Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Being absolutely desparate for spoilers one thing I got from the report on the studio tour was that obviously Rory is not pissed at Lorelai for the break up with Chris if they are cheerfully walking down the street together in spring. Mind you Rory has been so shallowly cheerful about most stuff this season she could have been devestated for all of two seconds or something. Also, would have been nice to hear they went into the diner, so no hint yet when that is going to happen.
Jackson lying about a vasectomy is pretty lame, the kind of thinking that has gone on with the show this season.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

So - if Graham has a producers credit now, does this mean she has any word to say onto the production? Or is it just a money thing?

And I wonder how stupid Jackson is. Did he believe that Sookie won't get pregnant, if he'd tell his sperma to do not procreate or what?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
do you think maybe LG will use her "producing" power to fight for a bigger SL for AB?
That's a very good question. I don't know, really, but if there is one thing that LG has complained about constantly since season four is that she didn't think there were enough Lorelai-Rory scenes. Lauren has said this several times, in one way or another.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckomodo (View Post)
Being absolutely desparate for spoilers one thing I got from the report on the studio tour was that obviously Rory is not pissed at Lorelai for the break up with Chris if they are cheerfully walking down the street together in spring. Mind you Rory has been so shallowly cheerful about most stuff this season she could have been devestated for all of two seconds or something. Also, would have been nice to hear they went into the diner, so no hint yet when that is going to happen.
Jackson lying about a vasectomy is pretty lame, the kind of thinking that has gone on with the show this season.
That doesn't mean she's not mad initially. Didn't someone say this was probably ep 16 being shot? They don't extend pretty much anything for Rory for more than an episode so it's still plausible that she'll be angry with Lorelai for at least a little while.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII (View Post)
That's a very good question. I don't know, really, but if there is one thing that LG has complained about constantly since season four is that she didn't think there were enough Lorelai-Rory scenes. Lauren has said this several times, in one way or another.
I didn't know that -- that's great to hear. It gives me hope for some good Lorelai/Rory scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riska (View Post)
And I wonder how stupid Jackson is. Did he believe that Sookie won't get pregnant, if he'd tell his sperma to do not procreate or what?
Too funny! While I find this SL is a bit ridiculous, I am looking forward to seeing Sookie's reaction to the news of her pregnancy, etc. I bet it's some good and humorous stuff. Sookie/MM rarely lets us down.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
I wouldn't mind a week in NY. It's probably too soon for Logan to take a lot of time off of work again. So let's send Rory to him. They can do some geeky NY things together. Or, you know, romantic NY things culminated in the train starting up.
Sounds good.

It would be early for Rory receive a answer if she applied for a grad shool? Or would she have been applying for a internship or a job already? Those things could be also related to her happiness in 7.16.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Welcome belgian waffles
Old 01-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't mind a week in NY. It's probably too soon for Logan to take a lot of time off of work again. So let's send Rory to him. They can do some geeky NY things together. Or, you know, romantic NY things culminated in the train starting up.
sounds good for me... They could use the "Central Perk" to show us Logan and Rory drinking coffee in NY.
So Long, Farewell, The Sound Of Music
Old 01-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
Sounds good.

It would be early to Rory receive a answer if she applied for a grad shool? Or would she have been applying for a internship or a job already? Those things could be also related to her happiness in 7.16.
Well, considering the way GG sometimes compresses time and the way this season has been written, I would not be terribly shocked to see Paris planning Rory's future in 7.12 and for Rory to already be receiving good internship/job/grad school news in 7.16. Since the start, this show has never been exactly a "paragon of realism"

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 01-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil
It would be early for Rory receive a answer if she applied for a grad shool? Or would she have been applying for a internship or a job already? Those things could be also related to her happiness in 7.16.
Maybe she's doing a happy dance over Lane and the twins, and they're heading over to visit.

Icon by tv_lindy
Old 01-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
Sounds good.

I would say around spring wouldn't be too early to hear about any grad schools she applied to. It's pretty much too late to apply now, though. Not that I expect them to follow through with logic on applying to schools and such since they didn't handle that all too logically in S3. I'm really hoping that applying to grad schools and stuff isn't what Paris is going to be making her do. She should ahve at least done it after FT when she had her freakout if she thought it was something she wanted to do. Maybe she did, I guess, and they just didn't tell us. I would ahve thought she's have mentioned it in passing at some point though. I don't think she'd hear about grad school over the phone, though. That would be weird.

ETA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by damselfly (View Post)
Maybe she's doing a happy dance over Lane and the twins, and they're heading over to visit.
Yes, please! I'm dying for some Rory/Lane scenes.
without alcohol.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolav (View Post)
sounds good for me... They could use the "Central Perk" to show us Logan and Rory drinking coffee in NY.
That would be great.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Caf for the Ausiello Report.

So SP might want more money, Kim might want out and Lauren wants more credit, It might end up being the Lorelai Gilmore Show with just Lorelai drinking coffee for 22 eps LOL
Old 01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I would say around spring wouldn't be too early to hear about any grad schools she applied to. It's pretty much too late to apply now, though. Not that I expect them to follow through with logic on applying to schools and such since they didn't handle that all too logically in S3. I'm really hoping that applying to grad schools and stuff isn't what Paris is going to be making her do. She should ahve at least done it after FT when she had her freakout if she thought it was something she wanted to do. Maybe she did, I guess, and they just didn't tell us. I would ahve thought she's have mentioned it in passing at some point though. I don't think she'd hear about grad school over the phone, though. That would be weird.

ETA:

Yes, please! I'm dying for some Rory/Lane scenes.
Maybe she went to an interview or something and realized that she got a prestigous internship.

Maybe she got a Washington Internship for the summer?
Maybe she got the Reuters Internship (for graduate students. They get paid like 30,000 and learn the trick of trade)
Old 01-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

As for Rory and Logan in NY: they rebuilt the Central Perk soundstage after Friends ended, so that wouldn't be a problem.
I sat on the couch today, and all I could think of was what Melodie wrote in her LJ "Matthew Perry's but was here", lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread