Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I also love Rachel's smirk, after she kisses him, seeing that she rendered him speechless.
Haha yes, I love it too! She seems quite proud of herself

Quote:
I feel like picking my five favourite R/R moments would be even more difficult. Though if I really had to choose, at least my no.1 moment with them, would be their kiss at CP, at the end of TOW Ross Finds Out. Sends chills down my spine every time.
lol yes, choosing fave moments has always been hard, there's just so many great ones but I just never thought about choosing favourite Ross&Rachel episodes because I think I would have to choose like ep with a lot of RnR scenes in it, where they really have a storyline on their own in the episode like for example with "TOW Ross And Rachel You Know.." but that won't mean that the episode actually have one of my fave RnR scene in it. (Again for example that ep I just mentioned is definitely an awesome one for them but if someone ask me like my top 5 fave RnR scenes I don't think I would choose one for that ep) I don't know if I make sense right now But that's why I think I couldn't choose favourite RnR episodes because it's more like I have fave scenes and it's somehow harder to think about whole episodes.

Anyway, done rambling and like I said probably not making sense I would also said that their first kiss at CP is definitely one of my favorite RnR scenes! It was just so good! With the fight, the frustration, them finally telling each other how they feel, that moment of quiet and intense eye-contact just before the amazing kiss..

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
lol yes, choosing fave moments has always been hard, there's just so many great ones but I just never thought about choosing favourite Ross&Rachel episodes because I think I would have to choose like ep with a lot of RnR scenes in it, where they really have a storyline on their own in the episode like for example with "TOW Ross And Rachel You Know.." but that won't mean that the episode actually have one of my fave RnR scene in it. (Again for example that ep I just mentioned is definitely an awesome one for them but if someone ask me like my top 5 fave RnR scenes I don't think I would choose one for that ep) I don't know if I make sense right now But that's why I think I couldn't choose favourite RnR episodes because it's more like I have fave scenes and it's somehow harder to think about whole episodes.

Anyway, done rambling and like I said probably not making sense I would also said that their first kiss at CP is definitely one of my favorite RnR scenes! It was just so good! With the fight, the frustration, them finally telling each other how they feel, that moment of quiet and intense eye-contact just before the amazing kiss..
You totally make sense! I know what you mean. Like, those episodes I picked - some don't include my top five R/R moments, but as a whole, when considering entire episodes where the plot is mainly about them, those are my faves.

haha, I love this:

Old 10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that scene between them, so funny. I love that whole episode when she was delivering.
I am an original”
Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I love that scene between them, so funny. I love that whole episode when she was delivering.
One of my favourite episodes.

Rachel:"My husband, he's a lawyer!"
Ross: "Uh, Rach..."
Rachel: "You get back on that case, honey!"

Old 10-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thinking about it, my five favourite Ross/Rachel episodes are probably the majority of my five favourite episodes overall.

1. TOW the Prom Video
  2. TOW Ross Finds Out
  3. TOW Rachel Has a Baby
  4. TOW the East German Laundry Detergent
  5. TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know

Okay, that was difficult to narrow them down. I could easily have listed my ten favourites.
Those are good choices.

I thought about mine and have decided to go with:

TOW the Prom Video (no explanation I don't think )
TO in Vegas (they're so funny together, plus they get married! )
The One Where Rachel Has a Baby ()
TOW the Home Study (I really like seeing them take care of Emma together )
TOW Old Yeller Dies (they say 'I love you' for the 1st time! )

Quote:
And about my fave 5 RnR episodes, I don't really know because I usually just think about what are my favorite scenes/moments with them and never really thought about whole episodes as my faves for RnR. So I guess it would take time to think about that but it's just always hard to choose "favorite something" when it comes to these two anyway lol so yeah I don't know
I do really love the ones onebreath mentioned though Definitely great episodes for them
I understand what you mean. I've seen people do this with other shows for their fave couples, so thought it might be fun to pick ones for RnR.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm glad you guys got what I meant And yeah, it is fun to see what's everyone faves (but like I said I think I would have a hard time to choose lol )

I like those episodes you picked starmite. Great ones for RnR

Quote:
Rachel:"My husband, he's a lawyer!"
Ross: "Uh, Rach..."
Rachel: "You get back on that case, honey!"

So cute! Poor Rachel, she really couldn't take the wait anymore I love that pic too btw

They were so great together in that episode! Sweet and funny

Love that for example:

Rachel: Oh that's five Ross. Five women have had five babies! And I have had no babies! Why doesn’t she want to come out?
Ross: Y'know what I think it is? I think you’ve made such a nice home for her over the last nine months that she just doesn’t want to leave.
Rachel: Oh. Look at you making up crap for me.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They were so great together in that episode! Sweet and funny

Love that for example:

Rachel: Oh that's five Ross. Five women have had five babies! And I have had no babies! Why doesn’t she want to come out?
Ross: Y'know what I think it is? I think you’ve made such a nice home for her over the last nine months that she just doesn’t want to leave.
Rachel: Oh. Look at you making up crap for me.

Argh, I love that scene! Sweet and hilarious at the same time. And I love the way she touches his face. So freaking adorable.

I love that, even in Rachel's mind they kissed so passionately.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, that dream kiss was pretty great!

I love this random RnR cuddling:

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love this random RnR cuddling:
That makes me want to do one of those fangirl *squeeees*

They really were quite a touchy/feely couple, not afraid to show some PDA.

This cracks me up SO much:

I love that they were sort of awkward at first, because they had been friends for a long time (I mean, if you think about it, they've known each other since they were kids!), and even though they both wanted to be together, that little bit of awkwardness was bound to crop up. Because as Rachel said herself, "it's kind of a big thing." It was so sweetly and hilariously done, too. Then of course, they were able to get past all of that, and just naturally sink into being a couple.

I would, however, have liked to have seen shots of them inside the apartment when she was saying the "just grab my ass!" line.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also really liked how they got Ross and Rachel together. Considering they'd been friends for such a long time it would have been weird if they had gotten together just like that, without having thoughts or feelings like Rachel did when she told Ross to grab her ass
Old 10-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I also really liked how they got Ross and Rachel together. Considering they'd been friends for such a long time it would have been weird if they had gotten together just like that, without having thoughts or feelings like Rachel did when she told Ross to grab her ass
exactly.

And like I said, the fact they were able to get over that awkwardness, then fall so naturally into becoming a couple, shows how perfect they are for each other and were meant to happen.

I was watching (and making gifs from) TO At the Beach earlier. I LOVE how flirty they are in that episode! When they're carrying on; chasing e/o around the room, and fall onto the couch together. Ugh, so freaking cute.

Then there's that longing look they give each other.

Ha, I always wonder what Ross was referring to when he said, "well, if that's the rule this weekend..." What was that rule, Ross? What else did you and Rachel get up to exactly, that time, when you allowed her to paint your nails?

Sorry I keep rambling in my posts, but I'm in a very 'I-could-talk-about-Ross-and-Rachel-all-day' kind of mood today.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

And this all shows (once again) how much they mean to each other, that they weren't taking that new relationship lightly.

Can I please be added?
Old 10-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai82 (View Post)
And this all shows (once again) how much they mean to each other, that they weren't taking that new relationship lightly.

Can I please be added?
Exactly.

And, I'll add you now.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the add!
Old 10-14-2012, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai82 (View Post)
^ Thanks for the add!
You're welcome. Oh, and welcome to the thread, btw.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread