Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Hopefully it's not the end of summer yet

Ooh! I'd love to see the Red Arrows, you're lucky you get to see them

Hope the a Typhoon air display wasn't too noisy for you, it's quite scary when they're that close :

I'm going to a wedding today, hopefully it will stay dry, we all have new dresses, I like to get dressed up occasionally, I don't get the chance very often
Old 08-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The sun is coming out today, so that's a good sign.

Sadly, the Red Arrows weren't on for long yesterday. 10 minutes into the display, low cloud affected visibility so they had to stop. A real shame. Especially as it's looking to be a better and clearer day today. They really need to come earlier in the day, as by 6:30pm it was getting rather dark already.

As for the Typhoon, it wasn't so bad this year. It didn't go on for half as long as it did last year, and while it was loud, it didn't fly quite so low either, which was good. When it does fly low, the loudness of it is immense.

Hope it stays nice for the wedding! It is nice to dress up once in a while.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:50 PM
Addicted Fan

It's been a lot better today hasn't it?

Shame about the Red Arrows, but at least you got to see a little bit, as you say they should of started earlier.

The wedding went well, but oh! It was so cold, we took cardigans, but it was freezing!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It all changed again yesterday, it was miserable! Yeah, I have seen them many times before, so it didn't really matter to me.

Aw, shame. As long as it was dry for the wedding, that's the main thing.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:40 AM
Addicted Fan

It's not as good as they said it was going to be is it?

I Have a cold now, which i caught from my very generous daughter, and I feel miserable

I'm also none too happy, after taking our Guinea pig to the vets, on and off since coming back off holiday, there's no improvement in him at all, they thought it was his teeth, he's had dental work, it's cost an awful lot of money, and I still think I'm going to have to put him to sleep, as it's not fair on him anymore, I'm really upset, we all love him so much

So all in all I'm not a happy bunny myself at the moment
Old 09-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww no, I hope your cold clears soon. No fun having colds. Also very sorry to hear about your Guinea Pig, it's not easy when your loving pet is declining in health. Any consolation is that if you do decide to put him to sleep, you'll know when/if its the right decision. Putting our old Westie to sleep 3 years ago was the hardest decision we ever had to make, but we knew we made the right decision because she was declining in health too much. Lots of hugs coming your way.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the hugs Liv, I feel a little better, but I always get left with a cough

Today is D Day for the guinea pig, he's having his post OP check up, to be honest I'm not sure what the vet will say, I don't really think it's fair on him anymore, as he's lost so much weight, but he may say to wait and see if he improves seeing as he only had his teeth done on Sunday. You're right it is one of the hardest things you have to do, I guess I'll know when I'm there tonight
Old 09-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No problem. Ooh I get coughs too after a nasty cold.

You'll know there and then what the right decision will be, and vets will always give you their best advice on the situation.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Poor Snoopy, had lost a lot of weight, he's had a reprieve until Monday, I have to get as much food down him as possible until then
Old 09-05-2014, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Awww Snoopy, such a cute name. I wish him a full recovery. Hopefully he'll regain that weight he's lost. No harm in giving him that chance.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Snoopy seems as little bit improved, we have upped the amount of food we were giving him, so fingers crossed he won't of lost any more weight
Old 09-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh that's good! Fingers crossed then!
Old 09-10-2014, 04:45 AM
Addicted Fan

He's still going, but I wish he would start eating on his own, as it's still not enough food to sustain him

Ok, so I have watched the first three seasons of Supernatural, and I have to say, I think there are quite a few similarities to Smallville, probably because they are both produced by the same network, my daughter is a little bit in love with Jensen, and Jared looks a little like Tom at times, but they are nothing compared to Tom! Which I keep pointing out to my daughter, who gets rather annoyed (can't think why) It's very good though, so I shall go and purchase season four at the weekend, because I'm a little bit addicted

Last edited by Becwelling; 09-10-2014 at 05:04 AM
Old 09-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aw, well I hope he'll start eating on his own again soon!

Awesome! I've only watched the Pilot of Supernatural so far to give myself a taster. I enjoyed it, so will definitely start watching it as soon as I've finished with Charmed. I'm currently on S7 right now, so only about 36 episodes left to go. Yeah, Jensen and Jared are pretty hot, but nothing compared to Tom.

I've been feeling rather 'blah' today, extra tired and didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, so apologies for the lack of posting today. Will try to catch up when I'm feeling more energized, got the zoo tomorrow, but should be back here by the evening to post.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Aww, hope you feel a little better today Liv

I have only seen a trailer for Charmed, but it does look good, so I might do it the other way around to you and watch it after Supernatural. I may as well of bought the box set really, but I wasn't sure I was going to like it, as I thought some episodes in season one, were much better than others, but Season 3, is superb, at least this way I'm spreading the cost

Hope you have a good day at the Zoo
Closed Thread   Post New Thread