Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)
Do those sneaks ever get released online? Because I really don't want to sleep on the street overnight to be able to get into that ballroom.
Yes, they pretty much always do. Last year A&E asked people not to record the sneak peek scenes but they still got released. Honestly, I don't know why they would ask that because people are going to describe the whole thing anyway and I think it's better for people to see it themselves rather than take the opinion of the person describing it.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)
If they go on too much longer without doing the deed, it's not going to be believable to me.

But they've been developed so, so well, I can overlook a bit of excessive 'wait' time.

And now we'll have even more of a wait since they'll be on a quest to remove her darkness.

I'm so interested to see how it affects her relationship with everyone she loves. I wonder if she'll try to seduce her ever-so-devoted boyfriend....
With Emma being so scared of relationship I can understand why they wouldn't have done it yet. And yes, the only reasonable way they would still wait would be because they won't to get rid of the DO curse first.

I think it would make a real sweet CS scene to have DO!Emma trying to get coffe with Killian but him stopping her because he wants to wait until she's hersef again.

RoseBennett
Old 05-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I'm teetering on the edge of believability at the moment but I can still justify why they haven't. I definitely don't think it happened in 4A because hardly any time passed and in 4x10 Killian was surprised Emma used the word "together."

Then 8 weeks passed that we didn't see. It's possible it could have happened then but they didn't show us but I think they would have heavily implied it. They did the opposite by showing us that Emma still stays at her parents place and meets Killian in the morning. The fact that they didn't say ILY until the end of 4B makes me think they didn't take the step to actually be intimate.

So 4A was about a week, 4B was less than a week and there was an 8-9 week time jump. To me I think they could have held off but now that ILY has happened once this new crisis is dealt with I will no longer believe that they aren't tearing each other's clothes off.

I had several asks about this on Tumblr, too. I have spent way to much time this week dissecting the sex life of two fictional characters.
I can relate.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 05-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
With Emma being so scared of relationship I can understand why they wouldn't have done it yet. And yes, the only reasonable way they would still wait would be because they won't to get rid of the DO curse first.

I think it would make a real sweet CS scene to have DO!Emma trying to get coffe with Killian but him stopping her because he wants to wait until she's hersef again.
I can see that happening
Old 05-16-2015, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

I would love to see that happen...

Imagine, the pirate who's 'had many a man's wife' turning down a woman who recently confessed she loved him....
Old 05-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It will be intresting
Old 05-17-2015, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's Non-Once Day.

Bummer this thread that was so lively isn't going to get much until probably mid-June. Oh well...hope we all stick around and battle through the hiatus.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'll watch the finale again
Old 05-17-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Is anyone afraid that Emma will under Killian under the curse?

Either by her own hand, or my biggest fear, and it'll probably happen, is that someone gets control of Emma, and forces her to hurt him......

Killian knows that Emma's cursed, but it'll still hurt.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. Obviously the curse is going to be some serious angst for CS next year. I could see that happening at some point.
Old 05-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me three
Old 05-17-2015, 10:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
That seems early. Wasn't it closer to the end of July last year? Or am I making that up?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
That seems early. Wasn't it closer to the end of July last year? Or am I making that up?
No, it's the same as last year. The week after the 4th of July. This year is interesting though because they will only have 3 days until they go to Comic Con
Old 05-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
The same. Cast usually arrives right after the 4th of July weekend.

Production team starts in mid/late June. Production starts building set pieces, and last year some were left out in the open in varying stages of completion. So that's usually fun time to speculate 'what the heck are they building?'.