Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

glad to hear it.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if Luke Mitchell will use his actual Australian accent in the show or fake an American one like he did in the Tomorrow People. Not that it matters. Lol. He actually pulled off a really sexy American accent, but his Austalian accent is probably even sexier (I've never actually heard his real voice). I know this is so random but I'm just so excited for his episodes!!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Oh God! They'll never get rid of Ward. Instead, Mutant Enemy will find a way to make Skye and Ward an actual couple. Ugh! Just thinking about it is making me have the heaves.
I personally don't see anything wrong with them eventually becoming romantic.

Frankly, I think it's kind of hypocritical that people jump all over Skye/Ward when certain other "dark" relationships on other shows and films are praised/revered/worshiped. If liking Skye/Ward makes me a bad person, well...then I'll be one. #sorrybutnotsorry

Quote:
I wonder if Luke Mitchell will use his actual Australian accent in the show or fake an American one like he did in the Tomorrow People. Not that it matters. Lol. He actually pulled off a really sexy American accent, but his Austalian accent is probably even sexier (I've never actually heard his real voice). I know this is so random but I'm just so excited for his episodes!!
Probably American, but maybe he'll use both!!!!!
Old 03-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Sneak Peek for 2.12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8Gr-sRD_4
Old 03-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)

Frankly, I think it's kind of hypocritical that people jump all over Skye/Ward when certain other "dark" relationships on other shows and films are praised/revered/worshiped. If liking Skye/Ward makes me a bad person, well...then I'll be one. #sorrybutnotsorry
I agree on this.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like most of the characters.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Stills and Summary for 2.13 - One Of Us

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 'One Of Us' Photos Released | Comicbook.com

Quote:
Cal assembles his very own team of supervillains to take down Phil Coulson, his team, and all of S.H.I.E.L.D. As Coulson enter the super-powered skirmish, May reaches out to Dr. Andrew Garner and her husband with an urgent crisis. If left unattended, it could tear Agent Coulson's entire team apart.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I like most of the characters.
I do too. I love the main six, even Ward. I think he is a rich character and he is so interesting. The show is much better for me because I like all of them. I would hate to not like anyone just because it brings such negativity to my own viewing experience.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this part of the season sounds exciting. It will take me a bit to get caught up.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

new sneak peek

https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/s...14478275719168

Poor Skye - 1 ,possibly 2 (but my moneys on the other guy in the clip turning out to be a Kree in disguise) angry Asgardian is more than enough to make your powers kick in.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Danny: I'll take anything you've got on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. please!

Did you see this super spoilery exclusive clip from tonight's episode? This video has more info packed into it than you realize. Lady Sif is going to open the door to a lot of Inhumans knowledge, and she's the catalyst that will force Skye to "come out" to her S.H.I.E.L.D. family as an Inhuman. But since Lady Sif is not so down with Inhumans, there's going to be quite a problem between her and Coulson's team...
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Good Wife, Homeland, Nashville, Big Bang and More! | E! Online
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

a lots been going on with her.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)

Probably American, but maybe he'll use both!!!!!
I agree. I personally love both characters and want them to go romantic. I like relationships in the gray. As long as Ward is good to Skye(and his team cause yes I still see him as part of the team, but yeh mostly Skye) , I don't care who he's bad too

And I hope he uses his actual accent. Please lord.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope. I'm completely against any Skye and Ward romance after all he had done not just to the team, but to Skye herself. Not here for lets be dark together, changing a character to be ooc, or Skye being Ward's "savior" never been a fan of those tropes. Also the whole just be good to her and all else will be okay, Skye would find that awful not romantic. I think she deserves way better. Maybe not a popular view.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 03-11-2015 at 05:54 PM
Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't want either character to change. Where's the fun in that? I like them as is and I don't need Skye to be his savior. I do agree that Skye wouldn't go for him mistreating her loved ones. That was just my view on it. I personally feel that there's a lot they can do with both characters together and separately because of the complexity. I have faith that the writers will write an entertaining story whether or not they decide to go romantic. To each his own.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread