Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
I have to say, it gives me the warm fuzzies when I start a re-watch of the series from the beginning, just knowing the journey they're about to embark on; knowing that through it all, they'll end up together.
Yeah, I love that too

And awww, I love that scene/quote! Ross is so sweet And they are so cute on that gif!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Yeah, I love that too

And awww, I love that scene/quote! Ross is so sweet And they are so cute on that gif!
I love when Ross says she can exchange the earrings if she wants, and she tells him "aw, now I love you even more." and Ross has this sort of confused expression on his face for a split second, before Rachel knocks him out of it by kissing him.

I've been making gifs for Tumblr from the Friends gag reels recently, and just noticed the similarities between these two last night:

Jen not being able to control her laughter at David's outbursts as Ross.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

I just had to say the OP is amazing!!! Squeeee!

I miss our Lobsters so very much

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 09-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Speaking of the OP, I have new (and for all seasons) "through the seasons" graphics, which I've been working on. I'll add them soon.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^ Oh, nice! But does that mean you're gonna take out the ones from the first 5 seasons already there in the OP? Or just add the ones for the following seasons? Because I personally always really liked those we have for S1 to S5 here so that would be cool if we could keep them unless you meant that the graphics you made for the others seasons are actually different from these ones and won't fit with the others previous banners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydensgirl (View Post)
I miss our Lobsters so very much
Aww I miss them too! They were just so great together!

And at the gifs from the bloopers! Ross was so funny (and kinda crazy) in these scenes

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-17-2012, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ Oh, nice! But does that mean you're gonna take out the ones from the first 5 seasons already there in the OP? Or just add the ones for the following seasons? Because I personally always really liked those we have for S1 to S5 here so that would be cool if we could keep them unless you meant that the graphics you made for the others seasons are actually different from these ones and won't fit with the others previous banners.
Yeah, I ended up making entirely new ones, because I couldn't make ones to really match those already there , and figured making a whole set of new graphics that match, would be better.

Here's the graphic for season 1:

But I can just add seasons 6-10 onto the ones already there, if you would prefer?
Old 09-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

That art is gorgeous.

I'm not sure what Mel thinks but personally I think OP's always look better when you have the same style the whole way through. We really do appreciate your help either way though.

Vicky
Old 09-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome and thank you. I get a ridiculous amount of joy making R/R related graphics, so.

Thought I'd bring this over here. It's a really cute (and interesting!) post about R/R. I swear, it's like this woman read my mind and typed out my thoughts on this post

Everything I Need to Know, I learned from Ross&Rachel

I especially loved these parts: No guys, seriously, the lobster thing is like my favorite thing that has ever happened besides “you jump, I jump” in Titanic. <--- literally me

and: She got off the plane, you guys! It still makes me cry! She got off the plane! It also still makes me cry when they watch the prom video and Monica says, “I can’t believe you did that.” And it still makes me cry when they have Emma. And it still makes me cry when they break up. And I pretty much am always crying. Again, ME.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Gifs, arts, posts

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 09-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
Yeah, I ended up making entirely new ones, because I couldn't make ones to really match those already there , and figured making a whole set of new graphics that match, would be better.
Oh, okay. Well, like I said I love the ones we already have but I guess yeah, it would fit better to just put all the new ones you made (so from S1 to S10) instead of just the following seasons because it wouldn't match the style of the previous

Thanks for the link to that post, seems nice, I'll read it later

And I love the last gif! So, so sweet!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-19-2012, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, okay. Well, like I said I love the ones we already have but I guess yeah, it would fit better to just put all the new ones you made (so from S1 to S10) instead of just the following seasons because it wouldn't match the style of the previous

Thanks for the link to that post, seems nice, I'll read it later

And I love the last gif! So, so sweet!
Cool. I'll add them later today.

They were ridiculously adorable together when they were going out.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I love all of the gifs, so much!
Old 09-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love their hugs!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

They really did have some of the best hugs over the series. Even pre and post relationship. Actually, most of my favourite hugs of theirs, are from when they weren't a couple.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread