Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree with you chiana_crichton. I can't speak for anyone else - I am a fan of the couple, but personally, my whole interest with this thing isn't me "wishing" they'd reunite, if that's not what they want (as you said, they are only human, and they deserve happiness just like the rest of us), but the way in which they are going about this. Sure, all the couples you mentioned are friends now, but in almost all of them after their split, there was a cooling off period. They actually were apart for awhile after the split, got over the breakup, and then became friends. Brad & Jennifer haven't had that at all.

This is from today's NY Daily News (take as you wish) but:

Are estranged spouses Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt now "just friends" - with benefits?

Pitt and Aniston were caught kissing - that's right - at CAA agent Bryan Lourd's party on Friday night. The famously separated couple arrived and left together; our spies say they were "making out," and now it's the talk of Hollywood.

"They spent most of the night staring into each other's eyes and cuddling," our source added, "allowing nothing else in the room to faze them."

"He was there," Pitt's rep Cindi Guagenti told us when we called, thrilled with the news. "But I would never ask something so personal."

We would!

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-244701c.html
Old 03-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

hmm .. I think they're shagging ..
only reasonable explanation I can think of
Old 03-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

After being married for so long...and not having a horrible break up....who wouldn't want to continue having benefits with Brad Pitt!? I would and I've never married him...hehe.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR
Just what the heck is going for real, only they know... They sure like to make us wonder.
True.

Not all marriages end with the people totally hating each other. As other people have said, it's possible that they're still friends but aren't in love anymore. I'm glad that Brad and Jen can be civil to each other in public.

Welcome to Fan Forum chiana_crichton.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyChick
hmm .. I think they're shagging ..
only reasonable explanation I can think of

If only

Now the question is, is the article true? Cuz Brad's rep says he was there but no one confirmed that Jen was there... or have they and I just missed it?
Icon: ?
Old 03-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is that the party the picture is from? Or is the picture from Saturday night?

At any rate, I don't think her rep has confirmed she was there, but several non-related artices I've seen have mentioned she attended the party.

Just more not-knowing I guess.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

The picture doesn't seem to be a recent one.

Access Hollywood or Extra (one of those entertainment shows) showed a video of Brad entering the party. They said that he arrived at the same time as Jen but Jen entered using the back door.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Loyal Fan

this picture is from the pre oscar thingy
Old 03-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

The picture is recent, it's from last weekend.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, that is pretty darn recent. I wonder how long the two of them are going to remain close friends for...has to be tough for them.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:08 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome!

I wasn't sure how people would respond to my post, I thought I might have come off too preachy and admonishing, which wasn't/isn't my intention at all. So I'm glad people haven't taken it the wrong way.

I admit their separation looks a little strange at the moment but there's probably a explanation for that too. I believe they've been separated a lot longer than the public is aware of, so perhaps they've had time apart to heal? Would definitely explain why they're so comfortably friends now. Sounds like a sensible thing to do, separate, see if you can indeed move on without each other and once they got the answer to that, they announced it publically.

But what do I know really? As with everything with this split, it's all just speculation.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute pic.

Sasha
Old 03-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

It's all good Chiana! You're allowed to have your own opinion, and we like you to voice it! Not all of us think the same, it's nice to hear someone different.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

I heard that Brad was goign to produce a movie that Jennifer was going to be in...does anything know anything about that?
Old 03-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Plan B was supposed to produce one of Jen's movies, but she's dropped a few movies off her list so I'm not all that sure. I don't know about Brad alone producing one of Jen's movies. I went on IMDb.com and looked up all of her upcoming projects and looked at the production credits and Brad nor Plan B appear to be producing any of her movies. Hope that helps.

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.