Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does it mean, WB got the eighth season also?
Nope.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 01-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Banned

Lauren has a producing credit? Yep. KAB...it's time to run. Unless they give KAB the same amount of power that LG has been abusing this year (Funny how the reaction to the press tour turn out to be correct). Kim should bounce. There's no reason to stay on a show. Where you are under valued. A producing credit; that's rich. Good to know that my ship REALLY means jack and **** to the producers of this show.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

The thing with SP that I was confused about, is that the TV guide article said his contract expired at the end of the season. Or is it normal to say that, instead of "Scott Patterson, who has an option for a season eight" blablabla?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom (View Post)
Nope.
Laconic!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaisgirl (View Post)
The Scott Patterson thing confuses me. Man, I should have jumped out of the cart and threw myself in front of his car.
Hee! I so would have if it had been me. lol.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks lorelaisgirl, owtpalready, Katie, and caf
Old 01-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Are we supposed to believe that Sookie failed to notice that birth control was somehow mysteriously being used. This sounds really ridiculous. Unless abstinence was involved I can't imagine how Sookie wouldn't notice him using a condom -- they should have just had the vasectomy fail. It happens.

Sounds like they wanted to set up more tension in the show - but, this is stupid.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
Many, many thanks for this indeed . It is interesting information, given the dearth of Rory spoilers this season.

Perhaps Rory is on her Spring Break then, given that it is supposed to be spring in the episode.

I guess they were shooting hmm...7.16? 7.17?

Thanks again for the Rory info.
I hope this year we get to see Rory on spring break...somewhere else like in season 4.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Are we supposed to believe that Sookie failed to notice that birth control was somehow mysteriously being used. This sounds really ridiculous. Unless abstinence was involved I can't imagine how Sookie wouldn't notice him using a condom -- they should have just had the vasectomy fail. It happens.
Sookie thought, he didn't need it because of the vasectomy....
Four kids in four years?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
I hope this year we get to see Rory on spring break...somewhere else like in season 4.
I wouldn't mind a week in NY. It's probably too soon for Logan to take a lot of time off of work again. So let's send Rory to him. They can do some geeky NY things together. Or, you know, romantic NY things culminated in the train starting up.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a week in NY. It's probably too soon for Logan to take a lot of time off of work again. So let's send Rory to him. They can do some geeky NY things together. Or, you know, romantic NY things culminated in the train starting up.
That sounds good to me.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
they should have just had the vasectomy fail. It happens.
Yep. About 2% of vasectomies fail. (The condom failure rate is about 3%)

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the news, the tour report, the thread and everything

To Lauren going to be a producer on the show You go girl

Ah I knew this would be coming. Scott not in for another season yet Oh I like it
Old 01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah, they do fail, but apparently that's not good drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaisgirl
The thing with SP that I was confused about, is that the TV guide article said his contract expired at the end of the season.
The reported option wouldn't have been announced publicly. Also, an option on an eighth season that doesn't yet exist would leave many details "to be negotiated". Including, one assumes, money.

That eighth season still doesn't exist. But all this jockeying is quite a show. Pass the popcorn.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Eva, thank you times a million for the info! What fun you must be having! Enjoy the rest of the week and be as sneaky as you can

And thanks, owtpalready, for the Sookie info.

I'm not sure how I feel about LG having a producing role, but I admire her ambition. Jason, just to throw in some optimism, do you think maybe LG will use her "producing" power to fight for a bigger SL for AB?

ETA: 25 hours!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread