View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 04:41 PM
jjay10627
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I mean I feel like what's the point of even keeping them together as a couple if they aren't even going to actually be shown together?
I agree with this as well. We hardly ever see them together as it is. We saw them more when they were broke up. But I don't think it's impossible for a long distance relationship to work for them. Paige can come back and visit, which maybe that's why they didn't tell us what other episodes she's in? So it's a surprise? I know I'm reaching bad here but it's just so hard to think they're actually going to be over like this. But then again it could be because she doesn't come back, which is why they didn't answer. The problem is we have no hints of anything at all. This whole scenario came so far out of left field it's ****ing ridiculous. It's so ****ing stupid that it makes me think there has to be something else at play but then again we know how much equality and logic plays into this show. The only person with half a ****ing brain has to go.

The way they have handled Emily's love life since s4 has been so unbearable. 3a was the best time for Paily. Ever since 3b they've slowly started to push her relationship to the back of the class. It's total bull****.

I just can't get why they would want to write Paige out? Everything they wrote for her in 5a was so good and I do think JD did great with 503. 511 wasn't what we wanted but we knew it wasn't certain we would get them back then, we were just hoping. I can't be mad at him cause we don't know how all these things get sorted out. Marlene wrote this episode and that's who I'm mad at. If you're going to drop that kind of bomb on people be more respectful about it. Like don't throw it in there just for the sake of filling up space in the episode.