Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart (View Post)
Looks like Veronica is the one who duets with Archie.
Bummer.
... well not entirely because I'll love that too. But hopefully at one point in the show I can get Archie and Betty singing together too.

Thanks for the pics.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Bummer.
... well not entirely because I'll love that too. But hopefully at one point in the show I can get Archie and Betty singing together too.

Thanks for the pics.
I wonder what is so "unexpected" in Archie &Veronica duet?! She sang with Josie and wanted to sing with Archie as well. It was obvious it will be her, but spoiler said "unexpected"...oh, well, Riverdale never gives any pleasant news, getting used to it.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

I could've sworn they said at wondercon that Lili would sing a little in the future. That's why I thought it was her.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
Riverdale never gives any pleasant news, getting used to it.
This is very pleasant news, very pleasant indeed. Perhaps it is not pleasant for you but I am satisfied and intrigued and I am certain that many many many others are too. Veronica Lodge and Archibald Andrews look amazing and have good chemistry, I am the upmost of stoked.

Why is Forsythe P. “Jughead” Jones III upset in the new episode still?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Why do you use their complete full names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieSC (View Post)
I wonder what is so "unexpected" in Archie &Veronica duet?! She sang with Josie and wanted to sing with Archie as well. It was obvious it will be her, but spoiler said "unexpected".
Betty would have been more unexpected to me too, but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
I could've sworn they said at wondercon that Lili would sing a little in the future. That's why I thought it was her.
They did, and same.
So there's still a scene somewhere where Betty sings.

Cheryl doesn't look to happy with the Archie/Veronica duet. Nor does Betty, though maybe she's just annoyed with them about working with her mum on the investigation. Or they don't match up with the duet.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They did, and same.
So there's still a scene somewhere where Betty sings.

Cheryl doesn't look to happy with the Archie/Veronica duet. Nor does Betty, though maybe she's just annoyed with them about working with her mum on the investigation. Or they don't match up with the duet.
Maybe Betty sings in the same ep, maybe she joins them. Either that or she'll just sing in another one, at least I know it wasn't just me who heard them say this at wondercon.

As for the episode stills, well, the Great Salt Lake can go back to Utah since I'm so bored with her OTT childish antics. The crazy red head stereotype isn't doing it for me either. I just don't like her.

I don't think the still of Betty looked annoyed/confused is the same scene since the lighting is so bright on that one. I could be wrong tho, maybe the lights alternate since it's a party anyway
Old 04-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the episode stills.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Does anyone else believes the reason why Jughead is upset is because FP gets arrested for the murder?
Old 04-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Maybe Betty sings in the same ep, maybe she joins them.
I wish!
I'm interested to see when she does sing. I think what they said at the con was "Lili lends her voice for a scene."

Quote:
I don't think the still of Betty looked annoyed/confused is the same scene since the lighting is so bright on that one. I could be wrong tho, maybe the lights alternate since it's a party anyway
Looking again at the pics, in the background of the one where Cheryl is at the front of the crowd - I think I can see Betty and Jughead in the back in much the same stance as in their individual picture.
But who knows.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Looking again at the pics, in the background of the one where Cheryl is at the front of the crowd - I think I can see Betty and Jughead in the back in much the same stance as in their individual picture.
But who knows.
That totally looks like them in the back. Good eye you have.

Spoiler:

RAS tweeted this. I think it takes place after the party
Old 04-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Supreme Fan

I think it's before the party. Jughead doesn't have a mark on his face, and the promo shows him bleeding after getting in a fight.
But thanks for the pic! They're so cute .

Quote:
Does anyone else believes the reason why Jughead is upset is because FP gets arrested for the murder?
Yep. He's in the trailer crying, plus in the ep description it talks about him giving FP another chance...so I'm sure he's let down again.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yep. He's in the trailer crying, plus in the ep description it talks about him giving FP another chance...so I'm sure he's let down again.
I don't think FP let's him down, I think The Blossoms/Sheriff frames FP.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it's before the party. Jughead doesn't have a mark on his face, and the promo shows him bleeding after getting in a fight.
But thanks for the pic! They're so cute .
Yeah, I didn't consider that it's before the party to distract him before they set up the surprise lol

I think FP gets framed or suspected too, but didn't ep 8 suggest he's connected to the murder anyway? I doubt he did it but he seems to know something
Old 04-11-2017, 06:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I don't think FP let's him down, I think The Blossoms/Sheriff frames FP.
But Jug may not think/know this (if that's even true) so he just sees it as his dad once again failing him.
FP doesn't seem entirely innocent in all this.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But Jug may not think/know this (if that's even true) so he just sees it as his dad once again failing him.
FP doesn't seem entirely innocent in all this.
He may not be entirely innocent, but I believe him being arrested for the murder, will most likely cause Jughead to find the real killer, and clear his dad's name. I just realized if Riverdale was The WWE The Blossoms would be The Mcmahons.

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-11-2017 at 01:33 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread