Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Loyal Fan

aww ! these pics are so cute! thx 4 posting
Old 02-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

I was reading a magazine the other day...and it said that they are most likely not getting a divorce. That they just want to make sure that they are right for eachother before they make the big step of having kids together. I also read that in their house they already had a room for a nursary picked out. Brad's mother also said that she knows the two of them will stay together because they love eachother too much...I hope that's the truth!
Old 02-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Aw me too. I hate how magazines are spreading all these rumors. Now there are these ones where that model girl apparently told US weekly, Brad pursued her last summer and then she says she never said that. Just trying to get her publicity I guess.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also hope it's true.

-Katie- I your avie
Icon: ?
Old 02-19-2005, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks! You a Lost fan too?
Old 02-19-2005, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww cute pics.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cute pics.

Sasha
Old 02-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
Thanks! You a Lost fan too?
Yes I am Only in my sucky country we've only just started season 1 and so I'm reallllly tempted to go on the net to see what happens
Old 02-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zania1
I was reading a magazine the other day...and it said that they are most likely not getting a divorce. That they just want to make sure that they are right for eachother before they make the big step of having kids together. I also read that in their house they already had a room for a nursary picked out. Brad's mother also said that she knows the two of them will stay together because they love eachother too much...I hope that's the truth!
First, thanks for all those adorable pictures!

That totally makes sense that they want to make sure that they're right for each other. Thanks for all that info. And I think not only do they have a room picked out for the nursery, but I think Brad was working on it. The two of them called it "THE Room".

And don't you love that Brad's grandmother is pulling for them too?

I was excited to hear about Jen's birthday bash. I hated that when they reported it on E!, they said," Is Ben trying to redeem himself?" assuming that he really did have an affair with Angelina. I hate it when people assume.

They're right for each other because they're totally on the same wavelength as each other and I'm tired of all these magazines coming up with lame reasons for why they aren't going to stick together.

-hoLLy

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva
Yes I am Only in my sucky country we've only just started season 1 and so I'm reallllly tempted to go on the net to see what happens
We're still in Season 1! And don't read spoilers. Trust me, this is the kind of show you don't want to be spoiler for.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay I won't

hoLLy behry: Brad's grandmother rocks I wish we could see pics from Jen's birthday bash
Old 02-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva

hoLLy behry: Brad's grandmother rocks I wish we could see pics from Jen's birthday bash
She totally does, right?! And I hope a few pictures come out.

However, according to IMDb,

Pitt and Aniston "Heading for Divorce"

Friends and fans' hopes that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston will reunite have been dashed, following reports the screen stars are well on their way to divorce. The rumors of reconciliation started when the two, who split in January, celebrated Aniston's 36th birthday at a party at their Beverly Hills mansion on February 12. And even Pitt's grandmother Betty Russell declared their split temporary, leading observers to believe that the absence of divorce attorneys was an added positive sign. But now, sources tell American TV show Celebrity Justice that attorneys haven't entered the picture because Pitt and Aniston are using their business managers to work out all the financial details. They'll only bring the lawyers in at the very end. Sources also tell the show that the two stars, who have earned a fortune through their respective acting careers, have always kept their assets separate. So while they're not expected to quibble over who gets what in their settlement, sources say that the only possible sticking point is their $17 million Beverly Hills estate which they both invested in to buy and improve. Celebrity Justice reports that when the lawyers are brought in and the couple officially files for divorce, the marriage will end quickly and simply.

Source:
IMDb.com- 21 February 2005
World Entertainment News Network

BUT...

IMDb.com has been wrong before.

-hoLLy

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoLLy behry
She totally does, right?! And I hope a few pictures come out.

However, according to IMDb,

Pitt and Aniston "Heading for Divorce"

Friends and fans' hopes that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston will reunite have been dashed, following reports the screen stars are well on their way to divorce. The rumors of reconciliation started when the two, who split in January, celebrated Aniston's 36th birthday at a party at their Beverly Hills mansion on February 12. And even Pitt's grandmother Betty Russell declared their split temporary, leading observers to believe that the absence of divorce attorneys was an added positive sign. But now, sources tell American TV show Celebrity Justice that attorneys haven't entered the picture because Pitt and Aniston are using their business managers to work out all the financial details. They'll only bring the lawyers in at the very end. Sources also tell the show that the two stars, who have earned a fortune through their respective acting careers, have always kept their assets separate. So while they're not expected to quibble over who gets what in their settlement, sources say that the only possible sticking point is their $17 million Beverly Hills estate which they both invested in to buy and improve. Celebrity Justice reports that when the lawyers are brought in and the couple officially files for divorce, the marriage will end quickly and simply.

Source:
IMDb.com- 21 February 2005
World Entertainment News Network

BUT...

IMDb.com has been wrong before.

-hoLLy

I hate it when they say 'sources'. You never know if they are legit or not. I hope these ones aren't, but it would make sense. On the other hand, Brad has been quick to 'explore legal action' (as stated by his rep) against Us Magazine for the whole April Florio fiasco, but yet magazines have been quoting his Grandmother left and right. We can only assume that those quotes are for real, because if not Brad would be all over them too I would think (I get the feeling if anyone messed with his Grandma they'd be in big trouble ). That said, maybe this is just something they're keeping private from their family (divorce), but Brad's Grandma is fairly adamant they're not divorcing, so I'm still hoping for a happy ending.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Man...all these sources and rumors! no one knows what's true and what is false anymore...the only one that knows the real answer is Pitt and Aniston...I wish they would do some E interveiw to tell eveyrone what is going on! because I relaly want to know! Are they going to stay together...which I hope...or split up...which would be really sad.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Pitt and Aniston Dined Together on Valentine's Day

Brad Pitt enjoyed a romantic meal with his estranged wife Jennifer Aniston on Valentine's Day - fuelling speculation the couple's split is only temporary. The Troy actor reportedly dined with the former Friends actress at their $17 million Los Angeles mansion - contradicting reports they are heading for a speedy divorce. A source says, "If romantic gestures had a financial value, this one would be worth a million dollars. It really was the thought that counted. It was totally no frills - their favorite Chinese food from Mr. Chow, red wine from the grocery store and a dessert of frozen yogurt and grapes."

Source IMDB.COM!

Imdb is simply crazy , they obviously have a 12 year old posting the news