Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

The OT Thread #185 ~ Got any wishes for the new year?

Old thread

And to continue the previous topic: Claire- you've got one hot brother. Both Cee and I agree.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 12-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
And to continue the previous topic: Claire- you've got one hot brother. Both Cee and I agree.
But sooooo true!!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Loooove the pictures Claire. sigh. perfect. you look so small next to your brother.lol

And Ele decided not to go to the Opera. anyone else wants the tickets?lol
Cee - the czech and english subtitles are on a little screen above the stage.

Old 12-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Vale - thanks for the new thread!!

Awww, that's so cute you girls are crushin' on Claire's brother! Claire, maybe you'll have a European in-law someday. And the skiing pictures and your house pictures are brilliant. Colorado is soooo pretty. Also, I just read your last entry in your blog - I can't believe you've met 11 of us!!! That's pretty amazing.

Cee, great pics - love the tights!!! And your parents' home looks warm and happy.

Katka - l love your Christmas pic and the one of you in the dress . . . I think that dress could be a fun party dress!

Denise - Your picture was also pretty . . . I wore glittery lotion on Christmas too!!!

Ele, I got a flat screen tv for Christmas from my parents so I'm caught up with all your older relatives now. lol

Shannon - besides the glitter, I was really casual for Christmas too.

Soooo - I went to Jersey Boys last night and it was really, really amazing . . . I think I ended up liking this cast better than the other one I saw. The music really does give goosebumps!!! My parents had never seen it and had a great time, so it was a perfect Christmas night. Aaaaaaaand, it's always fun to see Des and Sergio named in the playbill (G&D/Lauren connections make me happy).
Old 12-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
Awww, that's so cute you girls are crushin' on Claire's brother! Claire, maybe you'll have a European in-law someday.

Cee, great pics - love the tights!!! And your parents' home looks warm and happy.

Soooo - I went to Jersey Boys last night and it was really, really amazing . . .
Haha! Well!!! He's a hottie - i'm not gonna lie To be honest i'm a little embarrassed now I don't want Claire to come back and read this!!!!

Yeah - I love mum & dads house, the pic isn't a great one but it's so nice and has a good neighbourhood feel about it if you get me

I wanna see Jersey Boys!!! I'm watching Next to Normal again!!! SO happy

Aslo - I forgot to say! I foud my Ipod on Christmas day!!! I lost it 3 weeks ago I was sooooo happy!!! !

*goes to read Claire's blog*
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Yay for finding your iPod!!! That must've been a great feeling to be reunited with it lol. (And I'm not kidding because I'm abnormally attached to both my iPod and my iPhone )

I know what you mean about watching N2N - I've been watching Wicked and I think our Broadway Santa is the best!!!!

I forgot to mention . . . obviously everyone here in Detroit is competely freaked out about the foiled terrorist attempt. On that long flight he waited until the plane was making its descent into Detroit - so strange and thank goodness his plan failed miserably.
I'm sure that airport security will be even crazier than usual here now - Super! Luckily, one of my former students' mom is a TSA agent at DTW (the Detroit airport) and the last three out of four times I've gone through security she's been the agent at the detectors and got me through super fast!!! Having connections is awesome sometimes.

Last edited by LG Stargirl; 12-26-2009 at 08:25 PM
Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Aw, I'm glad you and your family liked Jersey Boys Michelle, that's such a fun show!

You can't even see my brother's face in that picture I posted! He's in a shadow!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

You'll just have to show a picture of him not as a shadow. So he can be properly judged
Old 12-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Haha, fair enough. Here's one for Cee; he's dressed up in what he thinks is his cool Scotland attire.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Aww! He IS cute
Old 12-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

He is cute Claire.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

I stand by my previous statement. He's a hottie!!

Hey girls! Just passing by before leaving for the mountains! Take care and behave!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Can I join? He's indeed a hottie! A bit too old for me probably, but he's still verrry hot!

And Claire, you are so small next to him But I love the pictures you posted. The snow in Colorado looks perfect. Do your parents live in that pretty house the whole year or is it just a holiday house?

Quote:
I forgot to mention . . . obviously everyone here in Detroit is competely freaked out about the foiled terrorist attempt. On that long flight he waited until the plane was making its descent into Detroit - so strange and thank goodness his plan failed miserably.
I'm sure that airport security will be even crazier than usual here now - Super! Luckily, one of my former students' mom is a TSA agent at DTW (the Detroit airport) and the last three out of four times I've gone through security she's been the agent at the detectors and got me through super fast!!! Having connections is awesome sometimes.
I don't even think the security in Detroit has to be sharper. The security in Amsterdam has to be better! That's where he got through. I still think it's crazy.

Val, have fun skiing! Don't break anything.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Val, have fun skiing! Don't break anything.
I'll try not to. And I'm buying a helmet this year. Better safe than sorry.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

I wish everybody safe skiing.

I just watched a documentary about ofsprings of British Royal Family. I´ve always found it fastinating.lol