Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Most Snowbarry fans are aware that they're not endgame. But I wish people would stop saying it won't happen. Iris and Barry are not getting together anytime soon and I'm fully expecting Barry to have others love interests.
Honestly, it's way too early for people to even say that a pairing (any pairing) isn't endgame. In fiction, the heroes don't always end up with the lead female they're pining over. And this is still a new show, so I don't get why some of us have a crystal ball on what will and won't happen in 5 or 6 years.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Only way I see Ronnie dying is if Robbie didn't want to stay on. Otherwise, in terms of story, I can't see them killing him off when him being "dead" was a big factor in the first half of the season. They barely scratched the surface with him when he returned, so I don't see them throwing away the potential for his character unless they have to.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Addicted Fan

^mte.

I think this post really puts it well.

Quote:
- Pursuant to that, they made Killer Frost, iconic Firestorm villain, engaged to Firestorm. Whose heat powers are the only thing that can counteract/neutralize/sate her heat vampirism. They are 100,000% going to play that out. Any theory that does not allow for Caitlin, as Killer Frost, to face off against Ronnie, as Firestorm, needs to be placed in the “not ****ing likely” column immediately.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Woah, if Eddie consciously manipulates the situation like that, it'd be kind of awesome. And so in character for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Go Eddie! I'm still not sure he's going to be honest with her before she learns the truth but I'm all for him getting the upper hand on Joe and Barry. Frankly, I don't think Barry even deserves to be with Iris right now, given all the lies he's telling. He and Joe need to understand their their lying is not acceptable.
Yeah I mean Rick did say that Eddie fights for what he wants and that he would do anything to keep Iris (or something along those words) so i can see him putting the blame on the boys like he had to go along with it and kind of softening the blow of his betrayal in comparison to theirs.

--

By the looks of those pictures, imo Barry seems sad about Iris and the future he wants with her.. He wants forever with her. This is the Flash after all, they will use this scene to focus on WestAllen..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest spoilers!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

I'm surprised Oliver even has time to help Barry out, considering all the trouble he's having at the moment in Starling City.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I only sometimes watch Arrow, so i only half know what's going on on that show. I don't really care about Felicity and Ray coming over. For some reason however, I'm excited for Laurel and her dad, lol.

ETA: Thanks for posting all the pics.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:29 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Leelala;80896098] there is soooo gonna be longing looks!! I need it now!![/QUOTE

Sometimes the dialogue used is very foreshadowing; that convo Barry had with Joe about feeling that when him and Iris look at each other they know what the other is thinking, was uttered for a purpose.At the time I thought it simply underscored their connection but now I can see it being used here to have Barry and Iris say with their eyes what they can't say out loud.

Do we know for sure this is 1.23? Because I could see a scenario where Eddie after noticing Barry's and Iris' 'looks', feels insecure and presents her with a ring. If Iris comes to realise she does have deep feelings for Barry, her rejection of Eddie's proposal would make sense.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)

By the looks of those pictures, imo Barry seems sad about Iris and the future he wants with her.. He wants forever with her. This is the Flash after all, they will use this scene to focus on WestAllen..

Not everything in Barry's world revolve around Iris.

Nah, pretty sure he either knows something is up and Ronnie is about to bite the dust OR he's just feeling bittersweet.

By the way, I don't want Ronnie to die. I'd rather see Robbie becoming a regular next season. But those comments about having a reason for Robbie to not be a part of the spin-off and taking everything away from Caitlin? Doesn't smell good.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 04-03-2015, 01:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Not everything in Barry's world revolve around Iris.
Have you met Barry Allen? Maybe not everything, but practically everything.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Of course it's possible Barry has other stuff to be upset about since it's the finale, but it's a wedding and Barry is currently in love with Iris, who's there looking happy with another man. You can see him looking at her in one of the filming photos. Of course they're going to have him angst over her in the scene at least for a moment.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Have you met Barry Allen? Maybe not everything, but practically everything.
IKR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Honestly, it's way too early for people to even say that a pairing (any pairing) isn't endgame. In fiction, the heroes don't always end up with the lead female they're pining over. And this is still a new show, so I don't get why some of us have a crystal ball on what will and won't happen in 5 or 6 years.
I feel like this would be a more compelling argument if The Flash was a show about shipping and couples but it really isn't, at least not in the way TVD is or even Arrow. So much of what the writers supposedly want to do with this show (be it with time travel, the Thawne/Allen rivalry, the Flash family) literally hinges on the relationship between Barry and Iris. Change that and you sabotage or completely erase tons of story possibilities, something that I don't think the writers are even considering, tbh. Now does that mean Barry won't have other relationships? Of course not. This is the CW after all. At the very least, I expect lots more ship baiting and trolling. But to reduce the relationships to a discussion about who gets to be "endgame" really is a limited way to look at it because again, this is a show that's less about individual couples and more about the kinds of stories the writers want to tell. I mean, Berlanti came out and said that they made The Wests African American so that they could eventually bring on a black Wally West. That basically tells us that they're thinking beyond this season, into seasons 2 and 3 and so on. And if they ever bring on Bart Allen...well, you can forget about it because that would end any debate about which couple is endgame. Not that it's much of a debate now (as far as I'm concerned) but yeah, that would officially make it a futile one.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 04-03-2015 at 02:11 AM
Old 04-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Completely agree with your post Shaye!
Old 04-03-2015, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

why are people in such denial over Barry and Iris being the otp? Why do fandoms keep doing this to themselves only to be inevitably proven wrong.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

edit

Last edited by ds44; 04-03-2015 at 03:39 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread