Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I really don't know why they didn't announce a divorce. I mean their are a lot of celebs that announced their divorce and yes they were on the front page for a little while...but soon they weren't even really talked about anymore...just their new relationships are talked about. I tihnk it generates more fire of what they are doing now...because the media wants to know. Are they going to get back together? So now the media is watching them more closely...and whenever they are seen with someone else it will be splattered all over the front pages.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zania1
Yeah, I really don't know why they didn't announce a divorce. I mean their are a lot of celebs that announced their divorce and yes they were on the front page for a little while...but soon they weren't even really talked about anymore...just their new relationships are talked about. I tihnk it generates more fire of what they are doing now...because the media wants to know. Are they going to get back together? So now the media is watching them more closely...and whenever they are seen with someone else it will be splattered all over the front pages.
Yes that was what i was trying to say but you said it a lot clearer.

But they were so cute, i mean they had His and Hers highlights!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I Brad and Jen. And I'm sooooo glad we now have a thread to appreciate them
Icon: ?
Old 02-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Feb 11th I think was Jen's Brithday I wonder if they spent it together or not
Old 02-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

If they did, the tabloids are going to go crazy.

Just recently one tabloid had "Brad wants Jen back" and the one right next to it was "Jen's wants Brad back." - It caused me to giggle for awhile.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I heard that during most of the birthday party *Brad was always on Jens side*...I really really hope they get back together!! They're the cuttest couple out there...(i think!!)
Old 02-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Aw! That is so cute how he is by her side. I hope they get back together as well.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Im so happy theres a Brad and Jen thread! I really hope they get back together theyre so cute with one another.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozafeen
I heard that during most of the birthday party *Brad was always on Jens side*...I really really hope they get back together!! They're the cuttest couple out there...(i think!!)

Awwww!!! Wish I had been there to see it

I agree they're the cutest couple out there...in RL

Happy VD everyone
Old 02-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Brad and Jen and was so sad when I heard they were splitting. Obviously no one knows what goes on behind closed doors but they seemed so perfect for eachother. I really hope they can work things out.

I wonder if they're spending Valentines together?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

hmm I think theyd probably spend it alone .. around each other Im sure they wont be going out on dates with different people

Happy Valentines day everyone
Old 02-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

News

Brad's Birthday BashFor Jen
February 14, 2005 - BANG Showbiz

Brad Pitt has thrown a huge birthday party for estranged wife Jennifer Aniston - sparking yet more speculation they will get back together.

The Hollywood heartthrob, whose separation from the former 'Friends' beauty was announced last month, spent two days preparing the bash at the couple's Beverly Hills mansion and then stood side-by-side with Jennifer as they welcomed guests including Morgan Freeman, Mel Gibson and Cindy Crawford.

A source said: "They looked very content."

Earlier this month, it was reported Brad was determined to rekindle his romance with Jennifer.

The handsome actor was said to be desperate to win her back, after realizing how much she meant to him, according to Britain's Reveal magazine.

A friend said: "Recently, he's realized more than ever, that Jennifer is his soulmate. They're definitely not letting go of each other just yet."

"They made the decision to announce their separation, but they never said it was for good."

Brad's grandmother also claimed the couple would get back together.

Betty Russell told Britain's More magazine: "I'm sure this is just a temporary thing. Brad and Jennifer have too much love to throw it all away."

Source: teen hollywood
Old 02-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, that sounds so very sweet. I really do hope they get back together now. Brad seems like he cares so much about Jennifer and I'm sure Jennifer is crazy abuot him. they have to love eachother...I think maybe they just moved things too fast and the media is too much into their buisness. But that birthday Bash sounded so sweet...thanks for sharing it!
Old 02-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, looks like we were right with our talks about them being together on her birthday
Old 02-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm happy now after reading that

Got some pics