Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2017, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

I think she didn't know because he always kept it a secret, I mean that's kind of what Archie said more or less, and he's the closest person to Jughead so it makes sense that only he knew. I don't have an excuse for FP not knowing Betty though.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)
Lol I hope they do. It doesn't have to be major, but I like conflict in my ships it balances out the writing sometimes
You're right. Fighting can actually be a healthy thing as long as it's not for cheap drama and they communicate properly.

I'm severely introverted too... I can completely relate to Jughead's irritation about the party.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

even with a couple fight, they are still cute
Old 04-13-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycutt (View Post)
even with a couple fight, they are still cute
Exactly.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM – Archie (KJ Apa) and Veronica (Camila Mendes) are shocked to learn of the arrest but know they need to come clean to their parents about what they uncovered. Still hurt by the betrayal of his friends and torn over who to trust, Jughead (Cole Sprouse) reluctantly joins them in a quest for truth. Meanwhile, Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) confronts her mom about why she treats her so much worse than she ever did with Jason. Lili Reinhart, Luke Perry, Madchen Amick, Marisol Nichols also star. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Michael Grassi (#112). Original airdate 5/4/2017
Riverdale Spoilers: "Chapter Twelve: Anatomy of a Murder" | KSiteTV
Old 04-13-2017, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
This Archie & Betty scene is absolutely adorable, how can they have such amazing chemistry even sharing random conversation is above me. Credit to KJ & Lili definitely. I might actually take a look on this episode, although wasn't planning to.
See, they got a scene.
Also.. I know! Can't wait till they take advantage of that chemistry.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely my fave episode of the season so far. Everyone had a part to play and we got some interesting development.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:32 PM
Loyal Fan

great episode! i liked it a lot.

and i gotta be honest, i think this show needs to focus in a LOT more on the kids than the parents, like a more typical old-school teen drama. that's when it's at its best.

they can keep the interesting parents around, like FP and Alice, but spending so much time on Fred is super boring (sorry Luke Perry).

i can't believe they pulled this off, but i think i'm actually into Archie and Veronica now. he has a lot more chemistry with her than he does with Betty, imo. amazingly, they got two good couples with Betty/Jughead and Archie/Veronica, which in some ways manages a kind of faithfulness to the comics, at least in spirit. looks like Reggie won't make it into the core group though
Old 04-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

That episode really fired on all cylinders. I absolutely loved every bit of it. In fact, I loved so many scenes that I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite. Is it weird that I loved Betty/Jug's fight almost as much as their last scene together at Pop's? Yeah, that's probably weird, but I just really appreciated how all their potentially dirty laundry was just laid right out there. And it hit all the emotional beats it needed to hit. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Actually FP was the most pleasant surprise of the ep. More specifically, FP and Alice.

No, but seriously, my heart grew three sizes when FP told Jughead to man up and be there for his girl.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

When Veronica smiled into the kiss I deadass rolled off the couch and onto the ducking ground I am shook snatched and slain
Old 04-13-2017, 11:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
When Veronica smiled into the kiss I deadass rolled off the couch and onto the ducking ground I am shook snatched and slain
I absolutely and whole heartedly agree. I am shooketh. Veronica Lodge and Archibald Andrews, based on Archie Comics in this new CW series, have a certain chemistry that I have never quite seen too often in television. Long long ago, I used to stick my nose in the air at CW (CBS and Warner Bros) network because I was not interested in their bland cliche and shallow shows, but Riverdale is truly a masterpiece, a gem that shines as bright as the pearls from Veronica's father (Hiram Lodge). I will be watching this show many years to come, and will spread the good word to all whom I know.

I do not even know what was better in episode 10 of season 1, between Veronica and Archibald's implication of sex or Forsythe Pendleton III kissing the scars away from Elizabeth. I am far too shooketh and need a few days to decide.

The CW will be hearing from me about this one. They have finally made a good show.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftie Muggle (View Post)
I absolutely and whole heartedly agree. I am shooketh. Veronica Lodge and Archibald Andrews, based on Archie Comics in this new CW series, have a certain chemistry that I have never quite seen too often in television. Long long ago, I used to stick my nose in the air at CW (CBS and Warner Bros) network because I was not interested in their bland cliche and shallow shows, but Riverdale is truly a masterpiece, a gem that shines as bright as the pearls from Veronica's father (Hiram Lodge). I will be watching this show many years to come, and will spread the good word to all whom I know.

I do not even know what was better in episode 10 of season 1, between Veronica and Archibald's implication of sex or Forsythe Pendleton III kissing the scars away from Elizabeth. I am far too shooketh and need a few days to decide.

The CW will be hearing from me about this one. They have finally made a good show.
You talk too damn much but I agree. Mah gurl Veronica was so smiley when she woke up and saw Archie..I'm gonna ducking kill myself. By the way this is the 21st century and I'm low-key mad AF that I have to censor mah damn words, ANYWAY I just had to vent about how this episode sent me to the E.R. and now my health insurance got me on that life alert crap. I'm going back to Reddit where I can actually curse tho...no shade I swear. PEACE!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

You guys need to come post in their thread!
Old 04-14-2017, 02:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I absolutely loved all the Barchie scenes in tonight's episode, I'm really happy they are building them up slowly. This is possibly the only relationship they are slowing down. I was seriously mad when we got literally no Barchie interaction but I really expect this to change in latest episodes. It was adressed more than once now that their story isn't over and I'm here for it.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually found it odd that Betty had zero reaction to them hugging. Jughead had more of a reaction.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread