Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I forgot to breathe during the end.

For not having watched in awhile, that was an amazing way to get back into the show. The cast was superb tonight. The look Brooke had on her face in her final scene with Lucas about had me in tears. It was amazing.

Thank you Mark & Co for an awesome end to this season, I can't wait to see how it all plays out!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm so looking forward to next season. Some need to make caps ASAP from tonights episodes lol
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

What an episode! Wow ... can't wait for S3. This show is just getting better and better.

One of the highlights other then the obvious, Lucas' dream of him and Brooke. Priceless.

Oh, by the way ... this finale kicked The OC's ass ... no contest!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Wowww. Those last fifteen minutes or so...THIS is the show I started watching last year. But MAN with all the cliff hangers.

Yay of B/L kiss...and confusion about how Brooke handled it.
Whoa about the "I'm your mother" thing.
Haley came back!
Is he dead? And whoa, who did it? I'm thinking not Nathan, cause that'd be too obvious with the "I had something to do."

This show is back in my good graces again.
jadorexme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

The cliffhangers kind of sucked. But Mouth was good.
SupportMcPhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Yea OTH once again beat out the OC finale. Even though the OC finale this year was better then the finale it had last year.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

I must have watched a different show than most of you did because I found nothing resolved from the season, and nothing that piques my interest for next season. Very disappointed. I'm not trying to be mean about it, I truly was very disappointed.
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have few words right now, but those were 2 of the best consecutive hours of TV I've ever seen. It didn't top last year's finale, but what can? I'll elaborate when I've had time to process it.

I guessed about Peyton's mom, too. And Haley showing up on Nathan's doorstep. And the L/B kiss being a dream. But there was so much that I was wrong about too. I love it.

Regarding Dan's killer...at first I thought it was Whitey. Then I though Nathan. Then I thought Deb. Now I'm thinking Haley. So basically I don't have a clue. But it is shaping up to be like an interesting game of Clue.

Did the WB even watch this episode? Half the stuff they mentioned in the ep description was completely off.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
22 Umbrellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry for the double post, but I have to heartily disagree. The OC finale got it right this season, the opposite of last year. Last season, OTH had a great finale and in my opinion, this one does not even come close to measuring up.
Sunset Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I must have watched a different show than most of you did because I found nothing resolved from the season, and nothing that piques my interest for next season. Very disappointed. I'm not trying to be mean about it, I truly was very disappointed.
Agreed. I usually tivo this show and watch VM. Buuut VM is done for the season so I had to watch this with no magic of fast forwarding. It was alright. Still lame. I already miss VM on Tuesday nights, such a better show.
Mr. Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
One of the highlights other then the obvious, Lucas' dream of him and Brooke. Priceless.
It really was. I was actually hoping it wasn't a dream, though I knew it was.

Quote:
OTH once again beat out the OC finale
I enjoyed the OC finale alot more but this finale was really good too.

That ending... wow! I wonder who set that fire. Lucas, Deb, and Nathan were all doing something else at the time so I don't think it was either of them.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

why would they make Haley a killer? her storyline is going to be dealing with nathan and remember shes homeless lol

I think the possible killers are:

Andy
Karen
Deb
Whitey
Keith
or
Jules

Maybe Karen didn't see a ghost...Andy didn't go to New Zealand...Karen was away...Whitey was angry...Jules hates him, and Deb had the pills.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:32 PM
New Fan

Oh my god. Un ****ing believeable. That has got to be the BEST episode ever. It broke my heart when Nathan told Lucas that they weren't brothers, or friends anymore. God damn, why throw all that away just because of some stupid thing on Dan, the now DEAD son of a bitch! HAHAH he deserved it. Bastard. Deb slipped those pills in his alchohol and thats what made him die...all thats in question is..WHO STARTED THE FIRE? Dun dun dun dun. Someone with pretty leather gloves, thats for sure. The L/H in the beginning was okay, and the Chris part kind of bugged me. "I'm only trying to help her now" so is that some kind of hint that he was in some part of alliance with Dan and Deb? Oh gee, and Brooke and Lucas...this just literally...depressed me. How could she just leave him to PEYTON? Doesn't she know what would happen (nothing against Peyton or anything, but just not real big on the whole L/P scene). I have a gut feeling that Brooke's gonna turn around in that cab and find Lucas with Peyton in their hugging...thing...and the dreaded triangle would rear its ugly head. But then again...Brooke turning back would be wishful thinking. What really sent me into tears was the Jake and Peyton stuff. They're not my favorite couple...and i don't ship them at all but...wow, just...all the things Peyton was willing to give up just to be with him...so amazing. And Jimmy Eat World = KICK ASS. Dude, I love them. Wow, and Nikki has Jenny now and Jake is chasing them...in a motorcycle. No wonder Peyton thinks he'll never come back...and Peyton's mom. The moment I saw her talking to Peyton and stuff...and the similarities...it hit me that she must be someone related to Peyton...and the only thing that would stir more drama is that if she was to be her mom. And whaddya know, she turns out to be just that. I don't get it though...isn't she supposed to be dead? She got into a car accident, right?

And I just saved the best for last. Haley. HALEY IS BACK! I don't know if I should be scared, but temporarily I'm happy. Because Nathan didn't slam the door on her face, and I think Deb called her back. But some people are saying Deb looked upset...and I just hope not because now that Dan's dead...I think Deb now has the upper hand and now that Nathan trusts her more, she has more power. The Scotts are a really ****ed up bunch, if you ask me. All Haley and Nathan need is to talk. I don't...as much as I want them to reconcile, I just want them to get it all out on the open. No more lies, no more miscommunications. They need to set things straight or they'll never see each other eye to eye.

I give Mark Schwann kudos for this episode. Alot of pressure was on this--it had a great potential of ruining the show if it didn't turn out like it did. But in my opinion, it was stellar and its definitley keeping me insterested. I'm sure as hell sticking around for Season 3.

Some Specs For Next Season:
Nathan and Lucas relationship: Dan's dead, right? Well if he is, I'm pretty sure Nathan is going to suspect Lucas is behind it...one way or another. I mean, he knew Luke was determined to bring Dan down. This is definitely going to strain the brothers' relationship, something I just don't enjoy. I love them doing the brotherly things and when they fight it makes me sad. Boo. But what can I do, right?

Peyton and Lucas relationship: Not my favorite. Never will be. I just...I don't find chemistry in them, and I don't think I ever would. But I guess if it happens, it happens. If it does, I just don't want them getting it on like freak bunnies the moment Brooke sets foot in California. That would be just wrong, especially with Lucas just telling Brooke how much he regretted the cheating and stuff.

Nathan and Haley: If next season is going to be centered on their summer, I don't think a reconciliation would be anytime soon. There still needs alot to be talked about, and alot to think about. Nathan has High Flyers, there's the Deb Factor...and just so many things. But then again, I could be wrong. Nathan could just kiss her, right there on his porch and tell her he loves her and that they would work everything out somehow. Yes, that would definitley work too.

Brooke and Lucas: A BIG FAT QUESTION MARK. I really have no clue where this would head but I have a feeling with Jake gone and nothing to keep Peyton busy besides her supposed mother...the triangle is going to be back, people. And I dread it.

Nathan and Peyton: All i got was weird vibes every single scene they had together. It seems like they're hinting something...but it can't possibly them being together. Can it? I hope not. Nathan has enough marriage problems to worry about. I like their friendship though. I really do. Just not the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I don't think I'd be able to watch Nathan with someone else rather than Haley, I guess.

Wow, Season Three is SO FAR AWAY come to think about it. I have a whole summer to wallow and wait. And speculate. I hope spoilers would come in soon enough...I could only take not knowing for so long.

And I said, "that boy's handsome"
and a little bit of me wanted to be beautiful
It's hard to look in the mirror these days
when everyone has everything you'd rather be.
flipflap88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
I cried already out of saddness and happiness. I jumped on my bed when Nathan opened the door.

It was so Andy who did it to Dan!

ummm.... i believe it was so totally whitey.... the whole thing about if he plays with fire.. he's gonna get BURNED .. but besides that... what can i say... mark.. and other fantastic writers... great job.... there is hope for the greatest couple ever... this show is just awesome.. great music.. great storylines... but they cant kill dan!! ERR!! and what about NALEY.. and JEYTON and BRUCAS... AHH... im gonna die.. i cant wait... * this is so sad* well... just... great episode all around.... what about the annulment and deb and her painkillers and karen and andy and whats with the ledger ? is it real .. or isnt it... AHH!!!!! okay... im gonna try and sleep but im too wired ....

<33 jessica <33
Old 05-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Ok ... as for The OC debacle ... the first season was written beautifully and tied very nicely to the beginning. The second season wrapped up and gave spotlight to problems/issues people were dealing with all season. They were both done great ... this season was alot more emotional.

As for OTH (on-topic) ... I see it as the next Melrose Place. I don't compare it to shows like VM, and I think The OC got soft, and OTH remained to be scandalous with it's plots ... whether they are "reality based" or "fantasy". It's as if the two shows switched forms ... The OC became like Dawson's Creek, and OTH became Melrose Place. Has anyone else noticed this / and has enjoyed it? I have loved this season, and I love the over-the-top outlandishness of the show.

The finale was like a rollercoaster. So much was said/done ... and in the end were left with a "who dunnit" cliffhanger. What is wrong with that?

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread