Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I just found this on Twitter. This might be Episode 2, because in years past, the writer for the premiere has almost always been the showrunner.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, and Frank Military aka Kessler isn't an actor, at least not exactly... but Kessler should be out of the picture by mid next season... I'm more worried about the Callen & Anna & Hetty stuff being dragged out...

... and sometimes with the over arcing storylines they bring back characters, and crimes that happened years ago, and if you can't recall what happened last (a season or two ago) it makes you disconnect... or that only happened with me?
Old 07-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, thanks to someone using some impressive editing skills, the blankened part has been revealed:
Production number 2: The Body Stitchers.

I tend to be quite terrible when it comes to speculating (mainly because I like to speculate every episode will have Hetty info in it.), but I'd say this sounds faintly similar to a gruesome serial killer case that was never wrapped up alllll the way from Season 9 that Frank also wrote!
Old 07-08-2022, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
I'm more worried about the Callen & Anna & Hetty stuff being dragged out...
Mostly I think that depends on Linda's availability/covid . I'm not overly worried but I also don't expect them to jump from proposal to wedding quickly. Even Densi had proposal end of season 8, then married late season 10. So based on LA history I presume the engagement part will last 1-2 seasons maybe since it is an older show now they may reduce time in fear of not getting another season? But they've done enough drama with dragging out the actual proposal so I'm not too worried about a lot of Callen/Anna drama beyond him needing to deal with his past/the Hetty stuff. I read it as they did the dragging out, now they just need them to work out how to be together.

Quote:
... and sometimes with the over arcing storylines they bring back characters, and crimes that happened years ago, and if you can't recall what happened last (a season or two ago) it makes you disconnect... or that only happened with me?
This here drives me crazy. I'm often wondering 'who are you' or 'what case was that'

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

on you being just as confused as I'm when they bring back "random people/cases" from years ago....

Maria (?)/ladybird I hope that s14e2 will have nothing to do with that horror-movie like episode with the serial killer, who was never ever mentikned again...

I know that the Densi proposal/wedding was 2 years in LA-time, but it probably had something to do with Dani's 2nd pregnancy...

Callen & Anna has been dancing around eachnother since s7/8 ?... it's been long enough, and besides Callen's personal issues everything else should be in order, except if they want to bring up more people from either of their pasts... I'd prefer to have a short engagement this time...
Old 07-10-2022, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
on you being just as confused as I'm when they bring back "random people/cases" from years ago....

Maria (?)/ladybird I hope that s14e2 will have nothing to do with that horror-movie like episode with the serial killer, who was never ever mentikned again...

I know that the Densi proposal/wedding was 2 years in LA-time, but it probably had something to do with Dani's 2nd pregnancy...

Callen & Anna has been dancing around eachnother since s7/8 ?... it's been long enough, and besides Callen's personal issues everything else should be in order, except if they want to bring up more people from either of their pasts... I'd prefer to have a short engagement this time...
That was one of the creepiest shows ever...anywhere. I totally HATED that they dropped it without resolution. It's not too late to bring it back to do that.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I like to think that that episode never happened tbh... or if there's a resolution to it, I may just skip that episode all together horror & me don't get along, even if it is minor...

but then again, you probably don't like loose ends that much...
Old 07-11-2022, 12:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like I've blocked it out from my memory completely

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone seriously surprised along with me? Like, so many questions here!
Old 07-15-2022, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not really as I expected it to be some point soon. They are being a bit sneaky though

Hopefully Linda is involved in some way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-15-2022, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

That's what I'm thinking too. They've used her being on set as a big surprise a few times in the past, and they definitely can do it again if they wish too!
Old 07-15-2022, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep it all secret, especially regarding her. Shame as we'd like to know sooner but it will be a nice surprise if they do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-15-2022, 05:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Already looks spooky.
Old 07-15-2022, 06:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that could work

Tweets like that are probably better suited for the spoiler's board than on here. Television show boards are only allowed limited spoilers which have officially been released. I will check with the Moderator Managers on if things officially released by cast & crew are ok

ETA: All good, ignore me. I wasn't sure since the rules say 'officially released' but so long as the things released officially by cast & crew don't reveal anything about future storylines or characters (which they're not generally allowed to do anyway) it is fine to share in here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread