Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

^Well that's an interesting title. I wonder who the half dozen are? Coulson and whatever team he has by that point?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

The dirty half dozen?

Coulson
Lance
Ward
Mike
Kara
Fitz

It could be.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Who is Kara? Definitely includes Hunter and Mike if he sticks around. And Fitz is out in the world now so he could meet up with them. And Ward might explain why they are the dirty half-dozen, lol. Jemma is definitely on Coulson's team so it could include her but maybe not she's still pretending to be on Gonzalez's side. I guess Skye is still in that Afterlife place so even though she's team Coulson she's probably not able to actively be on his team at this moment. And May, well she's been team Coulson but she could possibly choose to be on Gonzalez's board if she thinks it will truly help Coulson. So who knows. Will be interesting to see who it turns out to be and what they are doing.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-09-2015, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kara is Agent 33 and the actress is going to be in the episode so it must be her.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

^Oh right, forgot her real name. I guess she would be in that group if she's still working with Ward which I assume she is.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Mark Waid who does the Shield comic.

'Yes, Skye stars in SHIELD #7 as solicits revealed today. I've been trying for Ward, but some (great) things may be beyond my control, sorry.'
Old 04-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 04-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope the Inhumans get their own show and that is the spinoff idea.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistified (View Post)
Mark Waid who does the Shield comic.

'Yes, Skye stars in SHIELD #7 as solicits revealed today. I've been trying for Ward, but some (great) things may be beyond my control, sorry.'
Thanks for the info, but what does it mean??

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 04-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

I really want to know how Skye's mother is alive. Wasn't she dissected and dismembered by Whitehalll at one point? And wasn't her death part of why Cal lost his mind? What is the deal with her? And is she going to tell Skye she is her mother?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-14-2015 at 01:30 AM
Old 04-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm assuming she has powers like Wolverine, she can heal herself and doesn't age much. I don't think mentally it's Skye's mom, I think she has been brainwashed or something.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Agents of SHIELD - Episode 2.17 - Melinda - Promotional Photos | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Thanks for the info, but what does it mean??
The comic book doesn't seem to have the rights to Ward yet. I think they are revealing something about him on the show and it has to stay a surprise and that is why he i not in the comics yet. I'm guessing though.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Well I got my answers, lol. She told Skye she is her mother. And apparently Cal put her back together. Not sure how that is even possible but there it is. I guess she's just totally and completely immortal if she can survive dissection and total dismemberment. What is she exactly that she can be that immortal?

Also so tired of them wanting us to feel sorry for Raina. Or at least that's whay it feels like they are trying to do sometimes. She brought this on herself and got Tripp killed. Sucks for her what she became, but I do not feel sorry for her. Really ready for her to be done whining about her thorns. They need to find something better to do with her. Something that doesn't involve wasting Luke Mitchell's time on her. Seems like Lincoln might've just discovered her gift though- seeing the future or something. So maybe with that info Gordon can help her and the Raina pity party can end.

Poor May though. Understand her a lot better now.

Can't wait to see Fitz with Coulson, Hunter, and Mike. Should make for entertaining scenes. Hope we get some with just them before they team up with Ward and Kara.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread