Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
More like since 4x02.

Lol @ the other ship if they can only happen because 1/2 of the love triangle is written off the show.
LOL Not happening. Never. Maya is more likely to come back from the dead and end up with Emily over that. Alison is asking her mother if she's going to hell in last night's episode. There's no way Emily and Alison are ending up together unless they reside in hell together.

Quote:
Best case scenario: Paily decide to have a LDR and it lasts, Em goes to Stanford, then there's a time jump between S5 & S6 and in S6 Paily are still together.

I'm not gonna hold my breath.
I honestly think that's precisely what's going to happen. It doesn't make any sense that they're over for good now. None. If so, why have them reunite? TPTB could have kept them broken up or still gray. But no, they were totally back together and happier than ever. I do not think that it was to play with us. I truly believe it was to say they are endgame. I refuse to believe anything else. There's no way Emily ends up with anyone else. None. It's only Paige. That Christmas dinner might have been a cheesefest but I think it was large foreshadowing of where they'll all be when this series has concluded. Emily's with Paige. No one else.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess at this point I don't even care if they stay together. If they are going to be together I want to see them together. I don't want it to be some stupid long distance thing where we know they're together but we never actually get to see them with each other. I mean I feel like what's the point of even keeping them together as a couple if they aren't even going to actually be shown together?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
I guess at this point I don't even care if they stay together. If they are going to be together I want to see them together. I don't want it to be some stupid long distance thing where we know they're together but we never actually get to see them with each other. I mean I feel like what's the point of even keeping them together as a couple if they aren't even going to actually be shown together?
Spite?

But no, ITA.
S T A R D U S T
Old 12-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Spite lol

Sure, and maybe we get some Sexy Skype calls lol
Old 12-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I mean I feel like what's the point of even keeping them together as a couple if they aren't even going to actually be shown together?
I agree with this as well. We hardly ever see them together as it is. We saw them more when they were broke up. But I don't think it's impossible for a long distance relationship to work for them. Paige can come back and visit, which maybe that's why they didn't tell us what other episodes she's in? So it's a surprise? I know I'm reaching bad here but it's just so hard to think they're actually going to be over like this. But then again it could be because she doesn't come back, which is why they didn't answer. The problem is we have no hints of anything at all. This whole scenario came so far out of left field it's ****ing ridiculous. It's so ****ing stupid that it makes me think there has to be something else at play but then again we know how much equality and logic plays into this show. The only person with half a ****ing brain has to go.

The way they have handled Emily's love life since s4 has been so unbearable. 3a was the best time for Paily. Ever since 3b they've slowly started to push her relationship to the back of the class. It's total bull****.

I just can't get why they would want to write Paige out? Everything they wrote for her in 5a was so good and I do think JD did great with 503. 511 wasn't what we wanted but we knew it wasn't certain we would get them back then, we were just hoping. I can't be mad at him cause we don't know how all these things get sorted out. Marlene wrote this episode and that's who I'm mad at. If you're going to drop that kind of bomb on people be more respectful about it. Like don't throw it in there just for the sake of filling up space in the episode.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Any other day and we'd be squeeing about this stuff right now.

Denial, Anger, Bargaining...what stage are we all at?

Emily is finally happy...she's finally smiling again...dammit.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

I'll be back to comment more but I had to comment on those gifs. That first one in particular gives me so many feels. Their stupid happy smiles and their hands. And the kiss!

Ugh
Old 12-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

That first gif isn't even fair, like is that Paily or is that Lindsey and Shay? And the mistletoe kiss was so sweet I couldn't even believe we actually got it. Aria being the paily shipper that she is was great too.

And then they just had to ruin it all. All that goodness and then a big fat kick in the gut. Merry Christmas indeed.

Quote:
I think she smiled more in this episode than 4b-5a combined. And all of them had to do with Paige. Did you see the way Emily was looking at Paige when she was in those boxers? She couldn't stop looking at her.

Spoiler:
Old 12-11-2014, 01:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAFriend (View Post)
Any other day and we'd be squeeing about this stuff right now.

Denial, Anger, Bargaining...what stage are we all at?

I really really really hate you for posting these. What am I supposed to do with these feelings now? I have things to say but I don't even know where to start. And then you post these .... The first one just makes me cry. And the last one. I ****ing hate this.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Crying for days. You know, I never wanted to be one of those crazy-ass fans who were like if .... leaves the show then I'm never watching again but bloody hell. I really don't think I've got the heart for it anymore. I felt ok yesterday. I wonder if I was in denial stage, now it just ****ing hurts.

I think the main thing is the way it's been done it feels so cruel & I don't think I can get over that. After all the ****ty stuff in 4b then the over-promotion of Emison & the crap love-triangle & then it felt like we'd overcome all that & Emily was happy & there'd be drama to come we knew that but I really thought we'd get some good stuff (like Haleb when Caleb came back; Spoby after Toby was revealed to have been helping the people who were torturing his girlfriend & her friends even ****ty, ****ing Ezria (& I can't even make a list it's too long).)

Whoever said earlier about them graduating & Prom & then the big goodbye, that would have made sense & I think I could have dealt with that but this!!??

I think I worried as I know a lot of people did when 2 more seasons were announced - partly because of Lyndsey, partly how they'd handle the time jump. & perhaps that's why they've done this - again someone mentioned how do you get behind an endgame if it's only a season/season & a half & perhaps that's what's happening they're setting up Em's new endgame in 5b so "we" get more invested in it? If it's Ali .... I can't even ....

Sorry this has just turned into a rubbish rant.

As for the new pics/spoilers
Spoiler:

I apologise for the swearing, I'm really ****ing angry, you guys.

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 12-11-2014 at 03:17 AM Reason: Because what even are google-eyes?
Old 12-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so sorry peppermint (If it's any consolation, making them was a brutal experience. I won't publicly admit to how many tissues I've gone through.)

I didn't post the hug, because that's just traumatising (as was seeing it frame by frame)

I see you're at the anger stage (please, swear all you like). I keep dipping in and out of it. You're right though, it is cruel. It's going to be 3 months later and they're still going to be happy and even more in love and we'll have barely seen any of it and then it's all going to be ripped away.

They made us care for 5 seasons. It hurts, and I would really like for someone to say something to us. Though I'm not really sure what I even want them to say.

Last edited by JustAFriend; 12-11-2014 at 09:27 AM
Old 12-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I honestly don't think anyone is going to say anything. Nothing had been said about it so far and after 514 we will probably just get the same old "no one ever really goes away" speech that they throw to everybody. I just still can't wrap my head around this storyline though. When 514 airs there will be like 2-3 months left of senior year (I graduated in June so I'm going by that, I figure it's at least close) why couldn't we just have those last months? What sense does it make to move Paige now? I really don't think there is going to be anyone new though cause there's no guest stars really but that chef and she's in like two episodes so I don't think Emily will get another LI. Of course who knows what they are gong to do with Alison. But seriously if they legit go back to E/A crap full on then this show is even worse than I thought because that **** should be done and buried by now.

I don't want to hear about Ezria drama or anyone else because those ships are all clearly going to be endgame. These writers are never going to put those girls with anyone else in the end cause they know people would flip a ****, especially fans of this show. So why do they have to do it to Emily? Why can't she have the person that she wants, the one that actually wants her just as much?

I think I'm still in the angry and pissed mode. It's just sloppy writing for Paily once again. If they didn't want to keep them together they shouldn't have put them back together in 512. It would have made more sense to just have it happen like this at the end of senior year because we already knew it was more than likely going to happen. But, no.

I do believe though, and this is just comin from the last bit of hope I have remaining, Paily is the couple that could maintain a long distance relationship. It's obvious how much they want to be together and I can't imagine Paige moving away and just never getting in contact with Emily again afterwards or never coming to see her. When Caleb left for California in whatever season he came episodes later to visit. Of course it's different because Tyler is a regular and Lindsey isn't but still, come on. It's not impossible to make their relationship work. I just don't trust the writers to give us that.

It would be really nice to hear something from someone but I just am not expecting anything anymore. We're going to get what we get.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAFriend (View Post)
I'm so sorry peppermint (If it's any consolation, making them was a brutal experience. I won't publicly admit to how many tissues I've gone through.)

I didn't post the hug, because that's just traumatising (as was seeing it frame by frame).
DON'T YOU DARE POST THE HUG! I don't even want to hear about that ever again. I am angry really angry. I really would like someone to at least try & justify this "storyline". But it won't happen.

I wish I had a bit of hope jjay, but I don't. Caleb was completely different, they can talk about equality & isn't it great that Emily kisses all these girls & how "gay for one another" all these girls are in rosewood but it's lip service only. How can you look at Emily's LIs & see any semblance of equality in how they're treated. And it's not just cause all the boys are regulars cause "hello Keegan". Jeez: Maya dies & then Emily finds someone she's utterly & soul-scorchingly in love with & then "lol, bye".

(Although if I had to choose I'd be Maya cause just imagine Emily Fields being in love with you & you get hauled 4000 miles across country. How would you get through the rest of your life???)

So from what you said about graduating in June, Paige's parents are going to move her with about 2 months to go (cause there's a confirmed 4 month gap before 514 isn't there?). Her parents obviously aren't worried about rosewood being that dangerous or surely they'd transfer schools straight away??!! Plus how easy is it to relocate a whole family with jobs etc? It's so ****ing shoddy it would be embarrassing & laughable if I wasn't so ****ing sad & angry & upset. It's like they didn't even try....

I can't understand why bother getting them back together? Just to **** with Emily? Even if it was loosely related to A it would make more sense but it ****ing isn't.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST!!!
The more I think about this the more angry I get & I promised myself I was going to try & reign it in & that it's only a TV show & grow up & let it go. But I can't dammit.

*sigh* one more thing & then I'll go: I really would like someone from one of the gay media outlets (I think you know which ones I mean) to actually take the writers to task about this. But it won't happen.

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 12-11-2014 at 12:45 PM
Old 12-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
DON'T YOU DARE POST THE HUG!
I won't, I promise.

So lets talk about this...

Are Paige's parent's in California already? Did they move out there because Paige was going to be going to school out there? If so, I see Nick is just as controlling as ever...or did he get wind of the puffy curtain dream and decide that no way would his little girl be pushing beds together and closing doors with Emily Fields or anyone else.

Did Paige's parents just leave her in that big house all on her own? The people who think Rosewood is too dangerous? At Christmas?

If they were just on holiday, why would they leave Paige behind? At Christmas?

This makes no sense. NO SENSE!
Old 12-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This makes no sense. NO SENSE!
Nope. Not one little bit. You'd think Paige would have mentioned her parents moving away, you know? And considering the "DOOR!" incident why would they leave Paige all alone in a big empty house with her girlfriend just down the road? I mean seriously this is one of the most unbelievable storylines if this show. Worse than the idea that two months passed within three seasons.

You know and it's like I could understand them pulling something out there ass like for a minor character, and I do know in a lot of people's minds that's what Paige is. But really she's not. You know she didn't just pop up out of the blue like Travis, Jake or Samara. Paige has been in the storyline since the first ****ing season. A love interest of Emily's for four (I don't think s2 counts really, right?), three of them being Emily's main one...and this is how they're going to end it? Like that's just such a cruel way to end her story if that's the real plan here. Paige as a character and Paily as a couple deserve so much better than that. Equality and all that stuff aside its wrong for them to end any of the four couples this way. Even what they did to haleb last season was harsh and just as laughable. Like anyone would tell their boyfriend to stay with a stranger like that? Come on, like for real just stop and think about the choices you're making. This show pushes the envelope quite a bit on reality.

And again I just can't with this because they should have never put them back together. This whole storyline could have played out the same way if they had been friends. I love the cute moments we got but I can't even enjoy them because of the ending. I would have rather not gotten anything then this. It just honestly feels like a huge betrayal from the writers. To wait an entire season basically to see these two happy again and then they rip it away within the same moment. It's just bull****.