Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I hope they cast another asian cause if he suddenly a white guy it will be too jarring.
That's what I mean though, there aren't a whole lot of tall muscled Asian actors that I know of.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
That's what I mean though, there aren't a whole lot of tall muscled Asian actors that I know of.
They can always cast a newbie. I have met a bunch of Asian guys that look like Ross.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope they cast another asian cause if he suddenly a white guy it will be too jarring.
The recent casting call asked for a jock looking Asian male named "Rick", which was just a cover up name before they announced Ross leaving. And I agree that there are plenty of Asian guys that look like Ross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It is boring, and I can't stop laughing at out of all the people they could've picked as a framed suspect they choose FP. Because like I said it would bring drama to Bughead/Jughead, but I also believe it would have people saying what Bughead has a sibling?! The media would have a field day with it, and most likely it would end up bringing some publicity to the show.
That's not good publicity though, if anything I'm almost sure it would just get dragged by fandom and media for ripping off GG (although I've said before that GG prolly stole it as well lol, it's still going to be brought up because it's GG). As for bringing drama to bughead, as I said there are way more creative ways to give them problems than sharing a baby.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
The recent casting call asked for a jock looking Asian male named "Rick", which was just a cover up name before they announced Ross leaving. And I agree that there are plenty of Asian guys that look like Ross.
Oh really? I am glad that atleast they want to keep some consistency there.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh really? I am glad that atleast they want to keep some consistency there.
I think they kind of knew that they had to anyway. It would've been too weird otherwise.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier of affinity (View Post)

That's not good publicity though, if anything I'm almost sure it would just get dragged by fandom and media for ripping off GG (although I've said before that GG prolly stole it as well lol, it's still going to be brought up because it's GG). As for bringing drama to bughead, as I said there are way more creative ways to give them problems than sharing a baby.
Bad publicity is better than no publicity. Creative ways? This is The CW were talking about here.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Bad publicity is better than no publicity. Creative ways? This is The CW were talking about here.
Bad publicity affects (already low) ratings while spreading negativity throughout social media. Yes CW isn't very original sometimes, that doesn't mean the writers are that narrow with their options in terms of angst and drama. I really don't get why this theory is even a thing when the two characters made no implication of sharing a kid in their last scene together, and as I and other posters already said, the signs were more obvious that it's a Cooper/Blossom baby. I'ma let you enjoy this theory, I just wanted to know why you think it's a good idea and I wasn't really sold on the answers.

new thread