Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Glad that you had a good time, kenni! Were you actually at Disneyland all 4 days? Or was that how long you were in CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Yeah Amy - I wasn't much of a concert screamer/I'm not very loud general Even at 'nsync I'd manage only a few shaky sounding hollers On Monday I did a "whoo!" here and there to fit in I felt like a giant, the girls behind me were so short and I felt kind of bad, but when I looked over I saw other tall people...then I'm like "I waited in line too like a huge loser to get here first, so you can deal with it". Plus, I've been blocked at so many concerts that I felt kind of smug being the one doing the blocking for once
I haven't been to a concert for a band that I REALLY love in a very long time so I'm curious if I'd still be hooting and hollering. Probably. If you stood in line for hours, you deserved to be in front just like anyone else. If they wanted to be in front of you, they should've gotten there earlier.

So I've been sick for the last 2 days. I started feeling like crap late Thursday night and have been like that ever since. I could barely muster up the energy to do more than sit on the couch today.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Was actually at the park 4 days. Well Disneyland and California Adventure. We won't be doing 4 days again. But my sister just wanted to make sure we got to do all the stuff we wanted to do. Which really means all the things she wanted to do. We'd been planning this trip for awhile, and she's been making all sorts of lists and reading blogs of stuff to do.

Sorry you've been sick, Amy. No fun. I was feeling a bit sick this morning, but I think it was still a matter of recovering from vacation - so not the same thing. I hope you feel better!
Old 09-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you feeling better today, Amy??

I just realised my video didn't work, here it is:

Old 09-21-2015, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like you had a great time, Kenny.

Lisa, I don't see a video.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what the heck, it showed up for me yesterday I'll just copy and paste the link when I get home

Old 09-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you do something? Now it's there.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I didn't Stupid creepy youtube.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Weird. Just weird.

How's your day?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm feeling a bit better now, Lisa and Kenni. I was not doing so great this morning when I woke up so I stayed home from work. It seems to have done the trick though so back to the grind tomorrow.

4 days at the park, Kenni? Your trip sounds like it was exhausting. At least when you go back, you can just spend the time visiting your favorite parts rather than running all over the park, right? That's cool that you'll be able to use an annual pass enough to make it worthwhile.

Lisa, are you in the video giving him a Babybel? Also, I really like that song in the video. I may have to download it.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Download it That song went #1 in the UK Their whole album is great, though.

I was so depressed last night, I had actually got an invite-only ticket to a concert of theirs in Chicago at the W Hotel, and I was THISCLOSE to getting on a bus and heading there by myself. It was a great opportunity. Instead, I found two girls on twitter and got them in with my ticket. All I asked in return was that they say hi to the singer for me, since I met him last week. But as I kept seeing updates as the night went on, I got more and more jealous and really regretted not going myself I mean they got pics and videos with them, one girl put glitter on the singer (lol), got signed setlists, and even got asked to hang with them a bit after the show. I was dying. They also didn't say hi for me

I'll get over it someday, btw.

Amy that was my annoying arm waving in the video, and giving him the stupid label!

Glad you are feeling better though!

In other news, why is it so hard to find nice black flats for work!?! They are all ugly!

Old 09-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Glad you're feeling better Amy!

Yesterday was rough. First day back from vacation is never fun. Luckily my boss was out of the office pretty much the whole day so I didn't have him bugging me about what I needed to catch up on.

So...I thought I had my book club tonight and have been trying to read as much of the book as possible, though there was no chance of my finishing it on time - I'm not quite to 50%. But then this morning I was double checking my e-mails and discovered my book club is next week! Phew! I may actually get this one finished this month!

Lisa, sorry you missed that concert! But wouldn't that have been a long bus ride to Chicago? Though I suppose if you really love the band it would be worth it. Was really nice of you to give up the ticket for those other girls; sucks that they didn't say hi for you though.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I know how that is Kenni. I swear, sometimes you need a vacation after your vacation.

Is the book your reading good? If you like it then it gives you a little extra time to enjoy it rather than rushing through it.

Quote:
Amy that was my annoying arm waving in the video, and giving him the stupid label!
I completely missed it when I watched it the other night but I enlarged it this time and saw your hand.

That stinks that you couldn't go to the concert and that those girls didn't say hi for you even though you were the reason that they even got to go to the show. I was wondering the same thing as Kenni about how long that trip from Toronto to Chicago would be especially on a bus.

Quote:
In other news, why is it so hard to find nice black flats for work!?! They are all ugly!
I love my Tori Burch's. I actually need to get a new pair but I bought some Cole Haan's recently that I'm loving as well. My Cole Haan flats are super comfortable.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I made the mistake of buying Michael Kors flats for the THIRD time. Will I ever learn? The first two pairs destroyed my feet, and my new pair is no different. I can't even get them on my feet today..wtf? My feet must have blown up since yesterday. It was kind of an emergency though, I even gave the shoe store my old shoes to throw out Now I'm stuck with these $150 pieces of crap that I can't even wear.

/whining

Oh wait I'm not done whining!

Spoiler:

^ more complaining about the band

Old 09-26-2015, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

guys!

Hope you're all better now Amy.

Kenni, welcome back from your trip. It sounded so fun! I'd love to have more than one day to explore Disneyland/Disneyworld etc but have only been to the one in Hong Kong which is apparently tiny compared to the other Disneylands and even then that takes more than one day to cover.

Quote:
Well, I made the mistake of buying Michael Kors flats for the THIRD time. Will I ever learn? The first two pairs destroyed my feet, and my new pair is no different. I can't even get them on my feet today..wtf? My feet must have blown up since yesterday. It was kind of an emergency though, I even gave the shoe store my old shoes to throw out Now I'm stuck with these $150 pieces of crap that I can't even wear.
I didn't even know there were MK shoes/flats (I do have a MK bag though, it's awesome). Yeah I don't think they're made for comfort unfortunately. $150?? That is not cheap.

I got back from my Bangkok trip on Monday and it's been craziness ever since. It was SUCH a good trip though, super chilled so I basically lazed around, ate desserts and had massages on three consecutive days (!! I could so get used to this lifestyle ) and slept SO much. Thankfully my friend had the same idea and we took it so easy instead of rushing through the itinerary which I really dislike as well.

Hope everyone's doing well.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-26-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg Sarah that sounds amazing

I would die for a massage right now, I played 3 stupid softball games today and I feel like an actual 105 year old woman. ahhhhhh

And yeah they are NOT made for comfort. I would up going to Aldo yesterday and got two pairs of sale shoes for $80 together which are WAY more comfortable!