Falls when we know that she and Damon have scenes in the premiere? If it is Stefan killing her, then we can assume he's in Mystic Falls too.

So the next question is, why is he there? Does Klaus know that he's there? I think it's safe to assume he won't have any physical contact with Elena but perhaps he comes back just to get a glimpse of her on her birthday? Perhaps he calls her while he's still in Mystic Falls, and that's partly why he's on his knees - being so close and yet so far away?

Thoughts?

OMG. I so hope ur right about him being in MF for the premiere!

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

yeah maybe we will see stefan in mystic falls but after that they will go after to search stefan. maybe they will learn something about klaus or vampire hunter
Old 09-13-2011, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
I am more inclined to think that either Klaus allows Stefan to leave for a time
Agreed. This is what I see happening - Klaus giving him a day off or something. Perhaps Klaus rewards Stefan for something (the "loyalty" Stefan shows Klaus in front of Ray?) by letting him go back to Mystic Falls to be near Elena for her birthday (with certain provisos, perhaps).
Old 09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

i wish we had se scene in premiere at least stefan will watch elena
Old 09-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

I so just started writing a one-shot fic on my theory.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

cant wait to read it
Old 09-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Agreed. This is what I see happening - Klaus giving him a day off or something. Perhaps Klaus rewards Stefan for something (the "loyalty" Stefan shows Klaus in front of Ray?) by letting him go back to Mystic Falls to be near Elena for her birthday (with certain provisos, perhaps).
Or maybe Klaus taunts Stefan in going and seeing how everyone he held dear life continued just fine in his absence?

It's twisted enough to be right up to Klaus' alley.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

I do wish we had more on Bonnie. Apart from what Antonella posted, we've not had much at all, and not particularly specific.

ETA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
Or maybe Klaus taunts Stefan in going and seeing how everyone he held dear life continued just fine in his absence?

It's twisted enough to be right up to Klaus' alley.
It sounds like something Klaus would do, but from what we've seen of those close to Stefan (we've only seen a little of Damon and Elena so far) they are certainly not doing fine and Stefan knows them so well that he would pick up on that very easily.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I so just started writing a one-shot fic on my theory.

Post it as soon you can please!
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 09-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

yeah btw there will be bonnie scene in premiere
Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
yeah btw there will be bonnie scene in premiere
I hope so! How do you know this?

Antonella, I'll try to get it done by the end of tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

actually i want to ask will there be bonnie scene in premiere my english i am sorry

in 2*22 klaus wants to leave mf. now why are they back in mf again.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
actually i want to ask will there be bonnie scene in premiere my english i am sorry

in 2*22 klaus wants to leave mf. now why are they back in mf again.
It's okay.

We don't know that they are back in MF. I don't think Klaus will be and I don't know if Stefan will be, it's just speculation on my part.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I do wish we had more on Bonnie. Apart from what Antonella posted, we've not had much at all, and not particularly specific.
HOLD ON- I'M CAUGHT IN A MOMENTUM AND AWESOME THEORY.

We know Bonnie is present in the premiere... and then gone for an unspecified number of episodes.

She is not in any episodes from ep2 to ep4 or 5.

Do you notice a parallel with Stefan's possible time of absence from MF?

What if Klaus had sent Stefan back to kidnap Bonnie, after discovering her connection to his family?

It would explain Bonnie's absence from other episodes, the way she becomes entangled with Klaus and Stefan...

either that or after the premiere she snd elena decide they are going to run their research apart from Damon, since in the premiere Elena discovers he witheld information.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Katerina Graham tweeted my friend and fellow Bamonator Monique that she filmed in the premiere, but she has not filmed in any episodes from 2 to 4... i don't know for certain if she is in episode 5 or 6 as KG gave no news on that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread