Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Brad and Jen Appriciation thread

I know that they are not together as of now. But there are rumors that they do want to get back together. I thought the two of them were a beautiful couple...and I think that they do deserve a thread dedicated to them. I know there are other people out there that just love Brad and Jen together!

The way they just met was kind of romantic. From what I heard...Brad used to watch Friends and he liked it a lot...and they had their agents have them meet eachother...the moved in together a little while later and then they were married!

I thought the two of them would last a while...and I hope they do get back together...and live a happy life. Because Brad is so picky about who he wants to be with...and he did find someone he loves...and I would love for it to work out!

Old 02-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, cute thread idea.

I definatly loved these two together and I'm one of those who don't believed those so-called "Angelina" rumors.

Plus, neither of them have taken off the ring and are said to be dating still..so there's still hope.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

I just got finished watching E News and they said the divorce papers weren't even filed...their friends say that they are going to remain chumy. I also heard that Brad Pitt was going to produce one of Jennifer's movies...it's coming out later this year or next year. So I guess they have to stay close...hehe...but they are still going out to dinner together and stuff...so I hope they stay together!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ooh I like this thread idea.

I have to say, that this couple is pretty much the only 'Hollywood Couple' I really took any interest in. Their love just seems so genuine.

And I say 'seems' because something fishy is going on here! I understand the whole "committed and caring friends" thing.. but they are supposed to be 'separated', and yet they are still living together (rep confirmed), running a business together (rep confirmed), going out to intimate dinners together (rep confirmed!) while holding hands, still wearing a wedding ring (pictures prove it). What the heck kind of separation is it, if they are not 'separate'!? I surely do not do any of that with my "committed and caring" friends. I gotta say, Grandma Pitt is really starting to sound like she knows what she's talking about, this really does sound like a trial separation.

I really hope they work things out.

ps- Does anyone else think Brad's Grandma sounds adorable!? And she's a fellow Brad/Jen supporter of course!
Old 02-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My fingers are crossed for them getting back togetter
Old 02-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I love the two of them as a couple, and when I first heard the news of their 'break-up', I just went . I think they're so cute together, and I really really hope they work out whatever problems they have and they get back together.

Veronica: Look at you, all helpful.
Logan: Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Conner brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I was really sad when these two split. On the outside they seemed so perfect for each other. I'm really crossing my fingers that these two work it out. I'm not sure why they have separated, I just hope they realize whats important. I have a gut feeling they will try to get back together, but that maybe just my hopes talking. They obviously still care greatly about each other, they are still sporting their rings. Maybe they both need to just take a long time off from filming and spend time with each other and get to know one another again. I really don't understand why they don't try that. I mean, neither one of them are hurting for money and they are already two of the biggest Hollywood stars out there. I say.. take a break and enjoy each other.. and get back together!

SATC
Old 02-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, good friends my butt!!! LOL...with a love like they shared....I doubt it. Maybe they just staged the break up that way they could get less media attention and just focus more time on their relationship and eachother...because they seem to spend an aweful lot of time together. I say they are still madly in love!
Old 02-08-2005, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

From Msn.com

How eager is the press to link Jennifer Aniston to a new man? Chances are if she was seen chatting up little Frankie Muniz, she'd quickly be labeled a latter-day Mrs. Robinson. Our point? Just a month after the actress announced her separation from Brad Pitt, she's supposedly stepped out on her "first date."

The alleged amour? Vince Vaughn, who coincidentally has a role in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," the spy thriller on which Pitt and Angelina Jolie reportedly bonded.

Paparazzi snapped Vaughn giving Aniston a hug and a smooch goodbye outside the Peninsula Hotel in Los Angeles last week, prompting the British tabloids to speculate that they are seeing each other socially.

"Jennifer and Vince are very close," a snitch tattles to the London Mirror, which described the lip action as "a tender goodnight kiss." "They've been spending time together. They're taking things slowly and enjoying each other's company. But they've got a connection."

A source posits to the London Daily Mail that the tête-ê-tête could be Jennifer's way of delivering "a subtle message to Brad," whom she shared a cozy dinner with just last week.

While the paper describes the buss as "a lingering kiss," you should keep in mind it also refers to Vaughn's "matinee-idol good looks," which, as much as we appreciate his comedy stylings and lanky-yet-puffy cuteness, seems a wee bit of a stretch, even on his best day.

So is Jen back on the dating scene? Not so much, says her rep, who insists the get-together was professional, not personal.

"The dinner with Vince Vaughn also included two studio execs from Warner Bros.," Aniston's mouthpiece, Stephen Huvane, tells MSN Entertainment. "[It] was a business dinner to discuss a future project."
Old 02-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I like Vince Vaughn but I think Brad and Jen are a cuter couple.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like Brad and Jen! Alot! I hope they get back together, I have faith in them.

Jen can hang with whoever she wants though. I feel bad for her and Brad, because they get NO privacy, they can't even go on vacations together and enjoy themselves. :sighs: Sometimes I think all this attention and stuff, and not getting their privacy is why they broke up.

But they would have beautiful kids!
Old 02-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Christina: I know what you mean. There are some times when I feel just horrible for them. It must really suck for them.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I thought Brad & Jennifer made a nice couple and was disappointed to hear of their separation. Although celebrities do choose to be in the public eye, I do think that they have a right to a private life. It must be really difficult to constantly have to be aware of what you're doing and how it might look if somebody happens to take a picture. Well, unless the celebrity is using their private life as a means to get publicity, I have no sympathy for those people.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I keep wondering why Celeberities anounce their marriages/breakups/relationships.. Wouldnt it be much simpler if they said nothing and people just saw their pictures in Tabloids and kept wondering whats really happening ..
I thought of that when Brad and Jen split .. why did they announce it if they didnt get a divorce yet ? I mean there could be a chance theyll get back together they are still wearing their rings and living together That way they can avoid the media frenzy .
Old 02-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

I thought Jen and Brad were great together, and i was really shocked when they broke up! i really do hope they sort things out and get back together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyChick
I keep wondering why Celeberities anounce their marriages/breakups/relationships.. Wouldnt it be much simpler if they said nothing and people just saw their pictures in Tabloids and kept wondering whats really happening ..
I thought of that when Brad and Jen split .. why did they announce it if they didnt get a divorce yet ? I mean there could be a chance theyll get back together they are still wearing their rings and living together That way they can avoid the media frenzy .
I think that would only make things worse. if they suddenly stopped being together, the media would be following them all the time trying to find out why, and the tabloids would end up making up stupid rumours and never leave them alone. if they just announce thats its over, yeah they will be loads of media attention, but soon enough it will be replaced by something else.
But i dunno why they announced it if they are still living together and wearing their rings!