Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2017, 08:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
If it really is a Blossom (specifically Clifford, which the fandom is suspecting) then I'm kind of annoyed at Petsch tbh, because that hint a month ago about Cheryl being devastated was way too obvious. So at this point I hope it's not a Blossom since I won't be surprised if it is now.
I feel the same. The only people who could be the killers to affect Cheryl that much would be people super close to her and Jason. So most likely someone from her family. I doubt she would be devastated if the killer was for example FP.

But then would she say these things if the answer was that obvious? And what impact would for example Clifford as the killer have on the other characters? They all already hate the Blossoms anyway. Unless of course there are more characters involved in the whole thing, which I hope for.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinnie75 (View Post)
I feel the same. The only people who could be the killers to affect Cheryl that much would be people super close to her and Jason. So most likely someone from her family. I doubt she would be devastated if the killer was for example FP.

But then would she say these things if the answer was that obvious? And what impact would for example Clifford as the killer have on the other characters? They all already hate the Blossoms anyway. Unless of course there are more characters involved in the whole thing, which I hope for.
There's just no one else who's she's close to, in fact there's no one she isclose to, besides Jason, but if the revelation makes her go insane then it has to be her dad, I personally doubt it's her mom.

I was wondering why she would give such an obvious hint as well, but if Cheryl goes insane then Clifford has to be the most logical choice, imo. Did they say the killer makes an impact on the other characters? I missed that part if they did, but I can see why it would impact them since the Coopers and Lodges are already affected by the Blossoms, and the Jones' might be affected because of FP being shady and obviously working for someone. I think he burned Jason's car, his scene with Joaquin was pretty suggestive too.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Did they say the killer makes an impact on the other characters? I missed that part if they did, but I can see why it would impact them since the Coopers and Lodges are already affected by the Blossoms, and the Jones' might be affected because of FP being shady and obviously working for someone. I think he burned Jason's car, his scene with Joaquin was pretty suggestive too.
I don't know if they did, I'm just hoping that all the main characters at least are somehow tied and affected by it. Because if it's Clifford, how does that affect Archie? It doesn't really. Betty and Jughead are already involved in a way, with their families being super shady, and I like that. Now Veronica's dad is a suspect with the Blossoms sending him to prison, which may finally make her more tied to the murder. So I'm thinking of ways that everyone can be somehow involved.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-13-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like fun
Old 04-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I know Cheryl is at the party because drama, but logically they could've just closed the door in her face.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

New sneak peaks

Old 04-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the peeks.

Yes, I wish they would have slammed the door on Cheryl and her people who arrived to basically cause trouble.

I hope Betty/Jughead don't get into a major fight.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I hope Betty/Jughead don't get into a major fight.
Lol I hope they do. It doesn't have to be major, but I like conflict in my ships it balances out the writing sometimes
Old 04-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

This Archie & Betty scene is absolutely adorable, how can they have such amazing chemistry even sharing random conversation is above me. Credit to KJ & Lili definitely. I might actually take a look on this episode, although wasn't planning to.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Riverdale Cast and EP on Jughead's Hatred of Birthday Parties | Collider
Old 04-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
This Archie & Betty scene is absolutely adorable, how can they have such amazing chemistry even sharing random conversation is above me. Credit to KJ & Lili definitely. I might actually take a look on this episode, although wasn't planning to.
LOL I felt nothing.They are supposed to be best friends but they feel like they are acquaintances.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Ohhhhh. I feel for a Juggie, really. Im super introverted and a party thrown for me would make me so uncomfortable. Betty's heart is in the right place, but her asking why things can't be 'normal' and his response . I really need them to hash it out later.
I'm nervous and excited for this ep!
Old 04-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Surprised Betty didn't know it was Jughead's birthday!

And with Jughead's demeanor it looks like Cheryl might be needed for a decent party to take place, lol. I don't like parties either but I usually suck it up and deal, lol.

But maybe they should have just gone to a movie like Archie mentioned, lol.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Yea. That's odd. Friends since kids...but you don't know their birthday? That's right up there with FP not knowing Betty. I mean even if he never met her, you'd think he would have heard of her.

I can definitely 'fake it til I make it' in situations where I'm not comfortable if I had to. But there's also nothing wrong with voicing that you don't like large crowds/being the center of attention. Unfortunately, Jug is a bit snappy with how he expresses it. They'll talk it out.
Looks like they'll go to a movie after all.