Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Awww - poor Cee! Did you take painkillers? I hope you can sleep in tomorrow.

ETA: I just read that Ragtime on Broadway is closing on Sunday after less than a two-month run. Wow! It's rough out there on the Great White Way. I've read really good things about the show.

Last edited by LG Stargirl; 12-28-2009 at 08:31 PM
Old 12-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you liked Nine, Michelle!

Yeah, I heard about Ragtime closing. It's not unexpected at all, but it's really too bad. It's one of my favorite shows on Broadway, so I wish more people could see it.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
It's one of my favorite shows on Broadway, so I wish more people could see it.
For sure! I know the music from it a little bit and love it, so I would have loved to seen it. Que sera.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Good morning crowd

We´ll get Nine here in March. wohoo.lol I´m looking forward to see Fame in January though. I loved Fame on West End.

I was really confused by my alarm clock this morning. I was like "why is it ringing in the middle of night?" and then I realized it was indeed time to get up. sigh. Had to listen to Green Day on my way to work really loudly to wake up. But I love Prague during holiday. Trams and streets are empty. I was able to cross usually a busy street on red today. Not even on car in sight. goody.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:23 AM
New Fan

Morning everyone! I'm watching friends and eating roses chocolate all while trying to do research for school. I think i need more coffee!!

Cee i hope you feel better
Old 12-29-2009, 07:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefroy (View Post)

Cee i hope you feel better
Thanks - I didn't fall asleep till 6.30 this morning so I just woke up now at 2pm I have sooooo much work for uni today too, not a good feeling.

It's the simple things in life isn't it Katka - a quiet road I hope you have a good day at work.

ETA - sad days editing my own post
it's -4degrees here and my heating and hot water has stopped. Literally could NOT be colder!!!! GAH! Sucks to be me

Last edited by Claireem86; 12-29-2009 at 08:55 AM
Old 12-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Aw, sorry, Cee. Are you bundled up now? Lots and lots of layers! Maybe you should go out and warm up at a cafe or something.

Katka, I hope you managed to wake up! Quiet streets sound really nice.

Okay, I'm ready to go back to New York now. I've had enough of my family for the time being. And I still have like four more days.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Eh. I sooo knew the minute I step a foot into work I am going to have to work tonight lol. Achjo. Poor me.

Cee

Cards from Shannon, Vale (wow your card is the most amazing one I've ever seen ) and Cee were in my post today. Thanks a lot girls.

And I absolutely loved that Vale and Cee included Craig and Wavey in the cards loool.

Oh and Cee, thank god for your handwriting, I could read it easily. Which is sooo not the case with most handwritings here hihi.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Aw, sorry, Cee. Are you bundled up now? Lots and lots of layers! Maybe you should go out and warm up at a cafe or something.

Okay, I'm ready to go back to New York now. I've had enough of my family for the time being. And I still have like four more days.
I have all my clothes on a la Joey and I'm huddled in my bed. My hands are super cold though

I know how you feel about the family Claire - I love mine too but I have to cofess i've turned my phone off the past 3 days cos the were BUGGING me it's nice to have your own space

Gonna go buy some soup but I look gross with my nasty unwashed hair

Quote:
Oh and Cee, thank god for your handwriting, I could read it easily. Which is sooo not the case with most handwritings here hihi.
Haha! Thanks - I have to confess though I could only find a Sharpie when I was writing them and they're not the easiest to write with - i'll do an EVEN neater one for you one day
Old 12-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Cee, I hope your heating and hot water will be fixed soon! It's not the time to live without that!
And I love your handwriting as well. It's so girly. I always call it a princess handwriting lol.

I'm soooo cold as well. I had to cycle to work today and on the way back it was raining. And my workplace is a lot further away than my old workplace. So I had to cycle through the cold rain for 25 minutes

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Cee, I hope you'll be warm again very soon. I had that kind of problem a few years ago and it lasted a whole week (and ended with 10 cops in my flat arrested the guys who were here to fix the heater )

Quote:
Okay, I'm ready to go back to New York now. I've had enough of my family for the time being. And I still have like four more days
Same here lol. I'm so ready to go back to Paris, in my very very quiet place to non-celebrate the new year

I'm trying to convince Kirk to come with me to see The Answer Man this week-end, and it's really hard lol. The movie is released in one theater, only at 21.55 pm and not close from our place. I think I have no chance at all
Old 12-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Why is it so slow here today?
Im supposed to clean my flat today and I´m watching Townies, instead. Bad me. I guess I will have to take Ele her glasses while entering my flat so she can´t see the mess everywhere.lol

Hayley - awww. Answer man in cinema. How far is it from your place?

Last edited by Danke; 12-29-2009 at 01:51 PM
Old 12-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Why is it so slow here today?
I agree! We're on the same page as last night before I went to bed. When a few key people don't make any posts it's really noticeable - sad.

Cee, I was dying about you wearing all of your clothes a la Joey!!! That cracked me up. I hope you weren't going commando like Joey and doing lunges lol.

Katka, the other day I went to my friend;s house and she had all the lights out and only candles burning. I asked her what the story was and she said she didn't want to turn the lights on because her vacuum broke and she didn't want me to see her carpet. Just keep the lights off for Ele!

Hayley, I hope you went to see The Answer Man in the movie theater!!! It's a great film to see Lauren on the big screen.

So, today I had lunch with my college roommate which was fun because I love her. Buuuuuuuut . . . we've never exchanged gifts for anything - not even birthdays - and all of sudden today she busts out with a Christmas present for me!!! I've known her for years and we've never done that so I was totally unprepared. So then I bought lunch because I had guilt.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cee, I was dying about you wearing all of your clothes a la Joey!!! That cracked me up. I hope you weren't going commando like Joey and doing lunges lol.
Well... I wasn't doing any lunging but the commando thing is happening I wish I had an excuse other than sheer laziness

I'm a little bit warmer but I have a hat on and i'm working in the morning and REALLY need to wash my hair so I don't know what my plan is also - I went out to the shop and bought salad for dinner since i'd basically lived on leftover sandwiches & soup for 4 days What the hell was I thinking with that one!!! I NEEDED WARMTH idiot

It sucs about nt getting a gift for your friend too people should announce these things

I hope you get to see TAM in the cinema Hayley - I love that movie I wonder why all these movies and tv shows etc get shown in the rest of europe etc but not in the UK? It really bums me out

I am a human popsicle. Over and out xoxoxox
Old 12-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Katka, the other day I went to my friend;s house and she had all the lights out and only candles burning. I asked her what the story was and she said she didn't want to turn the lights on because her vacuum broke and she didn't want me to see her carpet. Just keep the lights off for Ele!
Haha, that´s actually good idea I can prouldy let the lights on in the bathroom though. Just cleaned it.lol

And welcome in the club about not having a present for someone

Hugs Cee to get warm.