Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for that Eva! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm so jealous that you got to see LG and AB. If only I'd had this Monday off.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Sounds like a fun tour, lorelaisgirl! Thanks for the info!
Loyal Fan

But Melodie, you got to go around Stars Hollow, and I didn't. But I'm going back on Wednesday, so I'll shut up now.
Obsessed Fan

Good one Eva ... it seems to me you are having a great time. How many more tours will you take

So aren't they shooting 15 or 16 already. I am never good at that stuff. Well great to hear you saw Rory do some 'happy-squeey-like move' ... I am thinking this is a good thing

Nice to hear you have seen LG and KAB in action and yeah very probable SP!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm getting surer and surer that it was SP. And I think they were shooting episode 16.
BTW: I don't have pictures, b/c we had to lock our cameras in the tourcart when we went to check out the shooting.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okee, so it was SP. Why not No matter what, seems like you are having a great trip. So another tour this friday?

ETA wednesday another one, okee !!!

Last edited by blaab; 01-29-2007 at 03:04 PM
Old 01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG lucky girl lorelaisgirl, great tour report, pity no one left a script lying around LOL.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlynn (View Post)
The problem with these specs about Luke taking Lane, or Doula, or whomever to the hospital is that I can't believe the closest hospital to Stars Hollow is near Yale. If Yale has a hospital, surely Richard will be there or very, very close by. SH must have a hospital closer than that for people to have babies or deal with emergencies. They just shouldn't be at the same hospital for very logical reasons.
I totally agree with you

Luke is not going to the hospital for Lane or Doula - been there, done that with April emergency.

Luke is going precisely to the hospital where Richard is - which is not in SH but near Yale since he collapsed and it's an emergency - because he knows - either from Sookie or from Michael - that Lorelai's there and why she's there.

7.12 and 7.13 are going to happen all in a row, since Richard collapses at the end of the ep.
And I can't believe that Luke, after finding the gutts to go to the DFI and ask for the letter, will not go there to thank her as soon as he knows that he has joint custody thanks to that letter.

This time I could bet money on that.
What I wanna know is what Chris sees at the hospital at the end of 7.13 that upset him so much

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
OMG lucky girl lorelaisgirl, great tour report, pity no one left a script lying around LOL.
Well, she still has to go on another one ... the sneaking camaras on set and whatever in her backpack can still happen ... wouldn't be smart to do when you need to get in another time. Just kidding of course ... really? Mmm ... whatever
Old 01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

lorelaisgirl, thanks for the info! It sounds like you had a great time. I'm really interested in what this scene with LG/AB was about.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaisgirl (View Post)
I'm getting surer and surer that it was SP. And I think they were shooting episode 16.
BTW: I don't have pictures, b/c we had to lock our cameras in the tourcart when we went to check out the shooting.
Thanks loreliasgirl! You saw SP.....
Old 01-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaisgirl (View Post)
Lorelai and Rory are walking on the sidewalk on the street in the direction of Doose’s. Lorelai is on the side of the buildings, Rory is on the side of the street. Rory is on the phone (whether she was on the phone from the beginning of the scene or if she gets the call during it, I don’t know), she hangs up and then she does this happy-squeey-like move and they continue walking, past Doose’s. Then they cross the street towards the gazebo and they keep walking in that direction, they disappear behind the building on the corner and some trees. And then the director yelled ‘cut’ (it was a guy, the director).
I’ll make a drawing later and add it.
Lorelai is wearing a long coat and a white-ish hat, and she has a brown purse. Rory wore a long coat too. According to the tourguide, it’s supposed to be Connecticut-spring. He didn’t know what episode they were shooting
Many, many thanks for this indeed . It is interesting information, given the dearth of Rory spoilers this season.

Perhaps Rory is on her Spring Break then, given that it is supposed to be spring in the episode.

I guess they were shooting hmm...7.16? 7.17?

Thanks again for the Rory info.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

If my count is accurate they should be shooting 7.16 betwen 1/25 and 2/5
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaab (View Post)
Well, she still has to go on another one ... the sneaking camaras on set and whatever in her backpack can still happen ... wouldn't be smart to do when you need to get in another time. Just kidding of course ... really? Mmm ... whatever
Need a spy camera built into a cap or glasses LOL

Can't wait to hear more but I'm out for a few hours.
New Fan

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but in this weeks TV Guide is has updates for all the women on TV who are having babies. Melissa McCarthy was on that list and it explained how they are playing her pregnancy into the show. Apparently, Jackson did not have his vasectomy in season five. He did not go through with it and failed to tell Sookie. I found that bit of news somewhat interesting.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread