Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Average height for a woman in the U.S. is 5'6" so I'm only two inches shy of average. I tell my friend who is 5'10" that she's more abnormal than me. She responds that she is normal height. I say, "yeah, for a man" to which she responds, "no, for a model." Btw, average height for a man in the U.S. is 5'10" so I'm right on that point.

It used to bother me that I'm shorter but I don't really care anymore. It is annoying though when I can't reach something and rather than help me my tall friend stands there and laughs while I jump up and down like an idiot.

As for usernames...since my username is my name...well plus some numbers. Totally not weird for me. I'm so lazy and uncreative when it comes to usernames.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah I'm too fat to be a model No seriously, I went to an agency once and they told me I'd have to lose 5 pounds in my middle region. I was like um sure I'll get back to you on that. And that was several years ago when I was about 10 pounds skinnier than I am now! Plus my face is too blobby anyway.

I LIKE EATING, GO 'WAY

Kenni your friend is clearly wrong...if 5'10" was average, then I'll be a monkey's uncle. Gosh, I don't even think 5'10" is the average for men around here anymore! I find myself looking down at alot of them, and I only wear flat shoes.

Also I always assumed your name wasn't Kenni, I don't know why

Old 09-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Ha! Wouldn't be the first time someone didn't believe my name is Kenni.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
I probably do, have to admit it. I think I bought like 5/6 pairs in the last 4 years?
You should at least try to keep it at one per year. As hard as it may be.

Have a good day everyone.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Read back through the thread a bit and holy crap Lisa, I always thought I had s lot of coats. I think I have 8. Although you do live in the frozen tundra up there in Toronto.

So does everybody have fun plans for the weekend? I'm on the train headed out towards Montauk to go to some wineries today.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Today has been shopping, errands, cleaning, and packing. Then tomorrow we leave for Disneyland!
Old 09-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Today I had my softball playoffs (for my Thursday team). We got eliminated in the semis by one run

Horrid weather, it was chilly and rainy off and on the whole day. Some of us went straight to the bar after, so I'm a little bit....silly right now

Tomorrow I'm supposed to hang out with a couple friends and stalk celebrities!

Then I have Monday and Tuesday off

ooooh Disneyland!

Old 09-12-2015, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

That stinks that your team got eliminated, Lisa. And the weather sucked on top of it? At least you guys got to enjoy yourselves at the bar.

Disneyland Kenni? I'm so jealous! I love Disneyworld and have always wanted to go to Disneyland
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never been to either, I always wanted to go as a kid

Yeah Amy we still had a good time despite the premature elimination We made it to the finals the last two years, so it smarted a bit.

The weather for the next several days is hot and sunny too, go figure

Old 09-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

We just got to the hotel. I'm a little bummed because one of my nieces decided not to come. But it's still going to be lots of fun. I love this place!
Old 09-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let us know what you get up to there!

Did some celeb stalking today, I saw two:

1)Elisabeth Moss (so random). Got great pics though and will post them later.

2)Donald Glover. Also random. Aubrey and I followed him around Holt Renfrew like creeps, then caught up with him outside and asked for a picture...which he declined He said he doesn't do pictures, but can give us an autograph. We said we don't have any paper or pens, so he started walking away but turned around and said "but it was nice to meet you!" I was like "you too". Then we realised we were rather miffed by being turned down! So we went wandering and then saw him again, and were afraid that he would think we were following him around again (apparently it's only cool to follow someone around once). So we turned around and got Starbucks, wandered up another street and then saw him AGAIN, sitting drinking coffee in a cafe. He saw us for sure, and then we got really embarrassed. But we decided to guy buy a pen and paper and just be like screw it, he said he would give us an autograph!

He was gone when we returned.

/Donald Glover story

Old 09-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Sarah I'm too fat to be a model No seriously, I went to an agency once and they told me I'd have to lose 5 pounds in my middle region. I was like um sure I'll get back to you on that. And that was several years ago when I was about 10 pounds skinnier than I am now! Plus my face is too blobby anyway.

I LIKE EATING, GO 'WAY
OMG. That's mean though. And TBH their definition of skinny is definitely warped anyway.

I love eating too, I mean what is life without food, man? My love for unhealthy, fried food is legendary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
You should at least try to keep it at one per year. As hard as it may be.
Oh I'm definitely done for a while. My parents would kill me for buying more stuff and cluttering up the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Ha! Wouldn't be the first time someone didn't believe my name is Kenni.
I always thought Kenni wasn't your real name either. I thought it could be a variation of your actual name or something. And ooh Disneyworld! Enjoy. I've always wanted to go ... maybe in the next one/two years.

One more day of work and I get one day off and it's holidays for me until next Tuesday. PARTAY WOOT. This is why I'll be:

http://iaast.org/siteadmin/uploadima...ngkok_city.jpg

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Lisa, love the Donald Glover story! I never see celebrities, but that is totally the type of thing that would happen to me. Somehow keep seeing the same people when out at events or stuff like that.

Okay, I suppose I should set the record straight. My actual name isn't Kenni. It is a nickname. My name is Kendra. But my family has always called me Kenni - though not exclusively. Different family members vacillate between the two names for me. But whenever I'd tell other people to call me Kenni they never would. So my sister just told me to introduce myself as Kenni - don't give Kendra as an option. Well the reaction to that would be, "Really? Your name is Kenni?" I guess people reacted that way because it's usually a boy's name. Yet if a girl introduces herself as Sam or Alex people don't question that. Sure, you figure it's short for Samantha or Alexandra, but you still accept the nickname as their name. Right?

Though it may seem like this bothers me, it doesn't. I just find it funny. Girls all the time have boy names. But for some reason Kenni is exclusively a boy's name?

And first day of Disneyland down. Three more to go! Oy! It was a blast, but I'm oh so tired.

Sarah - that looks so cool!
Old 09-15-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone
Old 09-15-2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Kenni it's so weird knowing your name is Kendra now...I can't get used to that You are just 'kenni' to me! How is Disney??

Sarah that looks amazing

So I met the three fellows in my icon yesterday...I'm still a bit of a blathering mess so I can discuss it more later They were so nice that I can't even get over it. The concert itself was amazing, I was right at the front and embarrassed myself by giving Olly (in the middle) a Babybel label with my name on it...I mean who does that?

It's a bit of a fan inside joke that he loves Babybels, but he got such meaningful gifts from other fans and then here I am, basically handing him garbage I have a great video though, I'll post it here after.

It was a long, long day and now I have to go look at doors with a friend. Hope everyone is doing awesome.