Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the thread Caf, thanks for the great title Jason.

Welcome BelgianWaffle ... you seem to be expressing yourself pretty well ... so stop the lurking
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the awesome title, Jason.

Welcome BelgianWaffle! A very nice post, no need to lurk.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
It all comes down to the coffee He has the coffee, she needs the coffee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer1993
Maybe the coffee is the reason for the divorce
It's much about coffee today
We've got so many anvils in the last episode, that even the spoilerfree fans have to see, something will happen. Rory saying: You don't have to create this whole Christmas illusion where everything in the world is magical and fine. It's okay if it's not., the woman at Weston's with her Honey, Christmas is over. If Christmas is over, so the illusion is also... Or not?
And Michel's I thought we were done with you about Luke. Lorelai's words I'm almost done.
So many questions....
And April's swim meet in May: May, 15th - it's Tuesday! Coincidence?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
Rory is giving Lucy her letter. And Paris helps Rory get Lucy to forgive her.
In 7.12 Rory and Paris also make plans for their last semester at Yale.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaab (View Post)
Thanks for the thread Caf, thanks for the great title Jason.
God, I forgot again to thank the thread creator. Man, my manners do suck

Quote:
Welcome BelgianWaffle ... you seem to be expressing yourself pretty well ... so stop the lurking
I concur

And I love waffles, so come again here soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
In 7.12 Rory and Paris also make plans for their last semester at Yale.
You mean Rory could get a real SL?

Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance, because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia (View Post)
And I love waffles, so come again here soon
I second that

Quote:
You mean Rory could get a real SL?
I don't know about that. But maybe if we have some kind of Purple Rose of Cairo moment in the show, Paris could go straight to DSR with her planes and make sure he'll follow through with all them

Jokes aside, I still have a tiny hope that we'll see some consistent SL for Rory.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know about that. But maybe if we have some kind of Purple Rose of Cairo moment in the show, Paris could go straight to DSR with her planes and make sure he'll follow through with all them

Jokes aside, I still have a tiny hope that we'll see some consistent SL for Rory.
Yes, let's put Rory's SL in Paris's hands.

It's brave of you to still have hope. All I'm hoping for is a few more good RL moments and one episode arcs.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I still have more than a tiny hope when it comes to the Rory SL. I am thinking all the titbits will come together soon to something more meaty ... but yeah it is just and only that .... hope.

I am glad we will be seeing some Rory scenes at Yale (with Paris ), some Richard (even though it won't be the happiest scene ... I am sure I will still choke up seeing him collapse, even though it is known for quite some time now this is gonna happen) ... well Emily is just around the corner (at least in 13), Logan will be there also, do we know if he will be in 12? ... and well, I am just hoping that ep 13 won't be all about 'the usual' ... I also am slowly starting to crave some family Gilmore interaction ... and some Logan would be great also And and and ... well just bring it on ... Please !!!

Even though I DO miss ASP, I am still so hooked
Old 01-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I also am slowly starting to crave some family Gilmore interaction ...
Me too, blaab, me too. MAJOR craving. It's the heart of the show. Here's to hoping ep 13 does this justice...
Old 01-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
It's brave of you to still have hope. All I'm hoping for is a few more good RL moments and one episode arcs.
Thank you for crash my heart!! But I prefer to keep my hopes up...well not so up...but still some hope, I guess...
Old 01-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you for crash my heart!! But I prefer to keep my hopes up...well not so up...but still some hope, I guess...
Heh. Don't mind me. My hope comes and goes. Tomorrow I'm going to be certain that DSR had a plan all along and it will all come together soon.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
Me too, blaab, me too. MAJOR craving. It's the heart of the show. Here's to hoping ep 13 does this justice...
Yup ... hoping, hoping, I take that word back ... they better &*(^%$# deliver

The one thing that keeps, I dunno, make me wonder (yeah yeah still) is how does Luke ends up there. I am sure though that after hearing the letter he feels all sorts of grateful and as the spoiler says his idea of how Lorelai saw him is changed because of this. And he really feels like being there again for Lorelai like he used to. So I am also thinking someone will mention Richard being in hospital and Luke figuring he should drop by (like Lorelai also did with April) to see if he can do anything.

But somehow even when I use this reasoning it makes me scratch my head a little, so this probably means it will play out differently than I am thinking ... the Luke hospital appearance and the Rory/TA bit of business ... I am hoping I will be able to deal with both ways this will play out on screen ...
Old 01-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yup ... hoping, hoping, I take that word back ... they better &*(^%$# deliver

The one thing that keeps, I dunno, make me wonder (yeah yeah still) is how does Luke ends up there. I am sure though that after hearing the letter he feels all sorts of grateful and as the spoiler says his idea of how Lorelai saw him is changed because of this. And he really feels like being there again for Lorelai like he used to. So I am also thinking someone will mention Richard being in hospital and Luke figuring he should drop by (like Lorelai also did with April) to see if he can do anything.

But somehow even when I use this reasoning it makes me scratch my head a little, so this probably means it will play out differently than I am thinking ... the Luke hospital appearance and the Rory/TA bit of business ... I am hoping I will be able to deal with both ways this will play out on screen ...
That's one thing that doesn't make sense. I mean Luke helping out and being supportive, sure. That's Luke. But how does he get there in the first place? I'll be interested to see how that plays out.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning all, any news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elduccia
Luke: hey...hi...you wanna sit...Coffee?
Lorelai: yes please...
Luke: how are you? you don't look ok...
Lorelai: oh I'm just separating from Chris because our marriage can't work. You know, I still have feelings for you.
Luke: oh right. Donuts?

BTW - I'll update the poll ASAP.

ETA - Maybe we won't see Luke being told about Richard, which will add to the drama, mut my spec could still work, she goes to Luke's on her search for Chris, gets coffee then leaves one her way home she gets the call? I just want her to go to Luke's!
Old 01-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess for me the most reasonable thing right now would be Lane having given birth to the giant twins ... man, was she huge or what ... these kids will come out skipping and holding hands ... and Luke is there to visit and bumps, while leaving, into one of the Gilmores. Can that still happen or do we have some spoiler on when Lane will give birth? Okee, will check out the first page ... better be nothing on there to state this cannot happen, since well, I just typed this ... would like this idea to be able to happen a little longer than 1 minute ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread