Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Well, he does. Snyder himself said that he felt that Superman was a tough hero to put on film for modern audiences, which is why I knew he'd screw up.

You're welcome.

Ah, I see. But one is still dead.

You're welcome.

Sure, okay. PM me the rumor credit scene. But I keep seeing reports in my timeline of Marvel being in trouble because of the MCU.

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

That's what always annoyed me about the First Class movies. The issue of the cast never aging across four decades was always gonna be a problem.

Oh, so they will return? Well, I'm still hoping for young Hank and Janet because they deserve to be there. They need to get rid of old Hank and Janet.

But the Secret Wars movie still won't be like the comics.

That's what I said. Doom and his battle armor is what the MCU is gonna want to do. They're not gonna want to repeat what the Fox F4 did.

I know, I saw, but the brown and gold Wolverine suit is still better.

You're welcome.

The seventh season of what, Lost Galaxy? Is that how long it lasted?

Wow, really? Those are some classic 80s and 90s films.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I see.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

I just did. I see.

Thanks.

I know.

Maybe. I know.

I know.

I know.

He might wore both.

Thanks.

The seventh season of Power Rangers.

Yes. I know.
Old 11-06-2023, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Snyder.

You're welcome.

Just reminding you.

You're welcome.

I got your PM, thanks!

You're welcome. You're welcome again.

I hope so.

Glad you know all that.

Oh, you think Logan might wear both outfits?

You're welcome.

Oh, the seventh season of Power Rangers was Lost Galaxy?

I'm glad you know. I'm glad you're so educated in 1980s cinema.
Old 11-06-2023, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Snyder.

You're welcome.

Just reminding you.

You're welcome.

I got your PM, thanks!

You're welcome. You're welcome again.

I hope so.

Glad you know all that.

Oh, you think Logan might wear both outfits?

You're welcome.

Oh, the seventh season of Power Rangers was Lost Galaxy?

I'm glad you know. I'm glad you're so educated in 1980s cinema.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

No problem.

Thanks. Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Yes.

Thanks.

Yes.

Thanks. Oh. three out of four DVDs arrived today.

Quote:
AIPT
X-Men Monday #226 - Christopher Cantwell Talks 'Thanos' • AIPT
In this edition of X-Men Monday, writer Christopher Cantwell discusses his new 'Thanos' mini-series, featuring Emma Frost.
https://aiptcomics.com/2023/11/06/x-...ntwell-thanos/

Quote:
ComicBook.com
The Marvels Director Addresses X-Men Rumors and Theories
The helmer of the Captain Marvel sequel plays coy when asked if any X-Men are in the movie.
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...mors-response/
Old 11-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

You should, I only mention it all the time.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome.

Oh, and thanks for your new PM. OMG, they're doing the Binary thing? Why couldn't they have just done the thing with her and Mar-Vell?

Well, I hope we see the brown and gold outfit.

Awesome! Which three?

Thanks for the links! Thanos and Emma Frost? Oh, man.

Yeah, of course The Marvels is going to lead into the X-Men. Now I just wanna know how Secret Wars is gonna factor in, and what happens if The Marvels doesn't do well.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

You should, I only mention it all the time.

Oh, and thanks for your new PM. OMG, they're doing the Binary thing? Why couldn't they have just done the thing with her and Mar-Vell?

Well, I hope we see the brown and gold outfit.

Awesome! Which three?

Thanks for the links! Thanos and Emma Frost? Oh, man.

Yeah, of course The Marvels is going to lead into the X-Men. Now I just wanna know how Secret Wars is gonna factor in, and what happens if The Marvels doesn't do well.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

No problem. Maybe. Good question.

Thanks.

Same.

Jekyll & Hyde Together Again, Second Sight, and The Little Vampire. I have already watched Jekyll & Hyde Together Again, and I loved it.

No problem. Yep.

Well, it's rumor Feige is considering leaving Marvel after Secret Wars for Star Wars.

Spoiler:

Quote:
ComicBook.com
Marvel's Kevin Feige Teases the MCU's Future X-Men Plans
The X-Men are coming to the MCU, 'perhaps soon' says Kevin Feige.
Quote:
Speaking with Entertainment Tonight at the premiere for The Marvels, Feige was asked about the future of the X-Men considering his own teases about their involvement in the Marvel Cinematic Universe but also the teases we've already gotten (Ms. Marvel previously teased Kamala Khan would be a mutant rather than an Inhuman). "I dont know if it's delicate, it's super exciting, but the X-Men are as solid and rich and great a concept and characters that exist. (There's) the return of the animated series next year, which we're very excited about. I saw some new final episodes today which really bring you back to that core of who the X-Men are and that soap opera that those characters represent. And in live-action, people will see....perhaps, soon."
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ma...e-x-men-plans/

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-07-2023 at 10:18 PM
Old 11-09-2023, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yep.

You're welcome.

Well, I heard that they wanted to avoid Carol inheriting the mantle from a "man," which is why Mar-Vell was excluded from the Captain Marvel movie. Talk about petulant.

You're welcome.

Glad you wanna see the brown and gold as well.

OMG, I haven't seen those in forever. I think I caught some of them on cable TV. I'm glad you liked them.

At this point, nothing Emma does shocks me. Madelyne is her only equal in that area.

OMG, I can only hope that Feige leaves Marvel! But then he'll be free to ruin Star Wars more than Kathleen Kennedy already has.

Thanks for the PM, dragonfire! I got it. And thanks for the spoiler. If they were going to introduce the X-Men, I would have hoped that they could have done it some other way and not The Marvels. And the original X-Men cast is getting really old for this stuff.

Here's more issues that just came out:

The Amazing Spider-Man #37

X-Men - Red #17

X-Force #46

Old 11-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Yep.

You're welcome.

Well, I heard that they wanted to avoid Carol inheriting the mantle from a "man," which is why Mar-Vell was excluded from the Captain Marvel movie. Talk about petulant.

You're welcome.

Glad you wanna see the brown and gold as well.

OMG, I haven't seen those in forever. I think I caught some of them on cable TV. I'm glad you liked them.

At this point, nothing Emma does shocks me. Madelyne is her only equal in that area.

OMG, I can only hope that Feige leaves Marvel! But then he'll be free to ruin Star Wars more than Kathleen Kennedy already has.

Thanks for the PM, dragonfire! I got it. And thanks for the spoiler. If they were going to introduce the X-Men, I would have hoped that they could have done it some other way and not The Marvels. And the original X-Men cast is getting really old for this stuff.

Here's more issues that just came out:

The Amazing Spider-Man #37

X-Men - Red #17

X-Force #46

Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Yep.

Thanks.

I see.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yeah, they both got with Cyclops.

We'll see.

No problem. No problem. Oh, after watching the scene I'll PM you more context to it.

Well, again I think it's for Deadpool 3/Secret Wars. They're not too old for it.

Thanks.

Quote:
IGN
Ryan Reynolds Commits to Deadpool 3 Summer 2024 Release, Reveals Dogpool
Ryan Reynolds has revealed a first look at Dogpool, who's set to make an MCU appearance in Deadpool 3 next year.
https://www.ign.com/articles/ryan-re...eveals-dogpool

Quote:
Deadline
‘Venom 3’ Stakes Out Late Fall 2024 Theatrical Release As Actors Strike Ends & Pic Resumes Production
November 8, 2024 belongs to Venom 3. Sony always had the date on hold for a Marvel movie. It was for this film. The movie previously had a...
https://deadline.com/2023/11/venom-3...te-1235597918/

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-09-2023 at 04:09 PM
Old 11-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

That's what I heard. Captain Marvel didn't use the origin from the comics. It was inspired by a more recent comic book in an alternate reality where Mar-Vell never existed and Carol became Captain Marvel some other way, which is bull

Well, Scott hasn't always made good decisions.

Yes, I suppose we will. I'll just be glad if and when Feige is gone.

Thanks! I got your PM and I replied. It's still a weird way to introduce the X-Men.

Okay, maybe they're not too old for one more time around in Secret Wars, but that would have to be it. I don't think they can do it much longer.

You're welcome.

Thanks for the links! I'm glad Ryan said summer 2024 will be the release date.

OMG, the Dogpool.

There's a Venom 3? Is Tom Hardy returning?
Old 11-09-2023, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

That's what I heard. Captain Marvel didn't use the origin from the comics. It was inspired by a more recent comic book in an alternate reality where Mar-Vell never existed and Carol became Captain Marvel some other way, which is bull

Well, Scott hasn't always made good decisions.

Yes, I suppose we will. I'll just be glad if and when Feige is gone.

Thanks! I got your PM and I replied. It's still a weird way to introduce the X-Men.

Okay, maybe they're not too old for one more time around in Secret Wars, but that would have to be it. I don't think they can do it much longer.

You're welcome.

Thanks for the links! I'm glad Ryan said summer 2024 will be the release date.

OMG, the Dogpool.

There's a Venom 3? Is Tom Hardy returning?
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I see.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

No problem. Thanks. Well, it makes sense since it's the Multiverse Saga.

I know, and Marvel probably knows that as well hence doing a Multiverse Saga with the past Sony Spider-Men, Fox X-Men, MCU Avengers, etc. before doing the X-Men reboot.

Honestly, it's what Marvel needs to get people's back into the MCU.

The problem is they're doing so many things at once it feels like you're watching Riverdale all over again.

Like it's giving me a headache trying to keep up with everything now. I don't mind the stuff that fits with the main storyline it's just the filler stuff is the problem.

Thanks.

No problem. Same.

Yes.

Yes. Yes.

Well, look at this. Instead of moving Cap 4 in Deadpool's former release date they moved it all the way to 2025, and now it seems the next MCU movie after The Marvels is still Deadpool 3.

Quote:
Deadline
Marvel’s ‘Deadpool 3’ Moves To July 2024 & ‘Captain America: Brave New World’ To 2025 As Disney Shakes Up Schedule Due To Actors Strike
Disney has announced a slew of news release dates, for the 'Deadpool' and 'Captain America' sequels, the new 'Blade', 'Lion King' spinoff...
https://deadline.com/2023/11/deadpoo...ke-1235599079/
Old 11-09-2023, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Well, it's just typical of Marvel today. I told you that they cast Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One instead of casting an Asian actor because they wanted to avoid "Orientalism" having a white man learn mysticism from an Asian man. I guess they haven't seen The Karate Kid. So they made the Ancient One a white woman, which got them criticized for whitewashing. There are times when I wonder why I'm still a Marvel fan.

You're welcome.

Jean hasn't made good decisions either.

I just can't stand Feige.

Yeah, but I question whether doing a multiverse was the right idea. DC did Crisis on Infinite Earths precisely because all these universes got too confusing.

I know you know, and I know they know. But what they needed to do was strongarm Sony and Universal into giving them back Spider-Man and Hulk by making them realize that they can't compete having the rights to just one character each. Either that, or someone should've just bought all of Marvel's titles outright in 1998 when they were available for just $25 million.

Yep, it is like Riverdale, sadly. Exactly. It's gonna give everyone a headache, which is why I still can't believe how stupid Marvel was for not doing what DC did partnering with Warner Bros. If Fox or some other studio bought all of Marvel's titles, we wouldn't be going through all this confusing stuff.

You're welcome.

Deadpool III right now is the only Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing.

Wow, Tom Hardy is doing one more?

Yeah, I heard about that as well. I'm not too upset by Cap 4 being pushed back.

Let's see if The Marvels flops or not.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire!

Well, it's just typical of Marvel today. I told you that they cast Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One instead of casting an Asian actor because they wanted to avoid "Orientalism" having a white man learn mysticism from an Asian man. I guess they haven't seen The Karate Kid. So they made the Ancient One a white woman, which got them criticized for whitewashing. There are times when I wonder why I'm still a Marvel fan.

You're welcome.

Jean hasn't made good decisions either.

I just can't stand Feige.

Yeah, but I question whether doing a multiverse was the right idea. DC did Crisis on Infinite Earths precisely because all these universes got too confusing.

I know you know, and I know they know. But what they needed to do was strongarm Sony and Universal into giving them back Spider-Man and Hulk by making them realize that they can't compete having the rights to just one character each. Either that, or someone should've just bought all of Marvel's titles outright in 1998 when they were available for just $25 million.

Yep, it is like Riverdale, sadly. Exactly. It's gonna give everyone a headache, which is why I still can't believe how stupid Marvel was for not doing what DC did partnering with Warner Bros. If Fox or some other studio bought all of Marvel's titles, we wouldn't be going through all this confusing stuff.

You're welcome.

Deadpool III right now is the only Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing.

Wow, Tom Hardy is doing one more?

Yeah, I heard about that as well. I'm not too upset by Cap 4 being pushed back.

Let's see if The Marvels flops or not.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

I know.

I know.

I know.

Thanks.

Well, you'll be happy to know the only MCU movie coming out next year is Deadpool 3.

I kinda wonder now if Disney will go Order 66 on the other stuff? Either way we'll probably see the Fox F4 before the MCU F4.

Yes.

Same.

Ok.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was playing this Garfield haunted house game last night for the first time and it was fun

Couldn’t get the last box of donuts and win the game though because there was a glitch

Old 11-10-2023, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, Allison! That game looks cool!

Sorry you couldn't finish it because of a glitch. Will you try again?

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

You're welcome.

Of course you know. Jean's been more of a train wreck than Wanda.

I have good reason to not like Feige.

Well, I'm glad you agree with me on all of that stuff.

You're welcome.

Thanks for letting me know. Is it an MCU movie? This Deadpool and Wolverine are from the Fox universe. Are they crossing over?

They'll probably have to, dragonfire. DC already set a precedent with Crisis on Infinite Earths, and then Marvel followed suit with their new Secret Wars series. Not the original Secret Wars in 1984, the new Secret Wars series in the 2010s that erased the Ultimate universe.

Glad we agree.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

You're welcome.

Of course you know. Jean's been more of a train wreck than Wanda.

I have good reason to not like Feige.

Well, I'm glad you agree with me on all of that stuff.

You're welcome.

Thanks for letting me know. Is it an MCU movie? This Deadpool and Wolverine are from the Fox universe. Are they crossing over?

They'll probably have to, dragonfire. DC already set a precedent with Crisis on Infinite Earths, and then Marvel followed suit with their new Secret Wars series. Not the original Secret Wars in 1984, the new Secret Wars series in the 2010s that erased the Ultimate universe.

Glad we agree.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

No problem. Yes. Yes. Remember how Deadpool 2 ended with Deadpool messing with time/Multiverse?

Well, it's rumor
Spoiler:

I know.

Thanks.

Quote:
Marvel
'Original X-Men' #1 First Look Sends the Team on a Mission from the Phoenix
In a special first look at 'Original X-Men' #1, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Beast, and Angel receive a Multiversal mission from the...
https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-look-preview

Quote:
Deadline
‘The Marvels’ Heading To Lowest Opening Ever For Disney MCU At $47M-$55M Despite Stars’ Last-Minute Promotion Post-Actors Strike – Friday Box Office Update
'The Marvels' after $6.5M in Thursday previews is bound to see the lowest opening for a Marvel movie ever at the domestic box office.
https://deadline.com/2023/11/box-off...ls-1235599363/
Old 11-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Why does Marvel always do this to their female characters? And why do they always torture their male characters?

I know you know.

You're welcome.

And you're welcome again.

Yes, I remember. I was glad when he killed the Deadpool from X-Men Origins and Ryan Reynolds before he accepted Green Lantern.

Wow, they're gonna do all of that? That's a very convoluted way of brining the X-Men into the MCU. They could've just started from scratch all over again.

Glad you know. And you're welcome.

Thanks for the links. Nice to see the original five back together. Is this set in the past? And is that Jean from the future with them?

Yeah, looks like all this multiverse stuff might not make any difference if The Marvels is tanking. I hate to say I told you so.

‘The Marvels’ is probably headed for one of the worst MCU box-office openings ever

Box Office Bomb: ‘The Marvels’ Opening to $47M-$52M in New Low for Marvel Studios

Box Office: ‘The Marvels’ Gets Grounded With MCU’s Second-Lowest Opening Day Ever