Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm trying to decide which Friends pairing I like most? Chandler/Monica or Ross/Rachel?

☆Krys ☆
Old 09-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^ Haha, well you don't have to choose the one you love the most, you can just love both couple the same! They are both great

And since we were just talking about RnR hugs, here's a pic of another one I love too

The scene was bittersweet though, but I love the hug, especially the way Ross is holding her

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
I'm trying to decide which Friends pairing I like most? Chandler/Monica or Ross/Rachel?
Decide on the both of 'em. They're both wonderful pairings.

This made me think of a confession I saw on Tumblr recently, which kind of really warmed my heart:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
And since we were just talking about RnR hugs, here's a pic of another one I love too

The scene was bittersweet though, but I love the hug, especially the way Ross is holding her
Argh, I love that hug so much. I want to go make a gif of it now.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love those two pics So very true

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
This made me think of a confession I saw on Tumblr recently, which kind of really warmed my heart:
Aww, that's sweet! And true

Quote:
Argh, I love that hug so much. I want to go make a gif of it now.
Haha, do it!! I love your gifs! And I will never get tired of looking at RnR gifs Sometimes I see one and I could just sit here and keep looking at it for a while, just smiling at how cute they are or how great this or that scene was

Just to keep adding to the lovely RnR hugs, here's another one again that I really like

Poor Ross in that episode though, because he had to keep going back and forth between the two parties, especially dealing with Rachel's father And when he had to put on Rachel's father glasses and then also had his cigarettes Rachel's mother told her something like she might have a "problem" because she was dating someone who looked like a father

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
It will always be Ross and Rachel for me
I wanted them to be together since the pilot.

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 09-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha, do it!! I love your gifs! And I will never get tired of looking at RnR gifs Sometimes I see one and I could just sit here and keep looking at it for a while, just smiling at how cute they are or how great this or that scene was
Aw, thank you. I often find myself getting distracted while making them. It may sometimes take me a while to finish the gif, because I stop every so often and just watch it play, over and over.

Quote:
Just to keep adding to the lovely RnR hugs, here's another one again that I really like
Aw, I love that hug. I love that Chandler was there to talk to her at first (because they can relate to the divorced parents thing), then he passed Rachel over to Ross, and she just moved so easily over to him. Such a sweet scene.

Here's another cute hug from that episode:

Quote:
Poor Ross in that episode though, because he had to keep going back and forth between the two parties, especially dealing with Rachel's father And when he had to put on Rachel's father glasses and then also had his cigarettes Rachel's mother told her something like she might have a "problem" because she was dating someone who looked like a father
Ross was such an adorable dork in that episode! I love that he was doing everything he could to keep her parents from seeing each other, even if meant him looking like an idiot.

Ross' relationship with Rachel's dad always amuses me. I love the episode where Rachel goes to tell her dad she's pregnant, then when she says Ross is the father, she's like, "It's Ross! You like, Ross!" and Rachel's dad makes this hilarious, kind of, 'ehhh-I-guess' face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucasBangelBrylan (View Post)
It will always be Ross and Rachel for me
I wanted them to be together since the pilot.
Ross/Rachel were what drew me to the show in the first place. They're what made me fall in love with it.

And, just to end this post with another hug from them:

Old 09-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

They had the best hugs.

Ross was so cute in the Two Parties episode.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Not a hug, but I just love this moment between them:

Old 09-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

I love that moment too It was so touching, there were both totally in awe seeing their baby for the first time together

Vicky
Old 09-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Ross' relationship with Rachel's dad always amuses me. I love the episode where Rachel goes to tell her dad she's pregnant, then when she says Ross is the father, she's like, "It's Ross! You like, Ross!" and Rachel's dad makes this hilarious, kind of, 'ehhh-I-guess' face.
Haha! Yeah, that was funny

I love that hug pic from S1 Rachel looked so comfortable in his arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
It was so touching, there were both totally in awe seeing their baby for the first time together
Yes, I love it! "Our baby"

I also love at the end of the episode after that scene when they wanted to show the picture to Joey and Phoebe but Rachel couldn't find the baby again and then she was like pouting turning around asking for help to Ross who smiled and took her in his arms, so cute!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm absolutely loving all the pics & gifs of R/R
Old 09-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas4life (View Post)
I love that moment too It was so touching, there were both totally in awe seeing their baby for the first time together
It gives me goosebumps when I watch it, and they both say "that's our baby." Such a momentous moment in the series.

Quote:
I also love at the end of the episode after that scene when they wanted to show the picture to Joey and Phoebe but Rachel couldn't find the baby again and then she was like pouting turning around asking for help to Ross who smiled and took her in his arms, so cute!
Ah, that moment was adorable! I hate how it gets cut off by the end credits/end of the episode. I loved the way he pulled her into his arms. It's one of those moments in season 8, when they act very couple-y, you know, for not actually being a couple.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
I hate how it gets cut off by the end credits/end of the episode.
Yeah, me too! lol It should have been just a few seconds longer so we could see the hug well

I was watching the episode with Rachel's sister Jill, it was so funny when Phoebe told Rachel about Ross and her sister having a thing going on and at first Rachel didn't believe it but then she was suddenly totally freaking out about it And Phoebe didn't know what to say, there was a silence and then she was like "But good news about the apartment pants!" I also love that while Rachel was ranting she said that she didn't like it when Ross goes out with anyone! Hehe

And of course I love the RnR scene at the end of the episode when Ross told her he didn't want to start anything with Jill because he didn't want to ruin the chance to get back together with Rachel, even though he didn't know if it was ever going to happen again (but obviously they both still thought about it and wanted/wished they will get that chance again someday ) It was so sweet and kinda awkward how Rachel like gently kicked his leg while thanking him and he just did the same to her saying "you're welcome" They were so adorable in a kinda dork way lol but I like how kinda shy about it they got after he said that (because we could tell Rachel was surprised and touched but didn't really know how to react to what he said especially since they both know what that could mean..)

And of course I just love Chandler's reaction after watching them having that moment and he suddenly started crying and said: "I just don’t see why those two can’t work things out!" He was like one of us RnR shippers when we watch them in these kind of scene and we're like "come on you two, get back together already!!"

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All

Last edited by Black mamba; 09-26-2012 at 08:09 PM
Old 09-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was watching the episode with Rachel's sister Jill, it was so funny when Phoebe told Rachel about Ross and her sister having a thing going on and at first Rachel didn't believe it but then she was suddenly totally freaking out about it And Phoebe didn't know what to say, there was a silence and then she was like "But good news about the apartment pants!" I also love that while Rachel was ranting she said that she didn't like it when Ross goes out with anyone! Hehe
Yeah, I gotta say; I love it when Rachel gets jealous over Ross. And I love the fact she admitted she doesn't like when Ross goes out with anyone. Further proof that they just never got over each other throughout the years.

Quote:
And of course I love the RnR scene at the end of the episode when Ross told her he didn't want to start anything with Jill because he didn't want to ruin the chance to get back together with Rachel, even though he didn't know if it was ever going to happen again (but obviously they both still thought about it and wanted/wished they will get that chance again someday ) It was so sweet and kinda awkward how Rachel like gently kicked his leg while thanking him and he just did the same to her saying "you're welcome" They were so adorable in a kinda dork way lol but I like how kinda shy about it they got after he said that (because we could tell Rachel was surprised and touched but didn't really know how to react to what he said especially since they both know what that could mean..)
I feel like that was a huge thing for Ross to admit, and again it brings back the fact neither of them ever got over each other. Also, Rachel not arguing about it, because she more than likely felt that way herself.

Quote:
And of course I just love Chandler's reaction after watching them having that moment and he suddenly started crying and said: "I just don’t see why those two can’t work things out!" He was like one of us RnR shippers when we watch them in these kind of scene and we're like "come on you two, get back together already!!"
LMAO yes. Next to Phoebe, Chandler is the biggest RnR shipper.

Here's something I posted on Tumblr yesterday. It's a scene comparison of when Rachel let it slip to Ross that he was going to have a boy in s1, and when Ross let it slip to Rachel that they were having a girl in s8. I loved that throwback.

that's not even a word!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread