Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I'll be annoyed if Cisco makes that alt timeline glasses himself. That's too ridiculous, even for this show. But Wells has the tech though, given his special room. And Barry visits the room, so maybe they get their hands on the tech somehow? Or it's a Mercury Labs invention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Eddie may not have proposed. It's possible Iris found the ring either at the scene of the abduction or at home. Oh... but I think I get you now. That might have made him buy the ring and all of that. But he's already hinted at wanting marriage so who knows how long he's had that ring?
IA I don't think Eddie gets the chance to propose either (I so bet he'd wanna do it on the bridge before RF zooms in). Then Iris finds the ring in 1.22 and is confused.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
Truthfully, I don't understand how anyone can even create such a thing. There's a lot of mumbo jumbo that I accept but I think that's taking it too far like I previously mentioned. I think it's cool for Barry to go to alternate timelines because he's got powers but Cisco making a device? How does on even come up with something like that?
By tapping into the speedforce. Or by capturing Barry's farts at super speed. It's got to be some ridiculous explanation like that.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

The only way I can buy Cisco making shades that show alternate realities is if he stumbles upon some future technology Wells/Eobard has around. Otherwise it's just too far fetched for me to believe. This isn't Futurama lol
Old 04-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdee41 (View Post)
The only way I can buy Cisco making shades that show alternate realities is if he stumbles upon some future technology Wells/Eobard has around. Otherwise it's just too far fetched for me to believe. This isn't Futurama lol
Barry walks into the white room and Gideon comes up and is like, "Pssst! Dude, I have GOT to tell you something..."
Old 04-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
By tapping into the speedforce. Or by capturing Barry's farts at super speed. It's got to be some ridiculous explanation like that.
lol, but I mean, if Cisco was that good, Eobard would've just had him build a time machine. There's got to be some limits.

And space-time isn't Cisco's forte, so I hope it stays that way.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:56 AM
MST Manager

It's time for a new thread.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow! Is the only safe place for people to discuss Barry and Caitlin in their own thread?
Can you really fan bait when the SB fandom isn't even that large or organized? Can it be fan baiting when the relationship was written and developed by episode 8 before the show even aired?
Old 04-06-2015, 10:24 AM
MST Manager

Spoilers and speculations for this show, the characters portrayed on this show, and the storylines written for this show should (and can) be discussed at the spoilers and speculations thread for this show here at Spoilers.

Nobody dictates how much (or how little) spoilers and speculations of a character, a couple or a storyline is mentioned, discussed or talked about here, especially when such discussions is not against forum rules and policy.

And, STOP with the sarcastic and condescending pictures and/or gifs in response to another poster's viewpoint or opinions. A person does not need to be taught a lesson or "schooled" to agree with your opinion.

This thread is closed and done.