Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2020, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

and hes flirting with dani so much this season too, its gross.

Spoiler:
Old 09-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol What did I say? Boast about making a big move, then wimp out. That's a total 180 from what she claimed she wanted to do for a while, but again I see through their bs easily. Like I said, a POC must go before their alliance (Love the name you gave them lmao) Small Stars!
Old 09-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

Da has great reads on the house. She knew Christmas won a power because she slightly elbowed her during the comp to hear her make noise figured out who got it. She knew David got a power because she said him go into the DR and was there for hours, and she also knows that Memphis is faking his back injury just to get further.
Old 09-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

WTF

And what’s worse they won’t even air any of it.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

exactly! they might air the ian autism stuff, but of course would exclude the racism...

Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

But these houseguest aren't racist? lol. Yeah, they won't air any of it cause CBS covers for them, like that false edit to paint Tyler as the victim with his BLM fraud. These entitled babies need to get over David, they would use the power on themselves as well so why are they mad and b*tching? Please, guess he was supposed to be a good boy and not fight for himself RMFE. Since Davonne has a good read on the house, if she wins Veto I really hope she reads the house again and uses it on Kevin. Please please! I don't care that Nicole is losing deals over the Autism bashing, but what about everyone else? It sounds like Memphis, Cody, and Dani were worse with the bashing. Then again, they will get screwed over in other ways when they leave the house. POS people.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

So happy about that.

Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are SQUIRMINGGGGGG. its so hilarious.

And Tyler keeps taking about self evicting and leaving if he goes to the jury house, hes such a twerp. Like... come on bro, you were considered one of the greatest players in bb20 and now you're just coming off like such a sore loser.

Memphis has his own restaurants but is apparently getting bad reviews. Dani is a stay at home mom lol. But Dom sees all the hate and hes been blocking people left and right. Especially when they mention her flirting with Cody. Dom even blocked me from dane's account, which is crazy because I never ever tag any of the bb people in my posts or respond to their tweets, so maybe he is blocking people that like posts too... crazy. Dani is gonna come back wth no one posting because everyone will be blocked lol. As for Cody, I dont know what he does, does he have a job? lol. He was in a movie but it was a crappy lifetime movie lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alexa; 09-12-2020 at 11:43 PM
Old 09-13-2020, 12:02 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Good! lol. I think this is the first time all season I've actually been a little happy, shocking. I heard Tyler was threatening to just quit if he's voted out but every time people say that, they don't go through with it. He didn't do it when AG threatened him over the contract and money, and the same would apply if he doesn't go to the jury house, so why would this be any different. It is hilarious when it sounds like things are finally not going their way, their being bitter babies about it. Very Entitled and privileged. I'm glad things are falling apart outside the house too, don't shoot the messengers lol. Just don't say racist or insensitive things, especially when your on camera 24/7 (Amazes me people seem to forget that) It's not that difficult but I guess when your a horrible person, you can't hide it forever.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I heard about how they were making fun of Ian.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 09-13-2020, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Not surprising by the noms. can't wait for David to use his power, to see the reactions. lol
Old 09-13-2020, 10:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

This is the first freaking time I'm looking forward to this week's episodes since the season started. Finally, something different.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hate to see Kevin and David on the block, only because its two more POC... but not surprised. I really dont get why Dani wouldnt put Tyler and Ian up together. They are two beasts in the house. Plus, Tyler was saying Dani's name a LOT and Ian is a winner? It doesnt make sense at all to me.

So happy to see David going to play his disrupter power! Its gonna be so hilarious...

Well Ian himself apparently made a comment about wall yellers deserving to get shot so...not sure I am really rooting for him all that much anymore.

Also Ian and Tyler have both said they are not saying in Jury and will leave without taking any more. What poor sports! Seriously, why even come back? Respect the game...

Spoiler:
Old 09-14-2020, 07:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Spoiler:
Old 09-14-2020, 10:05 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Cause their spineless idiots that can't think for themselves. Ian and Nicole should of been the first targets cause their freaking winners, but no got to take out the POC and women first and foremost. It's so damn stupid and pitiful. I don't get bipolar Dani this week, she's been going on and on about wanting to get Tyler out for exposing her and smearing her name, and wanting to get him before he gets her, then she keeps flip flopping on whether she wants him gone or not. WTF? Then again, it goes back to what I always said, they talk crap but can't back it up. Every time they have the opportunity to make a big move they wimp out and go the easy route *yawn* So as usual, it makes more sense for the POC to go over someone you KNOW is out to get you. I can't wait to see David use his power and put a wrinkle in the entitled babies plans. The FIRST time things don't go their way they get even more racist and OTT.

I been heard Tyler was threatening to not go to jury, and now Ian. Again, if your going to just quit why are you there? I'll believe it when I see it, most of the time when people threaten to quit they never go through with it. I'm not surprised Tyler is acting like that but I thought Ian had better sportsmanship than that. I don't get why Ian would want to say the yellers should get shot but thank God for them cause their just trying to make this boring ass season better and they are the reason Ian figured out the big alliance and that he's Nicole's shield, so again why is he mad?

I still hope Tyler goes but at least they missed their shot with taking out another POC this week. Their whining over a GAME MOVE not going their way for ONCE reeks of White privilege, like STFU. If a POC won HOH, their entitled asses would all probably go on a hunger strike and threaten to quit, damn babies.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-14-2020 at 10:11 PM