Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2023, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

Why does Marvel always do this to their female characters? And why do they always torture their male characters?

I know you know.

You're welcome.

And you're welcome again.

Yes, I remember. I was glad when he killed the Deadpool from X-Men Origins and Ryan Reynolds before he accepted Green Lantern.

Wow, they're gonna do all of that? That's a very convoluted way of brining the X-Men into the MCU. They could've just started from scratch all over again.

Glad you know. And you're welcome.

Thanks for the links. Nice to see the original five back together. Is this set in the past? And is that Jean from the future with them?

Yeah, looks like all this multiverse stuff might not make any difference if The Marvels is tanking. I hate to say I told you so.

‘The Marvels’ is probably headed for one of the worst MCU box-office openings ever

Box Office Bomb: ‘The Marvels’ Opening to $47M-$52M in New Low for Marvel Studios

Box Office: ‘The Marvels’ Gets Grounded With MCU’s Second-Lowest Opening Day Ever
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Good question.

Yep.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Maybe. I think it's for Secret Wars like give them one last hurrah before the reboot.

Plus with the way the MCU are now maybe it's for the best the reboot don't happen anytime soon.

I mean let's face it people prefers video game movies now over comic book movies. The Super Mario Bros movie, Sonic, Five Nights at Freddy's, etc.

Thanks. Thanks.

No problem. Yep. Maybe.

I'm not really surprised about The Marvels box office but it doesn't hurt the multiverse stuff.

I mean No Way Home used the multiverse, and it was a huge box office success of course it was seen as an event movie which I think is the key to multiverse movies.

Deadpool 3 is seen as an event movie, and I have faith it'll be a box success just like No Way Home.

Shoot the major trades reported Disney sees Deadpool 3 as their most important Marvel movie outside of Secret Wars.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Oh, and I'd like an answer.

You're welcome.

You're welcome again.

I see. That would make sense, but that would just confirm what I said earlier, that this would be Hugh and Ryan's final appearance as Wolverine and Deadpool.

Oh, you want the reboot delayed? Is it because of how badly the films are doing now?

Crap, really? You really think that's where movies are headed? That would be depressing. Video game movies are almost never good.

I just read that it is Jean from the future. Like we have to mess up past Jean any more than already has been done.

You weren't surprised? Did you believe me, or were you already suspecting the worst?

Maybe not, but it's not gonna get anyone interested in the multiverse either.

Yes, I remember No Way Home used it. But only for the Spider-Men. I guess it was an introduction, but it's still a very confusing mess. I wish they'd just bought the rights to everything Marvel when they had the chance. And of course it was a huge box office success. It was Spider-Man. Three Spider-Men.

I agree, I think that Marvel Studios is hedging its bets on Deadpool III. But why are they wasting time with all these other crap movies?

They'd better not screw up Secret Wars then.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

Oh, and I'd like an answer.

You're welcome.

You're welcome again.

I see. That would make sense, but that would just confirm what I said earlier, that this would be Hugh and Ryan's final appearance as Wolverine and Deadpool.

Oh, you want the reboot delayed? Is it because of how badly the films are doing now?

Crap, really? You really think that's where movies are headed? That would be depressing. Video game movies are almost never good.

I just read that it is Jean from the future. Like we have to mess up past Jean any more than already has been done.

You weren't surprised? Did you believe me, or were you already suspecting the worst?

Maybe not, but it's not gonna get anyone interested in the multiverse either.

Yes, I remember No Way Home used it. But only for the Spider-Men. I guess it was an introduction, but it's still a very confusing mess. I wish they'd just bought the rights to everything Marvel when they had the chance. And of course it was a huge box office success. It was Spider-Man. Three Spider-Men.

I agree, I think that Marvel Studios is hedging its bets on Deadpool III. But why are they wasting time with all these other crap movies?

They'd better not screw up Secret Wars then.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Something like that.

Yes. Yes. Except the opposite is happening to video game movies now. Both Sonic movies were successes, the Super Mario Bros movie was a huge success, and the Five Nights at Freddy's movie is doing better than the Marvels.

Plus while not a video game movie the #1 movie of the year is Barbie.

Call me crazy but I think the comic book movies rules entertainment era is coming to an end.

Thanks.

I see. Yep.

Something like that.

I know.

I know. Then imagine the box office for Secret Wars if it features those three Spider-Men, the Fox X-Men, the OG MCU Avengers, etc.

Definitely. To give Disney content although if things don't start improving on the other stuff then who knows.

Right now the only things I believe will be successes are Deadpool 3, and X-Men '97.

I don't know I just have a gut feeling about it.

Definitely.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

Well, I think after Deadpool III and Secret Wars, they're both gonna be pushing 60.

You could have a point. Public perception of the MCU isn't good right now, as I predicted would happen under Feige's management. It's such a burden, being right all the time. I just don't trust them to reboot things the right way. Hollywood is pathologically averse to making comic book adaptations that are faithful to the source material.

Five Nights at Freddy's is based on a video game? Maybe Hollywood is getting smarter when it comes to making movies based on video games by hiring actual screenwriters.

Well, Barbie wouldn't be the first hit movie based on a toy.

I wouldn't say that, but I will say that Hollywood is gonna have to stop oversaturating the market and stop making bad comic book movies. I did tell you this would happen, remember? I said all of these Disney+ shows were unnecessary, as were movies like The Eternals and The Marvels. I told you how I'd have structured the MCU, so I don't need to repeat myself. I'd have structured it like a cinematic comic book novel.

They just need to make fewer comic book movies and make them better. Disney CEO recently said that Marvel Studios' mistake was quantity over quality. The problem is that it was his idea in the first place. I've been saying that from the beginning, from when the first Avengers movie came out with no Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne.

You're welcome.

I suspected the worst as well.

I often get tired of what Marvel does to Scott and Jean, similar to what they do to Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy, and Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne. It's like Marvel is abusive to their own characters.

I think Marvel is going overboard with this multiverse stuff.

You think so? Remember what happened to The Flash. Secret Wars could end up the same way.

Disney doesn't need to make all of its content Marvel stuff. I'd rather have fewer and better Marvel movies than what they're currently doing. They're gonna ruin Marvel at this point.

We'll see. Deadpool III is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. And your gut feeling may be right.
Old 11-14-2023, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

Well, I think after Deadpool III and Secret Wars, they're both gonna be pushing 60.

You could have a point. Public perception of the MCU isn't good right now, as I predicted would happen under Feige's management. It's such a burden, being right all the time. I just don't trust them to reboot things the right way. Hollywood is pathologically averse to making comic book adaptations that are faithful to the source material.

Five Nights at Freddy's is based on a video game? Maybe Hollywood is getting smarter when it comes to making movies based on video games by hiring actual screenwriters.

Well, Barbie wouldn't be the first hit movie based on a toy.

I wouldn't say that, but I will say that Hollywood is gonna have to stop oversaturating the market and stop making bad comic book movies. I did tell you this would happen, remember? I said all of these Disney+ shows were unnecessary, as were movies like The Eternals and The Marvels. I told you how I'd have structured the MCU, so I don't need to repeat myself. I'd have structured it like a cinematic comic book novel.

They just need to make fewer comic book movies and make them better. Disney CEO recently said that Marvel Studios' mistake was quantity over quality. The problem is that it was his idea in the first place. I've been saying that from the beginning, from when the first Avengers movie came out with no Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne.

You're welcome.

I suspected the worst as well.

I often get tired of what Marvel does to Scott and Jean, similar to what they do to Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy, and Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne. It's like Marvel is abusive to their own characters.

I think Marvel is going overboard with this multiverse stuff.

You think so? Remember what happened to The Flash. Secret Wars could end up the same way.

Disney doesn't need to make all of its content Marvel stuff. I'd rather have fewer and better Marvel movies than what they're currently doing. They're gonna ruin Marvel at this point.

We'll see. Deadpool III is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. And your gut feeling may be right.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

Yes. Maybe.

I know.

Indeed. I know. I know.

Yep. I know.

Thanks.

Yep.

Same. I know.

Yep.

Yes. I remember but I don't think it will end up like The Flash. For one, and I hate to admit it but The Flash only had Keaton as a draw.

If Secret Wars has the three Spider-Men, the Fox X-Men, the OG MCU Avengers, etc. then that would give a combination of draws for the audience.

I know.

I know. Thanks. Now, I would like to have the same feeling for the F4 but considering the history I can't help but feel like they're cruse.

The first F4 movie was cancelled after it wrapped filming, F4 TAS was cancelled after two seasons, the Fox F4 movies wasn't successes especially the 2015 one.

Then for the MCU F4 so far we have gotten a Reed variant cameo who was killed as soon as he appeared, and several delays for the movie.

Same for Blade which Blade seems to be more curse.

Quote:
ComicBook.com
Marvel Moving Away From Kang, Quantumania Writer Off Avengers 5: Report
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania writer Jeff Loveness is not writing Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, according to a new report.
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ma...-kang-dynasty/
Old 11-14-2023, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome again.

So that's why I'm pretty sure that Hugh and Ryan will be done with Wolverine and Deadpool by then.

Glad you know.

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying those movies.

Glad you know.

Yes, I know you know. I've only been saying it repeatedly. How you guys put up with me...

You're welcome.

Glad you agree. They need to give their characters a break.

Oh, so you think the multiverse thing is a risk?

It's okay, you can admit it. No one cared for anyone else in that movie, and even Keaton wasn't enough to draw people in.

Probably, although I'm only there for Garfield. He got royally screwed over. He should've been the MCU Peter. And if they do that then they'll eventually have to recast Captain America and Iron Man, since both Evans and Downey Jr. are getting too old for the roles.

You're welcome. Oh, so you think F4 is cursed? It's only cursed because Hollywood never knows how to properly adapt them.

Well, that first F4 movie that The Cannon Group made was just awful, dragonfire. Consider yourself lucky that we were spared. Remember, this is the same studio that did Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, and the original Captain America movie that went straight to video. And animated shows are notorious for getting cancelled after only a couple of seasons. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes had that happen as well.

Fox didn't know what they were doing with those F4 movies. They also screwed up with Daredevil, Elektra, X-3: The Last Stand, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, remember?

Wait, they killed John Krasinski's Reed Richards in the Multiverse of Madness?

Well, the Wesley Snipes Blade movies did pretty well.

Thanks for the link. Yep, I heard about that, and good riddance.
Old 11-14-2023, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome again.

So that's why I'm pretty sure that Hugh and Ryan will be done with Wolverine and Deadpool by then.

Glad you know.

Well, I'm glad you're enjoying those movies.

Glad you know.

Yes, I know you know. I've only been saying it repeatedly. How you guys put up with me...

You're welcome.

Glad you agree. They need to give their characters a break.

Oh, so you think the multiverse thing is a risk?

It's okay, you can admit it. No one cared for anyone else in that movie, and even Keaton wasn't enough to draw people in.

Probably, although I'm only there for Garfield. He got royally screwed over. He should've been the MCU Peter. And if they do that then they'll eventually have to recast Captain America and Iron Man, since both Evans and Downey Jr. are getting too old for the roles.

You're welcome. Oh, so you think F4 is cursed? It's only cursed because Hollywood never knows how to properly adapt them.

Well, that first F4 movie that The Cannon Group made was just awful, dragonfire. Consider yourself lucky that we were spared. Remember, this is the same studio that did Superman IV: The Quest for Peace, and the original Captain America movie that went straight to video. And animated shows are notorious for getting cancelled after only a couple of seasons. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes had that happen as well.

Fox didn't know what they were doing with those F4 movies. They also screwed up with Daredevil, Elektra, X-3: The Last Stand, and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, remember?

Wait, they killed John Krasinski's Reed Richards in the Multiverse of Madness?

Well, the Wesley Snipes Blade movies did pretty well.

Thanks for the link. Yep, I heard about that, and good riddance.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yep.

No.

I know.

I know.

Thanks. Yes. I know.

I know. I know.

I know. I remember. To be honest I think Fox looked at the X-Men & F4 the same way WB looked at Batman & Superman.

Maybe the game goes for Disney because so far they have done more with the X-Men than the F4 ever since the rights returned to Marvel.

Yes, Wanda killed him. She also killed a variant of the Professor, Black Bolt, etc.

Then at the end of the movie she sacrificed herself to save everyone basically they Dark Phoenix her.

I know.

No problem. Well, it's not officially confirmed.

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter
Marvel Studios Taking Stock of Strategy Amid ‘The Marvels’ Meltdown
After the Marvels, Kevin Feige's storied superhero studio and Disney will now release only one superhero pic next year — 'Deadpool 3'.
Quote:
Behind the scenes, Marvel Studios and Disney were well aware The Marvels was in trouble before it hit the big screen. There was also a recognition that Feige and his team needed time to take a stock of their theatrical tentpoles, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. On Nov. 8, Bob Iger said during on an earnings call that Disney’s movie empire has “lost focus” because of an emphasis on quantity over quality in the rush to feed Disney+ under the Bob Chapek regime (though it was Iger himself who initiated this push before Chapek’s reign.) Feige and his team felt this mandate keenly, to detriment of Marvel’s movies, sources say.

A day later, Marvel and Disney revealed they were scaling back the number of superhero films they will release in 2024 from three to one. That news was made at the end of the SAG-AFTRA strike, and while the work stoppage, which shut down production on Deadpool 3, is certainly part of the reason for some of the date changes, it wasn’t the only one, sources say.

Shawn Levy and Ryan Reynolds’ Deadpool 3 will be Marvel and Disney’s sole superhero offering in 2024, and will now open on July 26 instead of May 3. The high-profile threequel, which co-stars Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, is the first Deadpool to be released by Disney since it acquired 20th Century Fox and is also the first R-rated pic to be released by Marvel Studios. The marquee title is described as a multi-verse spanning feature that will set the stage for Marvel’s upcoming Avengers movies.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ls-1235645119/
Old 11-14-2023, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Glad you know. I don't think they're gonna be doing those roles after that.

You're welcome, and you're welcome again.

Glad you agree.

Well, I'm glad you're optimistic about the multiverse stuff.

You're welcome.

Glad you keep knowing.

Yeah, but Fox forgot that WB owned everything DC had, not just Batman and Superman. Fox should've bought the rights to everything Marvel had, especially since they did Marvel animation exclusively on Fox Kids. Also, X-Men and F4 are teams, so it's a bit different.

Oh, really? How could they have done more if we haven't seen an MCU X-Men film yet?

Oh, no. They can't make Wanda do that.

I'm getting sick of that Dark Phoenix stereotype. What is Feige thinking?

Well, I've read similar reports on other sites, so it seems pretty reliable to me.

Thanks for the link! It's not like I haven't been saying the same thing about Marvel for years. I wish I had a job in Hollywood where they'd have to listen to me. I still say my more focused MCU structure would've worked better.
Old 11-14-2023, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

Glad you know. I don't think they're gonna be doing those roles after that.

Glad you agree.

Well, I'm glad you're optimistic about the multiverse stuff.

You're welcome.

Glad you keep knowing.

Yeah, but Fox forgot that WB owned everything DC had, not just Batman and Superman. Fox should've bought the rights to everything Marvel had, especially since they did Marvel animation exclusively on Fox Kids. Also, X-Men and F4 are teams, so it's a bit different.

Oh, really? How could they have done more if we haven't seen an MCU X-Men film yet?

Oh, no. They can't make Wanda do that.

I'm getting sick of that Dark Phoenix stereotype. What is Feige thinking?

Well, I've read similar reports on other sites, so it seems pretty reliable to me.

Thanks for the link! It's not like I haven't been saying the same thing about Marvel for years. I wish I had a job in Hollywood where they'd have to listen to me. I still say my more focused MCU structure would've worked better.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks. If you mean after Secret Wars then I agree.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Well, in terms of merchandise, animated shows, comics, etc. they have done more for the X-Men than the F4.

They did.

Good question.

I see.

No problem. I know.

Quote:
Marvel
'Fall of the House of X' Shakes the X-Men's World to Its Core
This January, two interconnected series will close out the X-Men's revolutionary Krakoan Era: Gerry Duggan and Lucas Werneck's FALL OF THE...
https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...y-x-men-titles

Quote:
AIPT
Marvel unveils new details on all X-Men titles out February 2024 • AIPT
Learn what's to come in some of your favorite X-Men titles this February!
https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/14/ma...february-2024/
Old 11-16-2023, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Forgive me for the late posting. I was exhausted after work and my feet were killing me, so I took a very long nap after work.

You're welcome.

You're welcome again. And yes, after Secret Wars, because I think Hugh and Ryan are gonna be popping Tylenol and Advil by then.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome.

You're welcome again.

Okay, this is a lot of you're welcomes.

Yeah, I'll always say that Fox should've bought Marvel back in the 1990s like Warner Bros did with DC. Then maybe they wouldn't have gotten bought out by Disney.

Yes, good point. The MCU has done a lot to promote the X-Men without having released a single X-Men movie yet.

They shouldn't have. I still say that Wanda should be with Wonder Man as well.

I have a good answer. Feige is a moron.

I know you know.

Thanks for the links, dragonfire!

It's awesome to see Wonder Man back, and teamed up with Beast! I know you won't remember, but Simon and Hank became pals during Hank's time with the Avengers in the 1970s after he left the X-Men.

Dead X-Men? I take it they're the resurrected casualties of the Hellfire Gala?

Oh, and here are some new issues for you:

Dark X-Men #4

Jean Grey #4

X-Force #46

Fantastic Four #13

X-Men - Red #17

Old 11-16-2023, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Forgive me for the late posting. I was exhausted after work and my feet were killing me, so I took a very long nap after work.

You're welcome.

You're welcome again. And yes, after Secret Wars, because I think Hugh and Ryan are gonna be popping Tylenol and Advil by then.

You're welcome again.

Okay, this is a lot of you're welcomes.

Yeah, I'll always say that Fox should've bought Marvel back in the 1990s like Warner Bros did with DC. Then maybe they wouldn't have gotten bought out by Disney.

Yes, good point. The MCU has done a lot to promote the X-Men without having released a single X-Men movie yet.

They shouldn't have. I still say that Wanda should be with Wonder Man as well.

I have a good answer. Feige is a moron.

I know you know.

Thanks for the links, dragonfire!

It's awesome to see Wonder Man back, and teamed up with Beast! I know you won't remember, but Simon and Hank became pals during Hank's time with the Avengers in the 1970s after he left the X-Men.

Dead X-Men? I take it they're the resurrected casualties of the Hellfire Gala?

Oh, and here are some new issues for you:

Dark X-Men #4

Jean Grey #4

X-Force #46

Fantastic Four #13

X-Men - Red #17

Hey Alex. It's ok.

Thanks.

Thanks. I see.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

Yep.

I know.

Ok.

Thanks.

No problem.

I see.

Yep.

Thanks.

Quote:
Deadline
Destin Daniel Cretton Departs As Director On ‘Avengers: The Kang Dynasty’; Remains Aboard ‘Wonder Man’, ‘Shang-Chi 2’ & More In MCU
EXCLUSIVE: Deadline hears that filmmaker Destin Daniel Cretton has decided to step away as director of Marvel Studios' Avengers: Kang...
https://deadline.com/2023/11/marvel-...ts-1235612901/

Quote:
Deadline
Pedro Pascal Eyed To Play Reed Richards In Marvel Studios’ ‘Fantastic Four’
Pedro Pascal is the front-runner to play Mr. Fantastic Reed Richards in the new Fantastic Four movie.
https://deadline.com/2023/11/pedro-p...ur-1235599560/

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-16-2023 at 03:20 AM
Old 11-16-2023, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks.

You're welcome.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. Glad you see.

Well, I'm glad you know. Are you agreeing with me?

You're welcome. I hope you liked the issues.

Oh, and it looks like the Kang Dynasty is a goner, thank goodness.

You're welcome. And thanks for the links. Yeah, I'm disappointed by that. I was hoping that Wonder Man had been cancelled. I'm absolutely sure this Wonder Man show will tank because they cast the wrong guy for it (for obvious reasons), and because the only reason Marvel fans liked Wonder Man is because he was in the Avengers. You can't introduce Wonder Man in a Disney+ show when audiences don't even know who he is or why anyone should care. Also, it's not like Marvel is gonna change what Simon looks like in the comics, so why cast this guy? I've told you before I despise these casting decisions.

Yeah, I've heard about Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards as well. Seriously, it's like Marvel and Hollywood are trying to piss off their fans.

Astonishing Iceman #4

Children of the Vault #4

Old 11-16-2023, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks.

You're welcome.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. Glad you see.

Well, I'm glad you know. Are you agreeing with me?

You're welcome. I hope you liked the issues.

Oh, and it looks like the Kang Dynasty is a goner, thank goodness.

You're welcome. And thanks for the links. Yeah, I'm disappointed by that. I was hoping that Wonder Man had been cancelled. I'm absolutely sure this Wonder Man show will tank because they cast the wrong guy for it (for obvious reasons), and because the only reason Marvel fans liked Wonder Man is because he was in the Avengers. You can't introduce Wonder Man in a Disney+ show when audiences don't even know who he is or why anyone should care. Also, it's not like Marvel is gonna change what Simon looks like in the comics, so why cast this guy? I've told you before I despise these casting decisions.

Yeah, I've heard about Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards as well. Seriously, it's like Marvel and Hollywood are trying to piss off their fans.

Astonishing Iceman #4

Children of the Vault #4

Hey Alex. No problem.

Thanks.

Thanks. Thanks.

Thanks. Maybe.

Thanks. Thanks.

Maybe.

Thanks. No problem. I know.

What's wrong with Pascal as Reed?

Thanks.

Oh, I'm about to start a binge watch of X-Men TAS on Disney+.

Old 11-16-2023, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks.

You're welcome. Glad to know that.

Well, the reports are that the director has left Avengers: The Kang Dynasty.

You're welcome. Thanks for understanding.

I have nothing against Pedro Pascal, but this is what my concern is:

SuperHeroHype - Fantastic Four: Kevin Feige Reportedly Feared Cast Was ‘Too White’ Before Pedro Pascal

See what I mean? That's... just wrong.

You're welcome.

Oh, you are? Enjoy the X-Men: TAS marathon!

Thanks for the trailer! Dakota Johnson looks great, but I still have my concerns over making Madame Web so young, like it's almost ageism or something. Let's see if Sony can actually have a hit without Spider-Man.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks.

You're welcome. Glad to know that.

Well, the reports are that the director has left Avengers: The Kang Dynasty.

You're welcome. Thanks for understanding.

I have nothing against Pedro Pascal, but this is what my concern is:

SuperHeroHype - Fantastic Four: Kevin Feige Reportedly Feared Cast Was ‘Too White’ Before Pedro Pascal

See what I mean? That's... just wrong.

You're welcome.

Oh, you are? Enjoy the X-Men: TAS marathon!

Thanks for the trailer! Dakota Johnson looks great, but I still have my concerns over making Madame Web so young, like it's almost ageism or something. Let's see if Sony can actually have a hit without Spider-Man.
Hey Alex. No problem.

Thanks.

Thanks. Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks. No problem.

I see. You know I actually wonder if it's too late for the F4 movie? It doesn't help that it seems people are burn out on superhero movies especially the MCU.

Thanks.

Yes. Thanks. I'm already finished with S1.

No problem. I see. Ok.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread