View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 12:44 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome.

Glad you know.

You're welcome, and you're welcome.

Well, I think after Deadpool III and Secret Wars, they're both gonna be pushing 60.

You could have a point. Public perception of the MCU isn't good right now, as I predicted would happen under Feige's management. It's such a burden, being right all the time. I just don't trust them to reboot things the right way. Hollywood is pathologically averse to making comic book adaptations that are faithful to the source material.

Five Nights at Freddy's is based on a video game? Maybe Hollywood is getting smarter when it comes to making movies based on video games by hiring actual screenwriters.

Well, Barbie wouldn't be the first hit movie based on a toy.

I wouldn't say that, but I will say that Hollywood is gonna have to stop oversaturating the market and stop making bad comic book movies. I did tell you this would happen, remember? I said all of these Disney+ shows were unnecessary, as were movies like The Eternals and The Marvels. I told you how I'd have structured the MCU, so I don't need to repeat myself. I'd have structured it like a cinematic comic book novel.

They just need to make fewer comic book movies and make them better. Disney CEO recently said that Marvel Studios' mistake was quantity over quality. The problem is that it was his idea in the first place. I've been saying that from the beginning, from when the first Avengers movie came out with no Hank Pym or Janet Van Dyne.

You're welcome.

I suspected the worst as well.

I often get tired of what Marvel does to Scott and Jean, similar to what they do to Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy, and Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne. It's like Marvel is abusive to their own characters.

I think Marvel is going overboard with this multiverse stuff.

You think so? Remember what happened to The Flash. Secret Wars could end up the same way.

Disney doesn't need to make all of its content Marvel stuff. I'd rather have fewer and better Marvel movies than what they're currently doing. They're gonna ruin Marvel at this point.

We'll see. Deadpool III is the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. And your gut feeling may be right.
Hey Alex.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know.

I know.

Yes. Maybe.

I know.

Indeed. I know. I know.

Yep. I know.

Thanks.

Yep.

Same. I know.

Yep.

Yes. I remember but I don't think it will end up like The Flash. For one, and I hate to admit it but The Flash only had Keaton as a draw.

If Secret Wars has the three Spider-Men, the Fox X-Men, the OG MCU Avengers, etc. then that would give a combination of draws for the audience.

I know.

I know. Thanks. Now, I would like to have the same feeling for the F4 but considering the history I can't help but feel like they're cruse.

The first F4 movie was cancelled after it wrapped filming, F4 TAS was cancelled after two seasons, the Fox F4 movies wasn't successes especially the 2015 one.

Then for the MCU F4 so far we have gotten a Reed variant cameo who was killed as soon as he appeared, and several delays for the movie.

Same for Blade which Blade seems to be more curse.

Quote:
ComicBook.com
Marvel Moving Away From Kang, Quantumania Writer Off Avengers 5: Report
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania writer Jeff Loveness is not writing Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, according to a new report.
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ma...-kang-dynasty/