Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
ParsD, how is it Barry's fault?
For not being honest with her. Say if he didn't keep on with the bs about Lightening Psychosis and the Flash secret. In all likeliness Iris is gonna be pissed when she finds out and cling tighter to Eddie.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:54 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I hope we get more progression on Iris' side, because otherwise it will just feel like same old same old. Barry pining for the rest of the season and going into season 2 indefinitely would be very tiresome.
Exactly, it's just beyond annoying at this point.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
For not being honest with her. Say if he didn't keep on with the bs about Lightening Psychosis and the Flash secret. In all likeliness Iris is gonna be pissed when she finds out and cling tighter to Eddie.
Oh okay. You're speculating.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I can see this happening, esp if Eddie is the one to be honest with her or use Joe and Barry's betrayal to prop himself up..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I just realized the 2 Flashes fighting is from 1.19 too. They're such jerkwads teasing us with Flashpoint stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I can see this happening, esp if Eddie is the one to be honest with her or use Joe and Barry's betrayal to prop himself up..
Woah, if Eddie consciously manipulates the situation like that, it'd be kind of awesome. And so in character for him.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the show is good but the trailer was 100% better. But it sounds like 1.19 will be really fun. I like the idea of the meta.

I'm guessing this is him:
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 04-02-2015 at 08:53 PM
Old 04-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Isn't that gas guy?

But yeah, 1.19 is gonna be a lot of fun. But I kinda wonder what the villain guy is gonna do as Iris. Maybe if he needs to touch people/get close to them to take their form, he uses Iris' connection to meet Flash?
Old 04-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I think he's different. This is gas guy

If they are using him to tease the fans (kiss for SB, Flashpoint, Bad Eddie) maybe Fake!Iris will dump Eddie. Or maybe she will "discover" that Barry is the Flash which leads the real Iris into discovering it. I don't know...
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm guessing this is him:
https://i.imgur.com/hSyunYc.jpg
Ah probably. He was creeping me out in the trailer but now it makes sense. I think he's the guy lying on the floor in the background when Barry yells "Then face me now"

Not that it's really helpful, but the May Sweeps scorecard is out May Sweeps Scorecard 2015 — Deaths, Weddings, Departures and More | TVLine

I'd say we definitely get the one time warp slot lol.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh oops. Hard to tell bald, eyebrow-less humans apart sometimes.

Quote:
If they are using him to tease the fans (kiss for SB, Flashpoint, Bad Eddie) maybe Fake!Iris will dump Eddie. Or maybe she will "discover" that Barry is the Flash which leads the real Iris into discovering it. I don't know...
That's just cruel.

Since this is CW, I kinda expect Iris to see fake!Caitlin kiss Barry. And then she'll probably confront real!Caitlin about it... Idk how the ginger kid factors in, but maybe another form the dude takes.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:27 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he's different. This is gas guy

Thanks.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Go Eddie! I'm still not sure he's going to be honest with her before she learns the truth but I'm all for him getting the upper hand on Joe and Barry. Frankly, I don't think Barry even deserves to be with Iris right now, given all the lies he's telling. He and Joe need to understand their their lying is not acceptable.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

The actor who plays Previous!Eobard says he'll be returning. Wouldn't it be funny if the meta touches Wells and turns into that guy.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Addicted Fan

This show is so wack, love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Go Eddie! I'm still not sure he's going to be honest with her before she learns the truth but I'm all for him getting the upper hand on Joe and Barry. Frankly, I don't think Barry even deserves to be with Iris right now, given all the lies he's telling. He and Joe need to understand their their lying is not acceptable.
It was stupid to tell Eddie, so I just really hope there are some consequences coming. And Eddie's always been so manipulative.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, definitely. I can't speak for SB shippers but if I were on a ship that had almost no chance of sailing like say Ryan/Summer of the O.C., I would love a treat like this. I don't mind SB myself so I'll enjoy it. She's marrying Ronnie in a few eps anyway so it doesn't matter.

As for sad face Barry, I hope that by this point, his attitude about the whole thing has changed and he's accepted Eddie/Iris and is focusing on other things.
Never say never. She might marry Ronnie but poor guy is either dead or dissapearing again after the wedding. What's interesting is that Grant retweeted someone pointing out that Barry was barely smiling in the wedding pics. My guess? He knows something bad is coming for Ronnie. It has nothing to do with Iris.

Most Snowbarry fans are aware that they're not endgame. But I wish people would stop saying it won't happen. Iris and Barry are not getting together anytime soon and I'm fully expecting Barry to have others love interests.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread