Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG rocks my socks (View Post)
Cee - Have you seen the SNL skit with Justin Timberlake as Beyonce's back-up dancer? Because all I kept thinking while I was reading that was, "I'm a daaancer. Daance biiscuits." Hahaha. Annyway

I've only Skyped once in my life, lol. And it was so I could watch Lauren on Jimmy Fallon. Hahaha
No I haven't seen it but I have to now I never took myself too seriously when I was doing it though which I think was my main problem - to pursue itas a career yo hav to be SOOOO diciplined!!!!

Yeah - I think we should all Skype!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Cee - cool, sound like you are really good Katka is not very good at choreographed dancing.lol. I did athletics at school and karate at Uni.lol

I don´t have Skype anymore. I have skyped like twice, once with Ele. I would be too shy to talk in english with you guys. But I would like to listen

btw. I saw like 4 eppies of Glee today. Proud?lol

Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

We've all heard you talking, so why be shy? A huge group Skype conversation sounds like fun though. I am afraid that we will all talk at the same time and nobody is able to understand each other

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Good morning peeps. I just woke up from a 4 hour nap lol. The spa day wore me out haha. I ended up going to the sauna area with my parents and as soon as you hit the entrance you had to take your clothes off haha. I had to think of Shannon and all the US girls here. You would be so shocked. Luckily for me I put my glasses down too so all I saw were shadows muhaha. Although my mom commented once on a guys ass and how great it looks and I didn't see it lol. I spent most of the day in a sanarium, a combination of sauna and solarium cause the finnish sauna was simply too hot for me. And I went to an ice chamber haha. I was there for like one minute. The rest was pretty much whirlpool outside. And my mom got a feet massage. I went home, ate and slept lol.

I'm all in for Skype hihi. We should do it when I'm at Katka's place so she doesn't have to speak haha.

I looove Justin Timberlake dancing to single ladies hihi. He is awesome.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
as soon as you hit the entrance you had to take your clothes off haha. I had to think of Shannon and all the US girls here. You would be so shocked.
Ahhh! I would DIE.

Quote:
btw. I saw like 4 eppies of Glee today. Proud?lol
YES! Hahaha

Skyping would be fun And probably very amusing.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
We've all heard you talking, so why be shy? A huge group Skype conversation sounds like fun though. I am afraid that we will all talk at the same time and nobody is able to understand each other
Yeah I think that's how it'd be! just now the 5 of us are talking all with different accents and I'm trying to keep up wth yu guy and i'm flirting with this dude on FB chat at the same tme!

SCORE!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Shannon, that SNL with Justin is soooo hilarious! He's so great when he's on there - it's really made me look at him in a different way. I like a guy who's funny.

A group skype would be fun sometime. And yes, it would get kind of hectic.

Ele, you got naked with your parents?!? I wouldn't be merely shocked. I would be emotionally impaired for life.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Ele - hihi, I´ll gladly share my "naked girl" nick with you

Old 12-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I think that's how it'd be! just now the 5 of us are talking all with different accents and I'm trying to keep up wth yu guy
Hahaha, see. And I picture it to be like silence the first couple minutes until someone finally speaks. Hahahah
Old 12-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hahaha, see. And I picture it to be like silence the first couple minutes until someone finally speaks. Hahahah
Probably not with me and Cee in the group. lol
Old 12-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

We shall just have to test it out then Skype date!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I would clearly be psyched and talk

Ele - I'm with Michelle - I couldn't cope with naked mother daughter time!!! You and Katka can be the naked girls ewwww

Yeah I think we should Skype when you are at Katka's so she doesn't feel bad! Even though her english is sooooo good!!! I think most of you would have a bigger problem understanding me than her!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Hee - I wonder if Claire can confirm our chattiness? Since she's met us all?

Speaking of Claire, you know what's fun about having a friend that lives in NYC? She can mention good movies she has enjoyed and then two months later they actually come to the theaters here!!! lol I'm finally going to see Nine tonight and am excited about it.

If there ever is a real skype date I'm in!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
If there ever is a real skype date I'm in!!!
yeah me too! Big fan Just give me a shout and i'll get on it!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Aw, Skype date, that'd be cool. If someone tells me how it works

Ele, haha Sounds like a fun day you had today.