Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If they haven't slept together it doesn't mean they haven't fooled around. The bed scene gives nothing away to me other than they are comfortable with each other. There's just no evidence either way only interpretation. I reeeeaaallly hope we get an answer in Season 5!
Old 05-15-2015, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too
Old 05-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Actually I kind of think they have had sex already. The way they behaved in the bedroom scene, there was no awkwardness in that position they were in, on the bed. It seemed like they were very comfortable, IMO.

I do think we'll see CS bed scene just probably not till Emma is back.
I don't agree with that wether they have had sex or not remains to be seen but I just think this was more about Emma's relief to see hook alive then anything else and that they just feel comfortable arond each other but I think Emma's relief at that moment took over everything else.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Why is it so important if they had sex or not? I mean, isn't more important the fact they are both in love with each other?

Back in season one, while talking with Mary Margareth, Emma mentioned that one night stands were as far as she ever went. For me, that implies that after falling in love with Neal, and becoming pregnant, Emma disconnected sex from love. She didn't let herself fall in love with guys, she just had sex with them.

Now, that she is in love, sex is much more than just that, and it says a LOT about her relationship with Hook that, instead of letting sex happen for the sake of it, she let herself fall in love first. Now, sex will mean much more than it ever did.

Isn't that what really matter? Personally, I think it's beautiful that she waited until she was sure she was in love with him and that he respected that when several guys wouldn't.

CS might not be my favorite ship in the show, but I'm not blind. Their relationship has been beautifully written.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

How long is S4 supposed to have lasted in tv time? Around 5 months? Just curious, I'm doing my personal sex-math

RoseBennett
Old 05-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
How long is S4 supposed to have lasted in tv time? Around 5 months? Just curious, I'm doing my personal sex-math
Season 4? I think around 2 months at most. I mean, season 4B was 9 weeks, and 4A was just a few days, so...
Old 05-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

I saw someone complaining that Neal was born last year but still looks less than 4 months old. I had to because only 2-3 months passed tops since his birth. A week or two in 4A then 9 weeks from 4.11 to 4.17 then like 2-3 days until 4.22.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's been like 4 months tops on the since Neal birth and since Hook and Emma got together. 4a could have been 3 weeks
Old 05-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks I guess that's why the speculation of a Rumbelle baby hasn't died yet. 9 weeks is reasonable not to show.

And after the math I lean back to the idea that CS haven't done the deed. Math saves the world!

RoseBennett
Old 05-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

For me - I want to see lots more deeply emotional scenes with Killian and Emma - scenes that explore just how much they truly mean to one another. It would be nice if some of those scenes included some sort of allusion to them being intimate, but it's also fine if they don't. Just as long as the scenes develop them further as individual characters, and as a couple.

However - since I'm a die hard romantic - as I said earlier, in my personal head canon, and in the fan fics I write about them, these two are devoted soulmates and lovers in every sense of the word.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 05-16-2015, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
If they go on too much longer without doing the deed, it's not going to be believable to me.

But they've been developed so, so well, I can overlook a bit of excessive 'wait' time.

And now we'll have even more of a wait since they'll be on a quest to remove her darkness.

I'm so interested to see how it affects her relationship with everyone she loves. I wonder if she'll try to seduce her ever-so-devoted boyfriend....
Old 05-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see the sneak at comic con
Old 05-16-2015, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)
If they go on too much longer without doing the deed, it's not going to be believable to me.

But they've been developed so, so well, I can overlook a bit of excessive 'wait' time.

And now we'll have even more of a wait since they'll be on a quest to remove her darkness.

I'm so interested to see how it affects her relationship with everyone she loves. I wonder if she'll try to seduce her ever-so-devoted boyfriend....
I'm teetering on the edge of believability at the moment but I can still justify why they haven't. I definitely don't think it happened in 4A because hardly any time passed and in 4x10 Killian was surprised Emma used the word "together."

Then 8 weeks passed that we didn't see. It's possible it could have happened then but they didn't show us but I think they would have heavily implied it. They did the opposite by showing us that Emma still stays at her parents place and meets Killian in the morning. The fact that they didn't say ILY until the end of 4B makes me think they didn't take the step to actually be intimate.

So 4A was about a week, 4B was less than a week and there was an 8-9 week time jump. To me I think they could have held off but now that ILY has happened once this new crisis is dealt with I will no longer believe that they aren't tearing each other's clothes off.

I had several asks about this on Tumblr, too. I have spent way to much time this week dissecting the sex life of two fictional characters.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol
Old 05-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I can't wait to see the sneak at comic con
Do those sneaks ever get released online? Because I really don't want to sleep on the street overnight to be able to get into that ballroom.