Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I totally freaked out about the news! Love Luke Mitchell! Love what I've read about his character. He was one of the best things about The Tomorrow People.
TARA! I was cheering too! So happy for him! He's so talented!!
Old 02-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Susan! Agree, he's talented, so it's great that he's got a role on the show. I'm loving this season. You?
Old 02-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 - Cast interviews from the TCAs + new BTS photos | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope fitzsimmons gets together.
Old 02-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
With the return of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” this March, the series has already added a new villain to face our heroes with Emmy-winning actress Drea de Matteo!

Matteo will play Karla Faye Gideon, a Gifted woman with a grudge to bear against S.H.I.E.L.D. who joins forces with Skye’s father, Cal.

“We’re thrilled to have Drea join us as yet another great villain to challenge our cast,” said Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “We relished the opportunity to work with her in such a menacing role.”

Matteo earned an Emmy for her role as Adriana La Cerva in “The Sopranos,” and since then has starred in series such as “Sons of Anarchy,” “Desperate Housewives,” and “Joey.”
Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 - Drea de Matteo Joins Cast | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-13-2015, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

a new character?
Old 02-13-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new info!

Quote:
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for a dynamic, action-packed second half of season two, TUESDAY, MARCH 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

After discovering an alien city with ties to his resurrection, Coulson and his team destroyed it before the forces of Hydra could claim its secrets, eliminating the villainous Whitehall (Reed Diamond) in the process. But new threats to the world have arisen, including Skye's father, Cal (Kyle McLachlan), who now seeks retribution against Coulson for stealing his revenge against Whitehall; a disturbing alliance between former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Ward (Brett Dalton) and Agent 33; the enigmatic Raina (Ruth Negga), who struggles with her transformation into something inhuman by the alien Obelisk and seeks vengeance; and Skye (Chloe Bennet), who developed mysterious new powers from the Obelisk but whose lack of experience with her new abilities may threaten the safety of those she loves.

Meanwhile, Bobbi (Adrianne Palicki) and Mack (Henry Simmons) begin the next phase of a plan which seems to have grave repercussions for Coulson and his team, who are unaware that there's another mysterious force moving against them. And as Hunter (Nick Blood) is forced to make the biggest choice of his life, Coulson will find his mission threatened by this shocking endgame.

In the midseason premiere, "Epidemic," Coulson's team must deal with the consequences of their war with Hydra as shocking revelations threaten to tear them apart, and Hydra makes a dangerous move that may involve a traitor in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s midst.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Ruth Negga as Raina, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Henry Goodman as Dr. Levy, Kyle Maclachlan as The Doctor, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Simon Kassianides as Sunil Bakshi, Donzaleigh Abernathy as Trip's mom, Philip Labes as young Gordon, Dichen Lachman as Jiaying, Alvin Ing as Yat-Sen, Fred Dryer as Octavian Bloom, Kathryn Leigh-Scott as The Baroness, Joel Polis as The Banker, Kyle David Pierce as accountant, Maz Siam as The Sheikh, McKay Stewart as scientist #1 and David A. Jansen as agent.

"Epidemic" was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Billy Gierhart.
Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.11 - Epidemic - Press Release + Season 2B Storyline + Adrianne Palicki promoted to Regular | Spoilers

Just about to post that here. Also Adrianne Palicki/Bobbi Morse and Nick Blood/Lance Hunter has been promoted to series regular. Their names are with the regular cast. I haven't kept up with news, but from my understanding her promotion is new, but is Nick Blood's new as well?

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-13-2015 at 04:46 PM
Old 02-14-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it sounds like its going to be a good season.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Agents of SHIELD - Season 2 - BTS photos and videos from this week | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love seeing the pictures.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:45 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.12 - Who You Really Are - Press Release

Quote:
Who You Really Are" - Coulson and team come to the aid of a confused Lady Sif, who has lost her memory after fighting with a mysterious warrior whose true mission will send shockwaves through S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Bobbi and MacK continue to hide their true mission from everyone close to them, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, March 10 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring are Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif, Eddie McClintock as Vin-Tak, Alexandra Manea as nurse, Lidia Porto as head nurse, Danny Lopes as Bruno, Ben Griesse as Tiago, Ruben Rabasa as Mr. Cardozo and Markell Andrew as officer Carvalho.

"Who You Really Are" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Roxann Dawson.
Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.12 - Who You Really Are - Press Release
Old 02-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the goodies! I am so ready for this show to come back. I went from being meh about it to loving it. I'm so glad to have LM back on my screen. I think he'll do well. Been reading the inhuman comics while waiting.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 02-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh cool Sif is back. Besides Skye getting her powers I think I just realized I forgotten everything else that was going on with the show. That is why going on a hiatus for three months is dumb as hell.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

I am really curious what Bobbi and Mack are doing that's so secretive. Because I literally have not a single idea what this mission or whatever they are hiding could be. Excited that Hunter and Bobbi are regulars now. I especially love Hunter. He's funny and has a sexy accent. He's just overall so enjoyable to watch. So happy he's sticking around.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-22-2015, 01:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I adore Luke Mitchell but I hate the amount of new characters they are bringing in when most of the main six in the first ten episodes were backburned and one was not even in a few episodes or turned up for five minutes. I felt like Fitz, Simmons, Ward and May were guest stars of their on show the last few episodes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread