View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Peppermint_P4tti
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAFriend (View Post)
I'm so sorry peppermint (If it's any consolation, making them was a brutal experience. I won't publicly admit to how many tissues I've gone through.)

I didn't post the hug, because that's just traumatising (as was seeing it frame by frame).
DON'T YOU DARE POST THE HUG! I don't even want to hear about that ever again. I am angry really angry. I really would like someone to at least try & justify this "storyline". But it won't happen.

I wish I had a bit of hope jjay, but I don't. Caleb was completely different, they can talk about equality & isn't it great that Emily kisses all these girls & how "gay for one another" all these girls are in rosewood but it's lip service only. How can you look at Emily's LIs & see any semblance of equality in how they're treated. And it's not just cause all the boys are regulars cause "hello Keegan". Jeez: Maya dies & then Emily finds someone she's utterly & soul-scorchingly in love with & then "lol, bye".

(Although if I had to choose I'd be Maya cause just imagine Emily Fields being in love with you & you get hauled 4000 miles across country. How would you get through the rest of your life???)

So from what you said about graduating in June, Paige's parents are going to move her with about 2 months to go (cause there's a confirmed 4 month gap before 514 isn't there?). Her parents obviously aren't worried about rosewood being that dangerous or surely they'd transfer schools straight away??!! Plus how easy is it to relocate a whole family with jobs etc? It's so ****ing shoddy it would be embarrassing & laughable if I wasn't so ****ing sad & angry & upset. It's like they didn't even try....

I can't understand why bother getting them back together? Just to **** with Emily? Even if it was loosely related to A it would make more sense but it ****ing isn't.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST!!!
The more I think about this the more angry I get & I promised myself I was going to try & reign it in & that it's only a TV show & grow up & let it go. But I can't dammit.

*sigh* one more thing & then I'll go: I really would like someone from one of the gay media outlets (I think you know which ones I mean) to actually take the writers to task about this. But it won't happen.

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 12-11-2014 at 12:45 PM