Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2020, 11:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said yesterday, I knew nothing would come out of this but these people are freaking bipolar. At this point just STHU and just let it be, just like last time Bayleigh was put up this feels GRIMY. Why be fake and twist the knife? Especially when the plan was always for them to go after Davonne and Bayleigh once they got rid of Kaysar and Janelle, just cut the crap. These people are disgusting and jealous (Dani was sowing the jealous seeds for weeks to get Bayleigh out after Janelle) They were also setting them up with racial stereotypes and trying to paint them as angry BW even though they haven't fought with anyone and even with Christmas being a lying b*tch they are both STILL holding back. I was also annoyed when he just assumed Bayleigh cornered and attacked Danielle, cause she's the "angry Black woman" and that's just an assumed given. TF? Especially when Danielle has been the one snapping and attacking everyone, and ripping so many people apart to others so it's obvious who the aggressor was. Also annoying cause Dani is acting b*tchy like she's the victim when everything Kaysar and Bayleigh said are you know, TRUE.

Yeah, on BB20 when Tyler was put up by the hacker (Which was Hayleigh and not Bayleigh) He and Angela convinced themselves Bay was the hacker and should pay cause how dare he be put up. Then when Angela screwed Bayleigh over and put her up, Tyler started bullying her and treating her like crap when she didn't do anything to him or anyone. Then when Hay felt guilty and had a house meeting to clear Bay's name, Tyler was still being a douchebag about it and refused to apologize to Bayleigh for screwing her over and attacking her for no reason. I just found the whole thing very cruel and it's why I didn't like him then or now. That whole incident with the hacker and Bayleigh was the thing that ruined Tyler to me cause I had no problem with him until then. So much for them having a truce but from the beginning I knew he would eventually screw her over again so I'm not surprised by ANY of this.

It's also annoying that apparently he's been whining that he wants to go home but Bay or Day will still go, plus why did you come if you want to quit? Pathetic. I also agree something is fishy as per usual with these rigged seasons. I don't get why people even buy the feeds, it sounds like they block more and more things out every season. This will probably not even show up on the show, especially when CBS loves Tyler. If all that is true, it REALLY makes him look like a POS. When they have pets they leave certain things off the show that will really show them for the monsters they are. So now we have cowards too scared to make a move and people that want to quit. Go home then, and the people that want to be there can stay. Horrible. At least the person leaving can get away from these mean spirited maggots.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-07-2020 at 11:14 PM
Old 09-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This season is a complete mess. lol

and the stuff happening with Davonne/Bayleigh vs Christmas last night.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I would love to see them play again, especially when Danielle was robbed twice.
Did she play more than once? I only remember her being on BB3...

Wow! That’s so disappointing about Tyler.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jess, I watched all of this play out on the feeds. This is going to be long, but there are a lot of heavily skewed versions of events out there. Here's what went down with BayDay, Tyler, and Christmas:

Spoiler:

I'm just gonna be honest . . . at this point, get the girls out of there and just let the guys play on their own. The girls are driving me nuts. Everything is drama. Everything is negative. I would rather watch the guys just play cornhole than watch all this drama.

I have a real hard time saying that Christmas's noms are racially motivated. Even as a non-fan of her, I can objectively say . . . it was the right move for her. Who else would she nominate? She's in an alliance with almost everyone else. Bayleigh straight-up confirmed to her that Davonne is her "untouchable." It makes sense to put them up.

Bayleigh and Davonne (but Bayleigh in particular) are struggling to not "blow up" because she doesn't want to feed into negative stereotypes for black women. Which I'm very sympathetic to. But I don't think it's fair to say that people assume she will blow up because of her race. People assume she will blow up because that's what she did last time on BB20, and apparently what she did on The Challenge. It's not a race thing; it's just a personality trait she has. But I also understand that I'm not a black woman myself, so if she feels like people are equating her "blowing up" with her race, then that's an opinion I have to respect, and I have genuine compassion for her about that.

With that said, though . . . I'm really disappointed in Bayleigh. I was enjoying her this season (although I was a little bummed she shut Kaysar down so much last week), but . . . the past couple days have reminded me why I wasn't a fan of her in BB20. I never disliked her and still don't, but she's not a good gameplayer. And I really have to roll my eyes at her bragging to other houseguests that she "poisoned" the jury against Tyler in BB20. Does she not realize that a lot of viewers don't like bitter juries? Does she not realize that she shouldn't say that to people because that will just make them want to vote her out pre-jury even more? I had to stop listening to the feeds last night because it was one excuse after the other for why she was up on the block. It was everyone else's fault but hers.

I like Davonne a lot, though I wish she would not trust Dani, and she did kind of warp something that Tyler told her. She said that he was like, "Yeah, I'm ready to play now," and made it sound like he was saying that because Bayleigh would likely be gone. When in reality, the conversation was that he was in jury now, so he felt like he had to reset and play. But I do like Davonne, and I hope that she can stick in this and go further than she has before. She's a good person but not a good gameplayer, but without Bay there, she could improve.

Tyler's getting crucified on Twitter. I can't check BB Twitter anymore. It's such a cesspool. Honestly, Reddit is not great for a lot of shows, but I find the BB discussion much better over there than on Twitter, so I might just stick to that and the BB Youtubers I watch. Anyway, his gameplay was sloppy this week. He was definitely not in his usual mental space. He's got an uphill battle now, because there are people out to get him, and I don't know if he can slither out of it.

Cody's playing well, really faded into the background this week. Enzo, too. Hell, I think Nicole could win the whole damn thing again. She's annoying, but she's good at the game. She's got a softer touch when it comes to strategy than Dani has, and I think that serves her well.

Dani . . . it's just one complaint after another with her. Whenever I see her on the feeds, she's complaining about something. It's so offputting. She did play well this week to get Davonne on her side, but she's still clinging to Cody, and I think he's pushing her away, so we'll see how that goes.

Ian . . . sweet Ian. I hope he will go far again.

Kevin's reads are so bad. Just so bad.

David has the best power by far and has impressed me by not telling anyone about it. He's starting to develop a little bit more as a player.

Memphis is invisible. Which is smart.

Christmas was playing well up until this week. Getting in a huge public argument was not good. I think she and Tyler will go up if Davonne wins HOH. But I don't think Davonne should be going after Tyler. He doesn't want to go after her. He wants to go after Nicole and Dani.
ICON
Old 09-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for sharing all of that, April! That makes me feel a little better about my love for Tyler.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Danielle was also on BB7: All Stars in 2006 (Jason didn't return though, he was only on BB3) and she got screwed over by Erika who she was allianed with cause her buck buddy Mike brainwashed her into doing it. Danielle got screwed over by her and robbed again.

As usual, production is playing favorites with their pets. There have been past houseguests that have said they want to be put up and voted out (Dr. Will did it multiple times even though it was strategy) and that wasn't a problem, but when Tyler wants to they change the rules. I still feel the same about him, especially if he was talking crap about them before and after the Veto meeting (and using BLM to give them false hope) but CBS is going to protect him regardless. The rules only mean something when it's convenient but many people have broken the rules and aren't kicked out (The biggest example being Evel Dick and all his physical assaults like pouring tea on Jen's head, burning her with a cigarette, and threatening to rape her. Still disgusts me to this day, but again he's one of their pets) Nowadays they only kick someone out if they piss production off (Which was the case with Chima from BB11 cause she threw her microphone in the hot tub, kept covering the cameras, and cussing out production) I watched the Bayleigh, Davonne, and Christmas fight and it just shows what unstable trailer trash Christmas is, and that Bay and Day have a lot of class. They should just continue to hold their heads up high, and again I relate to them saying they can't do the same thing Christmas is doing cause again they will be labeled and viewed as stereotypical angry BW. Plus, that's the racist narrative the house has been spreading for weeks while setting up their downfall after Kaysar and Janelle left. They both had strength to walk away when Christmas started the fight, got loud, got in Bay's face with the screaming, clapping, and putting her fingers in her face, and still trying to fight then playing the victim. Delusional garbage can. I guess Bayleigh is gone, but Davonne PLEASE win HOH. I would freaking love to see that wacko scared crapless knowing her crazy ass is gone. If only they could win comps, but as usual here's hoping.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-08-2020 at 09:54 PM
Old 09-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tyler hasn't been talking crap about BayDay. (But Bay's been talking plenty of crap about him., which . . . whatever, it's part of the game. But what she and Day don't seem to realize is that whoever stays in the house SHOULD align with him to take out Dani.) Did he handle the situation perfectly? No. Did he allude to BLM? Yes. Is it possible that he genuinely believes what he was saying to BayDay that night? Yes. (Given what I'm seen on his social media these past few months, I'm inclined to think he did.) Does he have to get back into game mode now and try to salvage things? Yeah. Might as well now that he knows he won't be going home to Angela pre-jury.

I do agree that production has muddled up the rules in this situation. I'm not sure if they've actually formally changed the rules or are just trying to save face by not having an all-star quit. While I would have been disappointed to see Tyler quit, I also would have understood, given how unpleasant the vibe in the house has been. And I think it's really shady of production to basically threaten him into staying. ($$$)

I was sleeping when the fight between Christmas and Bayleigh happened, but I listened to recaps. I would have watched it online but they took the Scenarios 2 YT channel down. Given what I've heard, Christmas was the one to escalate it and was pointing her finger in Bayleigh's face and clapping at her. I don't have to be a fan of either one of them to objectively say that Christmas's behavior was uncalled for and immature there. I don't agree with anyone calling her racist, though. That's just not fair, IMO, not fair for us to assume something like that about a person when there's no actual proof of that.
ICON
Old 09-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah, on BB20 when Tyler was put up by the hacker (Which was Hayleigh and not Bayleigh) He and Angela convinced themselves Bay was the hacker and should pay cause how dare he be put up. Then when Angela screwed Bayleigh over and put her up, Tyler started bullying her and treating her like crap when she didn't do anything to him or anyone. Then when Hay felt guilty and had a house meeting to clear Bay's name, Tyler was still being a douchebag about it and refused to apologize to Bayleigh for screwing her over and attacking her for no reason. I just found the whole thing very cruel and it's why I didn't like him then or now. That whole incident with the hacker and Bayleigh was the thing that ruined Tyler to me cause I had no problem with him until then. So much for them having a truce but from the beginning I knew he would eventually screw her over again so I'm not surprised by ANY of this.
Exact same for me. I really liked Tyler until that point but he does stuff like this that’s just unnecessary. He comes off entitled and fake to me. I don’t think he’s HORRIBLE to compared to others but he’s not an angel that people make him out to be.

He WAS bullying her. Putting on sunglasses, being passive aggressive, staring at her on purpose..: it was all so gross!

And don’t skew things the way you want to see them April I watched it play out too and he def did NOT tell Christmas to put up Dani? Which he easily could have swayed her to do! He said ‘yeah put up bay day and went on to explain that Bayleigh was emotional and all this crap. You obviously weren’t watching the feed when he was bad mouthing her constantly… So I don’t know how you can say that he didn’t talk badly about her because he certainly did. Which again he can think that all he wants but then to tell bay that he is on her side and he’d rather go home than her and all that crap? That was low. Have some decency and let her know the veto wasn’t being used!

Now I am not saying he was using BLM purposely or being fake about wanting to go home, he truly does want to go home. But I think he’s being fake about caring about them staying. And I didn’t like how he went about lying to them knowing full well the veto wasn’t being used. Then he let bay take the blame from Christmas’ wrath saying they were the ones pushing him to go up when that was false. Tyler should have admitted he just wanted to go home .

And day thought that they were using the veto because Christmas just kept talking about this Girls alliance that they were gonna have to gather and how excited she was and how the girls were going to go far and she didn’t say anything about not using The veto. Her attitude and voice implied that she had a ‘good y’all’ with Tyler. She didn’t say one way or the other but it would have the better thing to go to just say I’m not sending home Tyler.

Anyways the show is gross for forcing him to stay when he clearly is having major mental health issues and should go home.

Christmas is a legit psycho the way she was yelling at bayleigh. Wow. Glad everyone in the house saw it too! She needs to go. She had literally no reason to nominate bay day. She had Ian still in the house as a huge threat. Enzo who is not in her dumb fake white alliance And is winning comps. It makes no sense to go after two females who haven’t won anything! Even Kevin has won more. And she is very racist in her Sly comments about How she’s gonna get shot by bayday for nominating them. Continuously calling them aggro and sassy and other terms she would never use for the white women! SHE stormed out. She clapped her hands. She was cursing and yelling. She had her finger in bays face. She is the problem and the aggressive one. Then she has the nerve to claim bay stormed after her which did not happen. She instigated and escalated that entire thing. She even mentioned that the outside world better not paint it in a light that it’s not which tells you that she knows that putting up two black women together is not a good look.

4 previous runners up. 2 previous winners. 2 3rd place options and she goes for bayday? Nope. Don’t buy it.

Bay has a temper but she hadn’t had one this season which is why she’s frustrated with people saying she would blow up (something Tyler also said she ‘always’ does) when she’s been working hard on herself. Same for day who has been nothing was sweet this entire season (except for a tiny moment in the fight with Christmas)... Christmas blew up big time and hit someone with her damn car like... people don’t ever label her that way??? Dani’s is the biggest bitch in the house and constantly saying rude things and no one is ‘scared’ of her. Even Janelle who I love had confrontations and we didn’t get the same foul accusations and language about her ‘popping off’... it’s a problem. People were also saying how scared they were of David and Kevin (easily the nicest and biggest floaters in the house) and you don’t think it had to do with a skin color???? Cody legit was calling them scary like.. how? I’m glad all of them are getting reality checks when they get out of the house.

5 poc this season and ALL of them have been on the block. You know who hadn’t? The straight white men who are winning all the comps. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Also the girls are not drama just Dani and Nicole. Christmas is just boring. I do not want to see this come down to the men no thank you.

Ian. Day. That’s it’s everyone else I am rooting to see leave! Lol.

Also apparently Memphis was making fun of Ian’s rocking (he is autistic) and Dani and Nicole and Cody were all laughing about it. GROSS. I hate these people!

Last edited by Alexa; 09-11-2020 at 01:39 PM
Old 09-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Thank you! That's what I was hearing from everyone, and it was just cruel for him to let them believe the Veto was being used and he still lied and bashed them. The show gave a bs, fake narrative to paint Tyler as the victim and Bay/Day as the villains like I knew they would but everyone knows the truth so that was pointless. Like I also said, it was racially motivated cause they have been saying sly racist stuff like that about Bay and Day for weeks setting up their downfall. I forgot to bring up that Christmas was saying after she put them up the "angry BW" would shoot her and stab her with a fork, along with telling Day her door would be locked. Christmas is the one that has a violent criminal record by repeatedly ramming her car into a pregnant woman's car. B*tch please. Anyway, that crap was and is racist. I'm Black so I obviously know what their doing and what their implying about Bay and Day but anyone should realize what Christmas and the others are implying is that these crazy and angry Black women will F them up and attack for playing the game. They are being racist, hell they pull this every year now with getting racist houseguests and some with criminal records as well. I also heard about Memphis and Dani bashing Ian's autism, these people just get more and more disgusting. Hope karma hits them all when they leave the house. Like I said, at least Bayeligh will get away from these horrid monsters. I just wish Davonne was better at comps, I feel even if Ian wins HOH he will just obey the majority alliance and put up Davonne/Kevin/David but I would love to be wrong. I would hope he would go against the grain, and think for himself (unlike Christmas' cracked out ass) and make a big game move for the first time in the game. I hope somehow one of them win, especially Davonne. Otherwise she is gone next week. I wonder if tonight will be endurance but I don't really care at this point. There needs to be a shift in power, the same predictable thing happens every week *snores*
Old 09-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I really wanted Bayleigh to win this season, sad she's leaving.

Davonne's speech was awesome
Old 09-11-2020, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, this season is utterly boring and predictable. One of the worst yet imo. Up there with BB15, BB19, and BB21.

This is my current order, now that Bay is gone.... (so frustrating, like my top 4 players at the start, kaysar, janelle, bay and nicole a, are already gone and we are only 5 weeks in. depressing.)

1. Da'Vonne. Really loving her this season and rooting for her so hard. She needs to stop wanting to go for David though and make a big move against Cody and at least Memphis.
2. Ian. He's a sweet guy and at this point Id rather see him win twice then see some of these other fools win.
3. David. He is a very odd duck and hes annoyed me at numerous points. I also dont think hes a great player, but he has decent reads on the house and I think hes playing a decent floater game. I'd also rather see him win than others.
4. Enzo. He still bugs me from time to time but hes not nearly as annoying as the others.
5. Kevin. He is the lesser of all evils in this situation lol.

6. Dani. I was HATING her. Like absolutely LOATHING her. I still think shes mean girl and makes gross comments but I dont think shes AS bad as the others. IDK though, these bottom 6 players are all sort of tied for me and they are all annoying. At least Dani sort of understands she needs to take out some big players and will go after Tyler and Memphis at some point.
7. Tyler. Dont like him, but hes not a horrible guy. I just cant tolerate his biased fan base that defends every little thing he does as if hes a perfect angel. It would be sweet justice to see him evicted too. However, he would be the one to take out Cody and the other big players.
8. Cody. Still dont like Cody at all. I hate how safe he is in the house. However hes not the most vile of them all.
9. Nicole F. Not the most horrible person ever but she is annoying as all hell so I simply dont want to see her win again just because shed be so annoying.
10. Memphis. Hate this guy. Hate him so much. Hes old, cranky, conceited and ableist.
11. Christmas. My hate for her has grown so much over the last few days. She's really showing her true colors with all her racist remarks. Her attitude is gross and her delusions are annoying to watch. I really want her to go.

Quote:
Davonne's speech was awesom

I love seeing players like her and Kaysar really use their platform for good.

I missed Thursdays episode because we are having power outages here but will try to watch it tomorrow. I did see wednesdays and wasn't fond of how they edited he situation with TYLER. However it did appear as if he was only trying to offer himself up there because he was trying to "mend" things with bayleigh and not being he genuinely wanted to help them or their cause. I think that Tyler and Bayleigh both just need to cut their ties because I dont think its possible for them to ever mend their beef... they are just two very different people.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 09-11-2020 at 09:15 PM
Old 09-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I loved both Davonne and Bayleigh's speeches (Which is a rarity, usually the speeches never make a difference are always fake ass jingles that mean nothing) They were smart and genuine. Every week the number of people I like gets lower and lower, I only like Ian and Davonne. David isn't bad he's just literally a waste of a spot (along with having a power he will probably waste) Davonne isn't winning cause she is the next target and mainly cause she can't win a comp to save her life so she is a sitting duck (Besides last week she seems to always be the first out of the comps, which is another stupid reason to even go after her or Bay but again, it was racism and herd mentality as usual on current seasons) I would love to see Ian win again, and he would deserve to since this cast is too CS to put him up even though it's blatantly obvious the two winners should of had the biggest targets on them from the start but nobodies that can't win anything were the biggest targets. I wonder what Ian will do once he stops throwing comps, another thing showing how horrible this season is cause a previous winner shouldn't be COMFORTABLE throwing comps, he's still in no danger. Even knowing who won HOH I still expect the predictable result with a POC going cause another thing about this boring season is everyone talking big crap about backdooring big targets then when it's time to put up or shut up they wimp out and put up a pawn they know will stay. I'm always like "show me" and they always cave! Spineless jellyfish, make a damn move! The ending is predictable as well of course, I see Cody winning the whole show, especially when these sheep aren't even thinking about putting him up zzz.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-11-2020 at 04:26 PM
Old 09-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Davonne Has now become the person I want to win the most, now that Bayleigh is gone.. I think she’s played a good social game but needs to start winning comps. She’d be a force once that happens.

David I wanna root for but he’s been so lost this season. I’ll keep hanging in there with him glad he finally won a power that’ll keep him safe.

Cody I like cause I just feel like he’s the best competitor of them and his social game is really great too. So I wouldn’t mind if he won.

Enzo is a dark horse for me. He’s in a really good spot, under the radar while still winning comps. No one seems to be paying attention to him.

The others I don’t really care for..
Old 09-11-2020, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cody is a loser! ^ He's a anti masker and has also made micro aggressions in the house and keeps trashing the POC so he can go.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 09-11-2020 at 09:22 PM
Old 09-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, once I heard Cody was making little racist comments himself I was done with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Trump supporter, plus he's related to that prick Paulie so there you go. I'm not surprised he's showing his true colors, and he is the same one that fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend on his last season so I'm not surprised. Unfortunately I see him winning this boring season unless hell freezes over. As for the other thing, if one of the nominees win Veto I still bet Davonne will be the replacement but I hope the noms stay the same and the lying phony goes home.