Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2005, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

<-- SO ADORABLE!

These pictures make me feel nastolgic for some reason They were a glamouros couple , simply perfect , IF Brad and Angie are together , I hope what they have is real and not just a fling , Cause it would be a shame to watch a beautiful marriage destroyed because of infidelity or whatever other reason . I Loved Jen/Brad and I wont hate Brad/Angie if anything between them is happening/will happen/or happened As long as its real true love
Old 05-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Addicted Fan

aww, yeah, I love that picture. hahah, and yes, optomistic is the way to be but I agree SportyChick, I will always love Jen/Brad, but if Brad and Angelina do get together, I hope it's for the real thing and not just some stupid fling. Then I'll be mad because like you said, it would be a really huge shame to watch a beautiful amazing marriage destroyed because of it. but I really don't think their divorce was becuase of Angelina or any of the rumours - well I really hope not. Anyways again, cute picture. I love that one.
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 05-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here is a "summary" of the GQ article coming out soon, done a few days after Jen filed for divorce. This is from AH. The actual article will have a lot more info.

Brad Pitt is speaking out for the first time about the demise of his four-plus year marriage to Jennifer Aniston.

Featured in a white shirt and leather pants on the June GQ magazine cover, the 41-year old Pitt says inside the book that he doesn’t understand why the end of the marriage is viewed as a failure.

“It’s talked about like it failed. I guess because it wasn’t flawless,” he says. “Me, I embrace the messiness of life. I find it so beautiful, actually. The idea that marriage has to be for all time – that I don’t understand.”

The interview took place a few days after Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce. Pitt says the end of the marriage isn’t to be blamed on one thing. “It’s so complex and multifaceted.”

Pitt also muses in the interview that his acting career could be over soon. “I don’t think I’ll do it forever,” he says. “It’s a younger man’s game. I’ve got a few years left off a good run. And truthfully, I’m interested in other things now. Like family.”

To that end, Pitt calls the rumors that his marriage ended because he wanted kids and Aniston didn’t “B.S.’’ Further, the speculation about his relationship with Angelina Jolie is hurtful, he says.

“They’re really nasty out here,” Pitt says. “I mean, some of the things they’ve said during my and Jen’s split – things that are just deliberately said to get a rise out of her, just truly cruel – make me want to punch their lights out.”

He's still so protective of her. I love that. This article makes me sad though, because it sounds as if he's accepted that it's over. NO BRAD - DON'T GIVE UP.

Old 05-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Addicted Fan

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for that!..........hehe aww i'm sho happy right now. What magazine is this going to be in again?

Quote:
Pitt also muses in the interview that his acting career could be over soon. “I don’t think I’ll do it forever,” he says. “It’s a younger man’s game. I’ve got a few years left off a good run. And truthfully, I’m interested in other things now. Like family.”

To that end, Pitt calls the rumors that his marriage ended because he wanted kids and Aniston didn’t “B.S.’’ Further, the speculation about his relationship with Angelina Jolie is hurtful, he says.

“They’re really nasty out here,” Pitt says. “I mean, some of the things they’ve said during my and Jen’s split – things that are just deliberately said to get a rise out of her, just truly cruel – make me want to punch their lights out.”
awwww I love that. yay... And I'm glad he cleared up the two most popular b.s. rumours. gr. stupid people. Anyways thanks.

Old 05-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Chocolate
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for that!..........hehe aww i'm sho happy right now. What magazine is this going to be in again?

awwww I love that. yay... And I'm glad he cleared up the two most popular b.s. rumours. gr. stupid people. Anyways thanks.

June issue of GQ magazine.

What does everyone else think? Has Brad accepted it's over?
Should we just accept it as well?

I dont' wanna!!.

Old 05-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Haha, I know what you mean... I guess the way I'm looking at it is that their marriage is over (but there can always be a reunion and they live happily ever after as a beautiful married couple ) but yeah, their marriage is over, but they're still really close and are still good friends. That's my story and i'm stickin to it! haha...

Old 05-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, so sad.

Sasha
Old 05-11-2005, 06:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortycm18
Here is a "summary" of the GQ article coming out soon, done a few days after Jen filed for divorce. This is from AH. The actual article will have a lot more info.

Brad Pitt is speaking out for the first time about the demise of his four-plus year marriage to Jennifer Aniston.

Featured in a white shirt and leather pants on the June GQ magazine cover, the 41-year old Pitt says inside the book that he doesn’t understand why the end of the marriage is viewed as a failure.

“It’s talked about like it failed. I guess because it wasn’t flawless,” he says. “Me, I embrace the messiness of life. I find it so beautiful, actually. The idea that marriage has to be for all time – that I don’t understand.”

The interview took place a few days after Jennifer Aniston filed for divorce. Pitt says the end of the marriage isn’t to be blamed on one thing. “It’s so complex and multifaceted.”

He's still so protective of her. I love that. This article makes me sad though, because it sounds as if he's accepted that it's over. NO BRAD - DON'T GIVE UP.

This is the part that caught my interest:

Who's the "her" he's talking about? Because the preceding line to his actual words makes me wonder. That and the fact that the majority of nastiness has been aimed at Angelina.

But it's good to have another Brad interview, it's been too long since the last one. And I know there are still alot of Brad/Jen fans out there but the guy seems to have made his peace with the end of his marriage. Perhaps it's time the fans did too. But that's just me.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Since he mentioned Jen, I am guessing that the "her" after that refers to Jennifer.

Aww, I love that picture, SportyChick! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the article, shortycm18. I've accepted that Brad and Jen are over. I'm over the denial But I will still forever adore Brad and Jen. Even if the marriage is over, I still love them for who they were when they were still together. And it doesn't hurt to hope for a reconciliation.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I think he's talking about Angelina. The question was about the speculation of Brad and Angelina's relationship.

They haven't been cruel to Jen. Every magazine I pick up (see this week's Us Weekly) is basically calling Angelina a home wrecking skeezer (in nicer terms of course). Angelina has been unusually quiet (for her anyway) and respectful of the split. I'm glad Brad said something about it. And I'm glad Angelina has not risen to the bait.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18
"See you in another life, brother." - LOST

LOST Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fringe Sons of Anarchy The X-Files
Old 05-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne Roxanne
I think he's talking about Angelina. The question was about the speculation of Brad and Angelina's relationship.

They haven't been cruel to Jen. Every magazine I pick up (see this week's Us Weekly) is basically calling Angelina a home wrecking skeezer (in nicer terms of course). Angelina has been unusually quiet (for her anyway) and respectful of the split. I'm glad Brad said something about it. And I'm glad Angelina has not risen to the bait.

I have to disagree, and no, not just because I'm a Jennifer fan. This article has gone a long way to make me, too, accept that they are over. It's sad, but that's life. However, I think he's talking about Jen. I take it to mean that the speculation about Angelina is hurtful to Jennifer, and to Brad as well because they are accusing him of infidelity.

This is why I think so. Haven't been cruel to Jen? I would say taking every opportunity to rub your ex-husband's new 'relationship' in your face is certainly cruel. Saying you are 'cold-hearted' for denying him children, and that your career is more important than your husband, all of that is cruel. They continually report every last shred of possible evidence of he & Angelina, pictures, alleged "loud sex", basically say that Brad has gotten himself an "instant family". Then, in these stories, they take pictures of Jen to see her reaction. How cruel can you be?

The tabloids LOVE Brad & Angelina. They're selling more papers now than they have in a looooong time.

The other reason I don't think he's talking about Angelina is becuase this interview was done DAYS after Jen filed for divorce. None of us Brad fans believe he cheated, therefore, whatever is going on with Angelina didn't start until after Jennifer filed for divorce. Besides, up to that point, he & Jen still lived together and did events together, etc. There was no time for him to be in a new relationship.

So, unless he cheated on Jennifer, which I don't believe he did, I don't think he'd be wanting to "punch anyone's lights out" for being mean to a woman who at the time he wasn't in a realtionship with.

JMO.

PS - we're over 300 posts.. are we going to start a new thread? For old times' sake?

Last edited by shortycm18; 05-11-2005 at 08:40 PM
Old 05-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

New Thread