Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

My last final was today and my day ending on a pretty happy note.

I feel bad about Dan, but he was really getting bad...
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:58 PM
New Fan

guess who else we forgot about.......the fire starter could also be Keith's ex wife to be
seeminglyhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Dedicated Fan

I wasn't impressed with the ending at all. Just because Haley came back doesn't mean nathan is going to take her back. She has a LOT of things to make up for, and MS better get cracking on redeeming her character or it's not gonna to matter at all.

and who ever called that woman being peyton's mom GOOD CALL. It's a bit freaky if you ask me though. WTF was she in witness protection? lol

anna35 is offline   Reply With Quote
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clash181
Hi.

Tonight on the show, when Dan was telling Lucas he failed his test, I thought I heard him say, 'and your heart medicine, thats gone'(or somthing like that).

Did I hear that right?

If I did, would someone explaine to me why Lucas would need heart medicine.

Thanks in advance for any help

He has that hereditary heart desease that dan had hmi or hmc or cmi something that that....
ilovecmm18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow no words for this ep...

i could of done without the n/p and c/h tickle session. but im SO FREAKIN HAPPY that haley came back!

b/l- omg they finally kissed!!!! but im glad that brooke is only leaving for the summer but idk i have this gut feeling that next season premire we will see something with lucas and peyton.

petyon- WOW her MOM! woah didnt see that coming..but thats mark for ya always giving us the unexpected! im so sad that jake left. the scene in peytons bedroom was soo sad i criedd!

dan- i think it might of been andy who set his office on fire bc the things that he was sayin and the fact that karen couldnt get in touch with him.

deb- i tought for a second that she overdosed on pills when she lied down on the couch randomly but im glad she didnt

nathan- he seemed so depressed the entire episode! i just want to see him smile! i cant believe that he doesnt want lucas and him to be brothers or even FRIENDS anymore! thats so horrible!

im glad that they are showing it again tomorrow bc i need to see it again to acutally let everything set in! lol

g*nite everyone!

"Someone once said it's the good girls who keep diaries.
The bad girls never have the time.
Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember.
Even if I don't write it down."
tbsrocks69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I think we have 2 killers... one who put the pills in his drink (probably Deb) and someone else who put the shop on fire (it could be Andy, Keith or even Nathan who looked suspicious when he came back home and said he knew they would be free of Dan).
Old 05-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG WHAT A POWERFUL SEASON FINALE!!! I really don't know where to start. I am most excited about Nathan and Haley!!! She came back!!! And I was so ecstatic when Lucas and Brooke kissed and he finally told her that he loved her. It was such a great season finale. I am so speechless.
"Whether I am on the sand on a beach in Tahiti or in downtown Los Angeles working in the middle of the night, I am happy. As long as I'm acting, that's the most important thing: to be able to find a really good story and tell it the best way I can." -Jason Behr
Luv2RaveAboutRoswellgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

i called it when i saw that woman at peytons door. i was soo surprised i was right.

Theres hope for n/h thats what matters, it'll take time but shes there and with Dan gone (if he really is*with tv you never know*) Haley will be there for him. And see he didn't know about the papers I don't think.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow. I think I'm actually to amped right now to even comprehend what just happened. That ending was freaking insane! Mother of God!

Who was it? Andy, who never chacked in? Whitey, who made the comment of Dan "getting burnt"? Nathan, who seemed to suprisingly sure it was all over? Lucas, who decided not to be his son anymore? Keith on some sort of drunken rampage? If I thought I was overanalyzing things before...

Peyton's mother coming back...I knew it when she made the middle name comment. And, way to give a little hint when Brooke and Peyton said goodbye using their middle names!

Thank you for having Haley come back. I was so ready to write an angry comment, going off about how Joy wasn't on tour, so she should have been in the second half episode...but now I see why she wasn't. I'm just glad she's back! A little glimmer of hope! And, she was great in the first half. How she didn't think she deserved him...Ah, let the redeeming begin!

Nikki taking Jenny...That killed me. Jake my dear, pounding on the glass. Oh, how I adore you.

Mark, you made me yell at my TV about 5 times tonight, good things and bad things. You made me scream with pure shock then out of pure joy in a span of about 10 seconds. You made me cry countless times, including during the last voiceover in the first half, which I hadn't done before. Amazing job. I loved this.
IDressInGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

So, at 9:41, I looked over at my clock and thought, "Wow, in fifteen minutes no One Tree Hill until September." I was pretty bummed. Then I quickly reflected on the episodes of the night thus far. I was thinking, not that great. I mean, nice and everything, but nothign really wow. Nothing that woudl stand out in my mind and say "I watched for this and it was amazing; I loved it."

Then there were more commercials and things happened, but then those last five minutes. I live for the last five minutes. Season finale TV at it's best. I can't think of any show who can do anything better than what they do over on One Tree Hill. Mark Schwann is a total genius. I am truly in awe of his abilities. I wish I had his skills.

But, more on the superficial scale, tonight was pretty decent. I have to admit, not the amazingness I was expecting, but great nonetheless. The three major cliffhanger things, I totally predicted those. Peyton's when we first saw that Elizabeth character, Dan right when we first saw the bottle (as far as the poisoning goes. Who could have predicted the fire? Amazery right there.), and Haley showing up as soon as Nathan walked in the door after Dan began to burn. So maybe I watch too much TV or it was totally predictable, but I feel like a TV Genius right now.

Anyway, I have one question to pose to you all. I'll even make it one word.

Anthrax?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST

Last edited by kaykayelle; 05-24-2005 at 07:18 PM
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:08 PM
New Fan

I dont even know what to say so Im gonna ask a question when does the new season start?? Am I the only one who doesn't want lucas and brooke together or nathan and haylie. I hate it when Nathan didn;'t c that lucas was TRYING to be good bro... why after all the shiz dan has done to nathan nathan still is on dans side.
ilovecmm18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeminglyhappy
guess who else we forgot about.......the fire starter could also be Keith's ex wife to be
Maria Menounos?!?! Gasp! I hope it is her. I love her, I think she is amazing. I;m as obsessed as I can get with her without being obsessed.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Part-Time Fan

OMFG! Mark and company i freaking loved this eppy! every damn detail! well i didnt really enjoy the nathan/lucas ending...but OMG haley is home....now that doesnt mean it will be all good..but heck it can only go up from here...i am still convinced since we never heard nathan say nething bout signing the papers that dan forged them behind his back...and since we never saw haley sign them or showed nathan looking at them once he got them from lucas that haley infact never signed them either! and holy cow poop....peytons mom isnt dead...something is fishy there mark!...and who took down the devil is the big question.. the obvious are deb, whitey, andy, or keith, i mean either they are missing or hate dan...or both...but i think those are too obvious....i say haley! j/k i am just thinking off the wall here...and brooke where does this leave her? all these questions...mark you are good my friend!

neway..great eppy and i am totally psyched bout the new season..that is umm really far away...oh god is it far...but luckily i will be going back to wilmington to be an extra in august so i have something to hold me over..even though that to0 is a while away.

i just want to add mark that i always had faith..never lost it...through all the naley stuff and some shall we say different storylines i still knew you would come through..you never didnt come through all season in my opinion. now i know naley isnt officially together...but we have something to come back to...what do they say and what happens...every cliffhanger has left me itching for more....so i am totally hoping that the season premiere will be at the start of the school year and will be showing in flashes what happened over the summer! so mark and company great end to a great season and get some rest before the stresses of an increased episode order for s3 begin! i am already clearing my calander!
Master Fan

I'm happy with Mark again
Old 05-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

ya i think the possiblities of dans killers is MANYY! i mean think about it it could even be lucas!

"Someone once said it's the good girls who keep diaries.
The bad girls never have the time.
Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember.
Even if I don't write it down."
tbsrocks69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread