View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM
kaykayelle
Master Fan

So, at 9:41, I looked over at my clock and thought, "Wow, in fifteen minutes no One Tree Hill until September." I was pretty bummed. Then I quickly reflected on the episodes of the night thus far. I was thinking, not that great. I mean, nice and everything, but nothign really wow. Nothing that woudl stand out in my mind and say "I watched for this and it was amazing; I loved it."

Then there were more commercials and things happened, but then those last five minutes. I live for the last five minutes. Season finale TV at it's best. I can't think of any show who can do anything better than what they do over on One Tree Hill. Mark Schwann is a total genius. I am truly in awe of his abilities. I wish I had his skills.

But, more on the superficial scale, tonight was pretty decent. I have to admit, not the amazingness I was expecting, but great nonetheless. The three major cliffhanger things, I totally predicted those. Peyton's when we first saw that Elizabeth character, Dan right when we first saw the bottle (as far as the poisoning goes. Who could have predicted the fire? Amazery right there.), and Haley showing up as soon as Nathan walked in the door after Dan began to burn. So maybe I watch too much TV or it was totally predictable, but I feel like a TV Genius right now.

Anyway, I have one question to pose to you all. I'll even make it one word.

Anthrax?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST

Last edited by kaykayelle; 05-24-2005 at 07:18 PM
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote