Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

always
Old 08-19-2022, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Will NCIS: LA's Hetty RSVP for Callen's Wedding? EP Reveals the Latest Plan

Spoiler:

Not overly spoilery but leaving in spoiler tags so people can choose if they wish to read or not

Daniela Ruah to Direct Again
Chelle » join GTmy artL&O » HFAC
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 01:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Knowing that Callen will be looking for Hetty warms me up, trusting the showrunner with another 1 of his Hetty teasers though doesn't.

I just hope Dani gets a well written episode to direct this time.
Ladybird16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd still rather her just come back & not him needing to go find & save her which that sounds like . Personally I don't think they're to blame when it comes to teasers not going anywhere. They're working around covid . Doesn't mean that what they say means anything as anything could change again though

Which didn't you find well written? I think the writer is the same writer who wrote the last episode Dani directed
Old 08-19-2022, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I just don't the Hetty storyline to be dragged out for another full season...
Old 08-29-2022, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Been thinking about all the new info that was released today, and I'm feeling pretty conflicted right now.

On 1 hand, I'm thinking that there's some room for Hetty to show up (the only consistant thing on this show that she hasn't missed is the premiere) in the premiere as sort of a 'I'm still alive' thing. Then on the other hand, I'm looking at the early info there is now and remembering how sure I was back in May that she'd show up and surprise everyone, and I caused myself a lot of undeserved heartache.

I know there'll definitely be more info coming in the next month (trailer, maybe a few more pics, a couple interviews), except, I keep thinking that there should've been some proof of Hetty being in the episode revealed today. (maybe I'm just too impatient.).

Callen really needs to find her. And she really should be in the premiere, even if just over the phone, or in a dark place somewhere.
Old 08-30-2022, 12:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you mean the episode synopsis or other new information?

Hetty might appear in that first episode, but if she does I presume it'll be on the screen & something they filmed from Linda's driveway. I feel like if the safety protocols keeping Linda away from the set were lifted they wouldn't be so vague on if she will be in the season or not. They'd be jumping on it & filming what they can so they get the story in this time. But maybe they still would be vague, who knows . I still don't expect much & wouldn't hold too much hope on much of an appearance from her, if any at all.

I think for right now though they're just setting up the season & showing that their hope is to get to the save Hetty storyline. Callen gets the bad news which triggers him to want to find Hetty even more & actively search for her. Making him realise that this is a chapter he needs to close before he can marry. So the sooner they can start on showing that part of the storyline, the better. Then they'll be ready for whenever they can bring Hetty back.

NCIS LA - 14x01 "Game of Drones"
Spoiler:
Old 08-30-2022, 12:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, I meant the episode sypnosis. Honestly, I think they'd still be vague either way. I just can't get through this show like I used to without Hetty being around. It always feels like there's a big piece missing.
Old 08-30-2022, 01:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Silly to be vague if they are able to film with her. Could just say that restrictions are easing so they hope. Still partially vague, but does ease minds that she should be back unless circumstances change. Unless there's other reasons why she's out but if there are they aren't sharing them

I get that & agree. But am really glad they're respecting her safety & the restrictions put in place
Old 09-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

A few questions I have for how Callen will eventually find Hetty:

1, Will he just suddenly go to Syria at the end or beginning of an episode? (I personally think so at some point.).

2, Will the whole (and yes, all 5 agents) team be involved with bringing her home instead of just Callen? (I really hope so).

3, Will Callen be the one to find Hetty, or will they both bump into each other somehow? (personally, I think either scenario would be fine).

Just some speculation questions I sometimes think about
Old 09-04-2022, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

They are all valid questions
Old 11-18-2022, 06:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles season 14 spoilers: Will David Kessler return?
Reply   Post New Thread