Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckomodo (View Post)
Being absolutely desparate for spoilers one thing I got from the report on the studio tour was that obviously Rory is not pissed at Lorelai for the break up with Chris if they are cheerfully walking down the street together in spring. Mind you Rory has been so shallowly cheerful about most stuff this season she could have been devestated for all of two seconds or something. Also, would have been nice to hear they went into the diner, so no hint yet when that is going to happen.
Jackson lying about a vasectomy is pretty lame, the kind of thinking that has gone on with the show this season.
ITA - Rory will be mad for 5 minutes and then just move on, it happened in ep 2 when she found out, again in 8 and why not with the break up.

Jackson what are you thinking! DSR it should have been just that it failed not that he wasn't man enough to go through with it!

So are we thinking the reason Lorelai is babysitting is Sookie need to go and check it out or the "ski trip" leads to the pregnancy? I' thinking they go to the hospital since they are only gone a few hours going by the fact Lorelai is wearing the say clothes before and after sitting on the babies.

ETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolav
sounds good for me... They could use the "Central Perk" to show us Logan and Rory drinking coffee in NY.
I like it
Old 01-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
ITA - Rory will be mad for 5 minutes and then just move on, it happened in ep 2 when she found out, again in 8 and why not with the break up.

Jackson what are you thinking! DSR it should have been just that it failed not that he wasn't man enough to go through with it!

So are we thinking the reason Lorelai is babysitting is Sookie need to go and check it out or the "ski trip" leads to the pregnancy? I' thinking they go to the hospital since they are only gone a few hours going by the fact Lorelai is wearing the say clothes before and after sitting on the babies.
really?, then maybe Lorelai calls Luke to take care of Sookie's babies while she is running to the Hospital, and Luke could go there after that Sookie is back.
So Long, Farewell, The Sound Of Music
Old 01-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia (View Post)
Thank you very much for the info. And if my husband had lied to me about something as big as skipping a vasectomy and he had gotten my pregnant...Well he'd be sailing toward Fiji with a certain whining fella.

That is sooo funny what you posted!

I hope they make Sookie really, really mad at Jackson. Another thing Sookie should go and have her tubes tied so she doesn't a second "accident" since Jackson isn't all that reliable.

Sookie should have have waited until after she was out of the hospital so she could go with Jackson and make sure he went through with his vasetomy. I don't mean being in the actual room but in the doctor's office or waiting room while the procedure is done.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Sookie storyline is stupid and I couldn't care less they could have hidden the pregnancy like they did for Marcia Cross on Desperate House wives.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinepowell (View Post)
That is sooo funny what you posted!

I hope they make Sookie really, really mad at Jackson. Another thing Sookie should go and have her tubes tied so she doesn't a second "accident" since Jackson isn't all that reliable.

Sookie should have have waited until after she was out of the hospital so she could go with Jackson and make sure he went through with his vasetomy. I don't mean being in the actual room but in the doctor's office or waiting room while the procedure is done.
Or maybe, and this is just a thought, Sookie shouldn't have forced Jackson to undergo surgery without discussing it with him first. That entire storyline was way too weird for the minimal laughs it provided.

Are they going to use this to hit home the communication issue one more time? Because I really think that's overkill.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I had a feeling the Jackson didn't get it done. I think it would be funny to see Sookie's reaction to that, but since she already knows she's pregnant, then we prolly won't get much.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolav (View Post)
really?, then maybe Lorelai calls Luke to take care of Sookie's babies while she is running to the Hospital, and Luke could go there after that Sookie is back.
But she's back from sitting on the babies when C&L fight in the promo.

So my spec is since she is only sitting on the babies for a few hours Sookie is checking out her situation (hospital/clinic what ever) and the smile in the global promo I bet is Sookie telling Lorelai she's knocked up AGAIN.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by damselfly (View Post)
Maybe she's doing a happy dance over Lane and the twins, and they're heading over to visit.
I will love to see Rory/Lane interaction and Rory with the twins. But why Rory would do a happy dance in 7.16 over the babies? They shouldn't be newborns by then, right?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Banned

I do love a bunch of ladies questioning Jackson's storyline (except Christine. Thanks Christine). When that scene in BB&M continues to be one of the more anti-MALE scenes in the history of the show. Jackson was treated like a horny animal in that scene. Damn straight he did not let his wife get away with treating him like an animal. This is a great reversal to one of Amy and Dan's greatest slip-ups.

Tara, if Lauren wants to have more scenes with KAB. Well, maybe, she should realize, that RORY DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND LORELAI. That's in caps because it's an important development for the character of Rory, that Lauren continues to ignore. She even stated as much in an interview that Craig posted recently. So, yeah, this could be a good thing for Rory and Logan. Or it could be a really bad bad thing for fans of RORY and everyone ATTACHED to RORY.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
I will love to see Rory/Lane interaction and Rory with the twins. But why Rory would do a happy dance in 7.16 over the babies? They shouldn't be newborns by then, right?
I don't think we know when Lane is going to give birth. She does look like she's just about to pop right now, but I think the next few episodes are going to be only over about a week or so. So it's possible that ep 16 the babies could be a new development.

I agree, Jason, that was a horribley ridiculous SL, but Jackson doing this is much worse. He could have said no. He's an adult who has control of his own body and whether or not he has to have surgery. By lying to Sookie, he completely took her control of her body away. They never should have started this storyline. It should have been a discussion between the two of them. And it certainly shouldn't have been decided directly after Sookie gave birth. This whole thing is awful. It's a massacre of Jackson's character and the relatively functional, if quirky, relationship that Jackson and Sookie have.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Went on the Deluxe Tour today, here's the info I got, not too much really:

We saw Lauren and Alexis filming a scene where they walk towards Lukes and cross over to the Gazebo area and the guide told us that Rory receives a call from the New York times about a job.
We also saw the house and Gigis crap was still in the living room. There was a little stroller with a doll and lots of Teddy Bears and it was a hot set so we were only aloud to look through the window. They were filming there tomorrow..So Gigis stuff will still be there in whatever episode they are fliming tomorrow..
Oh, and while we ere watching them flim the scene in town there was a guy walking Alexis' dog around..funny little thing!

The guide also said that everybody wanted another season except Alexis who still wasn't sure, but without her there probably won't be one..
Will post more if anything comes to me..
Old 01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJSW (View Post)
I do love a bunch of ladies questioning Jackson's storyline (except Christine. Thanks Christine). When that scene in BB&M continues to be one of the more anti-MALE scenes in the history of the show. Jackson was treated like a horny animal in that scene. Damn straight he did not let his wife get away with treating him like an animal. This is a great reversal to one of Amy and Dan's greatest slip-ups.
i thought that storyline was stupid too, but i wouldnt be so quick to hail jackson as the hero...since i dont think lying about not getting the surgery translates exactly to not letting sookie get away with trying to shanghai him into a vasectomy. amy and dan's pick: lame. dsr's pick: lame. that, they have in common.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Could we maybe take the fact that they are making Sookie pregnant again as a sign that they are seriously counting on an 8th season? Because, depending on how far along MM was when she made the baby announcement, they could end up wrapping this season up with her only a few months pregnant -- and that should be easy to hide.

Or maybe they were running out of SL ideas? Seriously though, no more babies in SH. Unless, of course, it's a Danes baby.

ingw, thanks for that info. Yay for Rory's job! That's awesome! Hopefully it means a multi-faceted Rory SL, revolving around decisions for the future. Logan, the Times, etc.

I am extremely nervous about Gigi's stuff still being in the house...can't really process it right now.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
I don't think we know when Lane is going to give birth. She does look like she's just about to pop right now, but I think the next few episodes are going to be only over about a week or so. So it's possible that ep 16 the babies could be a new development.
But the tour report says 7.16 is already spring. If I recall, 7.02 was two or three days after Partings. This was the same episode where Lane comes back from honeymoon pregnant, yet in May. So she has to give birth until end of February.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
It looks as if the timeskip over next 3 episodes is less than a week, so it's feasible I think. There's been no hints about when Lane gives birth, so they could stretch it out to ep 15 or 16.

Then again, "I'm a kayak, hear me roar" in 7.14 could refer to Lane feeling as big as a boat, and another horrible screaming birth episode. I'm hoping not.

This storyline with Jackson and Sookie sounds typical for them -- everything they do is played for laughs anyway. But as pushy as Sookie might've been in BB&M, Jackson's a real a$$ if he let a year and a half go by without telling her he'd backed out.

Icon by tv_lindy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread