View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 08:09 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

Oh, and I'd like an answer.

You're welcome.

You're welcome again.

I see. That would make sense, but that would just confirm what I said earlier, that this would be Hugh and Ryan's final appearance as Wolverine and Deadpool.

Oh, you want the reboot delayed? Is it because of how badly the films are doing now?

Crap, really? You really think that's where movies are headed? That would be depressing. Video game movies are almost never good.

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

I just read that it is Jean from the future. Like we have to mess up past Jean any more than already has been done.

You weren't surprised? Did you believe me, or were you already suspecting the worst?

Maybe not, but it's not gonna get anyone interested in the multiverse either.

Yes, I remember No Way Home used it. But only for the Spider-Men. I guess it was an introduction, but it's still a very confusing mess. I wish they'd just bought the rights to everything Marvel when they had the chance. And of course it was a huge box office success. It was Spider-Man. Three Spider-Men.

I agree, I think that Marvel Studios is hedging its bets on Deadpool III. But why are they wasting time with all these other crap movies?

They'd better not screw up Secret Wars then.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

Something like that.

Yes. Yes. Except the opposite is happening to video game movies now. Both Sonic movies were successes, the Super Mario Bros movie was a huge success, and the Five Nights at Freddy's movie is doing better than the Marvels.

Plus while not a video game movie the #1 movie of the year is Barbie.

Call me crazy but I think the comic book movies rules entertainment era is coming to an end.

Thanks.

I see. Yep.

Something like that.

I know.

I know. Then imagine the box office for Secret Wars if it features those three Spider-Men, the Fox X-Men, the OG MCU Avengers, etc.

Definitely. To give Disney content although if things don't start improving on the other stuff then who knows.

Right now the only things I believe will be successes are Deadpool 3, and X-Men '97.

I don't know I just have a gut feeling about it.

Definitely.