Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I wanna skate too.
you weren´t that thrilled about the idea last time if I remember.lol but yay. I have to look when they are opened.

4 christmas cards waited in my mailbox. From Cee, Kathrin, Val and Claire. You all chose such a pretty one!! Thank you very much

Old 12-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I want to go skating Though, I feel like the last time I went, it didn't turn out so well.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welome Katka!

I was starving and tried to go to the supermarket but my dang car is frozen shut!!!! What's that all about?! There is sooooo much ice outside and it's super super cold I couldn't even get into the bloomin' car to try and defrost it!!

Sooo - i'm eating Subway for dinner cos it was the closest place to my house

I'm watching the kid who'll play Max on Parenthood in Grey's Anatomy now and I saw the dud who'll play Lauren's son in Private Practice the other day They're both pretty cool kids good actors

You can all come here and skate down the main street with me!! Black ice galore - no skates required
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Girls

I hope everyone is doing well. I've tried to read everything but my brain doesn't seem to work at all. All I can remember is the 2 pretty girls in the dresses lol
Family holidays are exhausting. I've spent the day in the kitchen and my 11 years old cousin decided that I'm her favourite cousin this year She's just "glued" to me. I can't do anything without her being here (right now she's under our bed, she wants to sleep with us lol).
I hope I'll survive until wednesday lol

The good news is that I'm going to receive my "New year's cards" this week, so I'm finally going to be able to send them to you lol
Old 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm watching the kid who'll play Max on Parenthood in Grey's Anatomy now and I saw the dud who'll play Lauren's son in Private Practice the other day They're both pretty cool kids good actors
He was in Private Practice? Which episode? I totally didn't recognize him lol

Katka, yay for being caught up on Glee! I just love it! Especially the music and all. There's some stuff in there I don't like as well, but the amazing actors/singers won me over as well.

Work was hard today. There were about 300 children (spread over the day) in the playground today. There were so many people that we had to work an hour longer to get it all cleaned up. My legs hurt so much now

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
He was in Private Practice? Which episode? I totally didn't recognize him lol
In season one- he's Cooper's patient. He says that he has fallen in love and then runs away - it turns out that he is gay and has been beaten up by his male friend he'd fallen for. He's adorable in it

I don't feel good
Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
In season one- he's Cooper's patient. He says that he has fallen in love and then runs away - it turns out that he is gay and has been beaten up by his male friend he'd fallen for. He's adorable in it
Ooh him! I remember that episode like I watched it yesterday. I felt so sorry for him.

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Try to get some sleep and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I got mail from Val and Shannon today

Thanks you two!
*sends the thoughts to Val since she isn't here*
Old 12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

o-ou, I forgot to bring my pj to Prague. Looks like Ele is up for interesting visit.lol I can put on some t-shirt but I have no pants I could wear. stupid me.

Cee - I hope you feel better soon

Old 12-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
o-ou, I forgot to bring my pj to Prague. Looks like Ele is up for interesting visit.lol I can put on some t-shirt but I have no pants I could wear. stupid me.

Cee - I hope you feel better soon
Thanks - I just have a headache that wont shift I'll live!

at your situation - you're determined to keep up that naked girl nik Ele will have an interesting trip indeed

Just wear a T-shirt and undies!!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
Just wear a T-shirt and undies!!
yeah, cos it´ so hot around here.lol Poor freezing Katka.

Old 12-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Aw, poor Katka! You might have to go shopping!

Feel better, Cee!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Heh. lol. So bascially we can wear our sauna outfits lol. Shall I bring some more pj's with me? lol Of course they won't fit you hihi.

Cee
Old 12-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

I just got back from seeing Nine!

It was wonderful - Claire, I loved it. The cast, the production numbers, the cinematography . . . all so beautifully done. I was really impressed with Kate Hudson's number - I sometimes have mixed feelings about her but she did a great job in this. Marion Cotillard has such an Audrey Hepburn feel about her - she was really amazing. And Daniel Day-Lewis!!! WOW! He was perfect in this role. I am so glad I went to see it.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Glad you enjoyed it Michelle - I can't wait to see it! I think the same about Marion Cotillard - she ha that same gamine quality - she's lovely.

My headache still hasn't shifted and I can't sleep such a sucky feeling, it's 3am dammit.