Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Haha well, being naked with your mom isn't that weird. I mean, she has the same stuff like I do haha. With your dad...well that's another thing. But as I said, I was almost blind haha.

Okay, set the Skype date then hihi. I am at Katka's place from Dec. 30th till Jan. 2nd. And we should choose a time when everybody is up, probably in the evening for us Europeans lol.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

So much to respond to!

I'm up for a Skype conversation, sounds like fun.

My bro is 22. He studied in Edinburgh for 6 months, Cee, so it's a shame I didn't know you then!

Denise, my parents live in this house full-time.

Michelle, enjoy Nine! I loved it, so I've been surprised to read some negative reports. I love the music from that show so that's probably a big part of why I liked it. But I want to know what you think! Speaking of movies that come out in NY first, go see Crazy Heart when it opens. Jeff Bridges was soooo good in it. Random tidbit: Matthew Perry saw it last week in L.A. (I'm not a stalker or anything, but I know someone who saw him at the movies!).

Haha, I would have died at the naked spa as well. But I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ele!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
My bro is 22. He studied in Edinburgh for 6 months, Cee, so it's a shame I didn't know you then!
Too young for me! I feel bad now haha!

OK I have a new avi which I snagged from Anita cos I felt like I seriously identified with it But Now I've posted I see it's quite rude I didn't notic that before

Soo Shan/Vale If I can't use it let me know
Old 12-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Haha. You're right, it may be inappropriate, but it's funny!
Old 12-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

I hope you can keep your avi Cee. lol

I finally went and got my mail and I had beautiful cards from Katka, Cee, and Vale!!! They're so lovely girls - you've made my day!!! Katka, I love how you wrote "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" - yay for Meet Me in St. Louis! And Vale - it's so fun how you mentioned all the crazy things we talk about here. Cee - I definitely may take you up on that this summer . . . fun times!!! Will you be in NYC? Awww, Christmas cards are love.

So, my plans to see Nine are being postponed for a day. It started snowing really badly. The roads were already wet because we've had a lot of rain and the temperature is dropping quickly - so the weather people have said it's going to be super-slick out there with the snow on top of the ice. My friends and I didn't feel like driving in the mess so we've decided to go tomorrow night. But Claire - I'm sure I'll love it! It's my kind of flick and obviously the music is a huge draw for me. I'll definitely give my review when I get home tomorrow.

Last edited by LG Stargirl; 12-27-2009 at 06:08 PM
Old 12-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry my laptop is playing up
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha. You're right, it may be inappropriate, but it's funny!
So funny! Thanks Anita!

Oh well, I'm a maverick, I'll make the most of it till Im told otherwise

I love that epi!

I'm still on Skype it's getting od now though it's been hours!!!!

We were playing a game on Christmas day and you described what yo have on thecard without saying the word and I had St Patrick - I was like - His day is March 16th!!!! Going on and on and nobody could et it ad then I was like Jeez Its' St. Patrick's day! And they were like - on the 17th. Hello Lauren's bday on my mind
Old 12-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
We were playing a game on Christmas day and you described what yo have on thecard without saying the word and I had St Patrick - I was like - His day is March 16th!!!! Going on and on and nobody could et it ad then I was like Jeez Its' St. Patrick's day! And they were like - on the 17th. Hello Lauren's bday on my mind
Is that Taboo? I love that game! at your mix-up!
Old 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Soo Shan/Vale If I can't use it let me know
Yeah... You can't use it. Hahaha
Old 12-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Is that Taboo? I love that game! at your mix-up!
Haha! I know - I'm a moron

It's called Who's in the Bag but it's prob the same thing - so much fun

Finally i'm off Skype!!! That was like 4 hours of chaos!!! Crazy business

I'm sorry you didn't get to go out to see Nine Michelle Sucky I can't wait to see it - it's so my type of movie!!! & daniel day lewis = love

I have crushes on far too many people (hello Claire's bro )

I'm glad you got my card - I feel bad that I didn't go all out to the extent others did mine were boring!!!!

I'll do my best to mke up for that!!

Has anyone got anythng to entertai me with?

Quote:
Yeah... You can't use it. Hahaha
Haha! That's a bummer! I'll change it - I didn't even notice what it said till after I posted be gone in two mins
Old 12-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

It's all good. Yeah, it took me a sec to see the word, but it's a censored word on so you can't use it.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG rocks my socks (View Post)
It's all good. Yeah, it took me a sec to see the word, but it's a censored word on so you can't use it.
Gone! Yeah she's a sneaky one I'd snagged a few I liked from that scene though so all's good!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Claire, he's 22? Perfect! Can you introduce is sometime?

Cee, are you sure you're still in Scotland? I was at the supermarket this morning and saw someone who looked exactly like you. I actually had to stand still to look at her again lol.

I had the craziest Lauren dream last night. They were filming some special at her house and for some reason I could watch the filming live. For some reason she only had step brothers and was sitting on the floor taking a picture with all of them. And then I see Matthew Perry in the background lol. And then there was Kate Walsh's new boyfriend but he was Lauren's boyfriend in my dream. She sat in his lap and started cuddling with him and it looked so cute. It was a weird but fun dream lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-28-2009, 04:07 AM
New Fan

smorning everyone!

denise thats a crazy dream! I never get Lauren dreams, i get weird ones that dont make any sense, last night i think i dreamt about a baby with no clothes and had a t shirt for a nappy and it was cold.... i dont really remember any details lol.

I hope everyone is happy...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

I´m officially caught up with Glee.lol. saw eppy 13 today. I did happy dance when all the lies were revealed. Boy, does the show has a looot of annoying characters in it.lol And I didn´t mind the kiss at the end. And the Don´t Rain on my Parade was really beatiful number.