Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2018, 07:52 PM
MST Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles Spoilers & Speculations Thread #2

Welcome to the NCIS: Los Angeles Spoilers and Speculations Thread

Show Synopsis

NCIS: LOS ANGELES is a drama about the high stakes world of undercover surveillance at the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. By assuming false identities and utilizing the most advanced technology, this team of highly trained agents goes deep undercover, putting their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets. Special Agent "G" Callen (Chris O'Donnell) is a chameleon who transforms himself into whomever he needs to be to infiltrate the criminal underworld. His partner is Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J), a former U.S. Navy SEAL who has seen action in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and a surveillance expert who uses state of the art monitoring equipment to look out for those in the field and feed them crucial information. Both Callen and Hanna report to Special Agent Lara Macy (Louise Lombard), the OSP team leader responsible for directing the operations and making life-or-death decisions. Assisting the team is Special Agent Kensi Lo (Daniela Ruah), the exceptionally bright daughter of a slain Marine who lives for the adrenalin rush that comes with undercover work, and Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (Peter Cambor), adept at getting into anybody's head, profiling the target and monitoring agents' states of mind before, during and after missions. Armed with the latest in high tech gear and sent regularly into life-threatening situations, this tight-knit team relies on each other to do what is necessary to protect national interests.

Cast

Starring:
Chris O'Donnell
LL Cool J
Louise Lombard
Peter Cambor
Daniela Ruah
Old 08-31-2018, 11:14 PM
Total Fan

Tftnt
Old 08-31-2018, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:11 PM
MST Manager

You're welcome.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

(btw this link needs to be updated in the guide. the old thread doesnt have link to this one either)

NCIS: LOS ANGELES
Reflecting on May’s highly explosive finale, showrunner R. Scott Gemmill admits, “I wasn’t sure who was going to be coming back, so we figured we’d see where the chips will fall after contract negotiations!” Then teasing said outcome, the EP says, “Deeks is probably the worst off,” having suffered a TBI, “although the others suffer injuries that are certainly life-threatening.” Taking stock of life and limb, however, “is the least of their problems,” seeing as “they’re still being hunted” by the cartel. Even once all of that dust has settled, “Everybody” — not just Mosley, on whose behalf the team acted — “is going to catch some heat” for this unsanctioned op, Gemmill warns. “There is going to be hell to pay.” That’s where Esai Morales (NYPD Blue) comes in, as a Deputy Director “who will try to protect our people as much as possible” from a DoD prosecutor. On the far lighter side of things, “Callen has a lot of girl trouble this season,” Gemmill reports with a laugh, in the form of Anna and Joelle.

BONUS SPOILER!: The boat that is used for Sam’s digs is up for sale in real life, which does not bode well for Agent Hanna. “I think we’re going to buy it so that we can blow it up later this season!”

RETURN DATE: Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9:30/8:30c (CBS)
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...e-in-mexico-2/
Old 09-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the latest

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-08-2018, 05:11 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Old 09-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:40 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

“Superhuman” – After the prototype for a tactical assault suit is stolen from a Navy base and used in a Beverly Hills jewelry heist, the team must determine who stole the suit and what their next target is. Also, retired Navy Admiral Hollace Kilbride (Gerald McRaney) temporarily oversees the team while Mosely and Hetty face repercussions for the unsanctioned Mexico mission, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Sunday, Oct. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

NCIS: Los Angeles - Episode 10.02 - ... Press Release
Old 09-18-2018, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Hetty wasn’t mentioned in your NCIS: Los Angeles Fall Preview, and I know Linda Hunt was in a car accident this summer. Will she be back for the premiere? — Susan
Ausiello: Hunt indeed will appear in the Sunday, Sept. 30 opener, now that Hunt has recuperated from her injuries. “Linda was chomping at the bit to get back, so she’ll be back,” reports showrunner Scott Gemmill. And after playing with the production schedule to get her into the premiere, “we are rocking and rolling again.”
https://tvline.com/2018/09/18/design...ew-characters/
Old 09-19-2018, 03:31 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for all the spoilage.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sneak Peeks https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/08/nc...1-to-live.html
Old 10-16-2018, 11:19 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Belated thanks.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Any teasers of what will be happening during NCIS: LA‘s mid-season finale (airing Sunday, Dec. 16)? –Tony
Here’s one thing that will happen: Callen’s relationship with Anna will face a pivotal test — and he will be pulled from a case because of it. (And just so I can complete the rare NCIS hat trick, here’s an exclusive photo of the mothership’s Bishop, Torres and the Christmas baby.)

https://tvline.com/2018/12/07/legend...son-4-big-bad/
Old 12-07-2018, 10:05 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.